SurvivalServers (DayZ)

Game Server Hosting by SurvivalServers.com *** INSTANT SETUP | CUSTOM CP | FTP | CUSTOM MODS | ANTI-HACK **

Dayz Administration keeps telling me i have the wrong username or pass when i haven't even changed anything, it was working fine 30 mins ago so whats going on now?

After 78 hours...

My server still dont work...

I can play on it but there is no vehicle on it!!!

Even in PHPmyAdmin there is no objects table.

So i can not put vehicle in... :(

Very desapointed for now!

Alla my ticket take hours or day to get awswerred.

Im far from the 20 min to max 24 hours to get started!!!

I will ask for refund soon i give them 2 hours to sort every problems on my server!!!

Get it ready!!!

Edited by Tabarnator

View Ticket #851370

View Ticket #794901

View Ticket #905216

View Ticket #414569

Edited by Tabarnator

SS, I have sent a support ticket that was created on Thursday about the Tc admin login errors, it is now Saturday and no reply... I have also asked on that ticket to switch my map to Namalsk 0.73 on Friday and its been over 24 hours for that to happen. I am now getting database sign in issues (it just refreshes the screen when I try to sign in), and my map tool says incorrect user/pass... what is going on?? Ticket #121022

Edited by ScatmanSwag

Hi everyone!

We're having a bit of an issue since last night with our web server. You should be able to access phpMyAdmin through MySQL Workbench just fine. phpMyAdmin/our forum/our billing software is having some issues still. Will update when this is resolved.

UPDATE! Fixed, we're still looking into what caused the issue though. Thanks for your continued patience.

Bliss 4.3 being worked on right now, our plan is launch by tomorrow.

Arma 2 Beta patch update coming by tomorrow.

Map tool should be finished by next Sunday.

Edited by SurvivalServers

Yeah what's the deal here, I asked if I could have my map changed to namalsk on Friday but didnt get an answer untill yesterday saying that they were going to be putting up bliss 4.3 with namalsk 0.73 support last night...

I just ordered a Server, I wonder when it'll show up and does it have namalsk 0.73 support? :/

k nvm got my server now, but no namalsk 0.73 in the mod menu :(..

Edited by Killahseven

I requested a refund on 06.01.2013, and still didnt get it.. When are you guys gonna send me the money back?

These guy should no longer be allowed to sell their garbage on here without a guaranteed refund. How many more people must get burned?

• Like 1

These guy should no longer be allowed to sell their garbage on here without a guaranteed refund. How many more people must get burned?

I'm going to create a chargeback on paypal and still get my money back if they are not going to refund me.

We have a 72 hour moneyback guarantee for a full refund, no questions asked. See SurvivalServers.com it says it on the homepage.

"If you are not completely satisfied with your game server after 72 hours from time of order, get a full refund, no questions asked."

I'm going to create a chargeback on paypal and still get my money back if they are not going to refund me.

We're happy to give you the refund as long as it was within the 72 hour guarantee, please send me your ticket #, it is likely that your ticket was placed in the wrong area so we did not see that it needed a refund.

Sincerely,

Survival Servers.

UPDATE: Beta Patch has been updated to 100296

UPDATE:

BEC has been updated to the most recent version BEC v1.48.2 (Make sure copy the scheduler and admin file's. The new scheduler is formatted differently at the top 2 lines)

DayZAntiHax v0.8.2 has been released! It is the most recent version and avaliable to use in the MOD Manager of TC Admin.

We are now manually updating customers to Namalsk .73 (Submit a support ticket, there are tons of updates for us to do please be patient!)

We are working on DayZ+ right now. Also working on new Admin map tool for all maps! We would like to bring rMod back as well but we need to finish other iomportant tasks before trying rMod.

Sincerely,

Survival Servers

At the very least this thread proves to be a good source of entertainment. It seems like every week or two people are openly pissed off at these guys.

At the very least this thread proves to be a good source of entertainment. It seems like every week or two people are openly pissed off at these guys.

No doubt about it. Their response to the 72 hour refund policy is a joke. It took them more than 24 hours to set up the server and then two to three days to get a response from their "tech support" if you even got a response at all!

Kidding aside, I feel bad for people that get duped or don't bother researching before placing their order.

No doubt about it. Their response to the 72 hour refund policy is a joke. It took them more than 24 hours to set up the server and then two to three days to get a response from their "tech support" if you even got a response at all!

Kidding aside, I feel bad for people that get duped or don't bother researching before placing their order.

Hey RJ please hear me out on this one. We've really changed for the better.

Our updates have been faster, average ticket response time has dropped below 12 hours (used to be 24 hours).

We now have more staff, and a better overall business plan with a moneyback guarantee.

We have the newest BEC and DayZAntihax as well as support for the newest maps such as Namalsk .73 and Taviana 2.0

We have tons of happy customers right now. We're adidng DayZ+ and an awesome new admin map tool. We're really doing the best we can to provide our customers with the support that they deserve.

We have a new forums and guides and tutorials that are more detailed than what any other server host offers to my knowledge. Guides on how to edit the MySQL database specifically to ones liking.

I am very sorry if you had a bad experience with our hosting but please understand that we have changed. We listenned to what people like you were telling us in the forums and we've slowly changed for the better. We really appreciate anyone who has suggested ways we can improve our business and we continue to take suggestions for improverment all the time.

Sincerely,

-Chad (Survival Servers Co-founder)

UPDATE:

Doing maintenance on our website this morning, should be back online within the next hour.

If you need immediate support please PM me here.

Sincerely,

SS

Any ETA on when Bliss 4.3 will be sorted? Just checking as it was over a week ago you gave a "tomorrow" almost two weeks ago. If it's sorted, then it isn't showing in TCAdmin as a heads up.

Also, some advice, the ability for customers to change their PhP/Admin tools passwords to something other than the default would be great. Or, if you could actually ask people what they want their passwords to be. Just being constructive. :)

Cheers.