Sign in to follow this  
Araxor

So today I got banned...

I have no clue why I got banned...

to be fair all I remember is killing some hacker 2 days ago with a heat visioned sniper rifle.

this hacker got some hacked in silenced gun I was sure it didn't exist in dayz.but due to stupidity I picked it up and used it as my secondary weapon to kill zombies.

note: after I killed this hacker he turned me into a goat, he let me dance and kept posting messages in the middle of my screen. right after I relogged cause I turned into a goat I lost my backpack and only got my primary stuff left. he then came flying over to me in a huey and was starting to land, so I aborted and joined another server cause I was sick of this hacker.

his name was TURK_Commander or something like that. I think it was an UK 173 server I was playing on.

I guess I was banned due to having a hacked in gun of some hacker guy?

also yesterday my character bugged out and glitched into a rock and broke his leg and bled out so I died, as I was fully geared I really wanted my stuff back. So I walked back to my body to try and loot it, but saw it was glitched into the stone.

it had NV goggles, the heat vision L85 rifle, range finder, ghillie suit (everything)

so again I did something I wasn't supposed to do and removed the rock files from my game (FOR 5 minutes only cause I hate hackers) and looted my gear and got it all back then relogged and put back my rock files.

note: I knew how to do this cause some irl mate plays by removing his tree files -.- I hate him for doing that.

anyway I just ran into some bad luck and cause of my mistakes I got banned :/

I have no clue why I got banned...
I did something I wasn't supposed to do and removed the rock files from my game (FOR 5 minutes only cause I hate hackers) and looted my gear and got it all back then relogged and put back my rock files.

right....

Edited by smasht_AU

well.. seems you have clue ;)

cheating is cheating, no matter what purpose.

i spawned yesterday with no gear too and had a lot of stuff.. this doesn't mean i have to cheat now, to get everything back.

it's an alpha, we have to life with things like that.

it was just for 5 minutes, anyway I think you guys are right in some way

Hacking is hacking you bigot. You have no idea why you got banned for hacking, when you were just hacking to help yourself out? Killing your neighbors dog to save it from poor owners is not ok just because you had honest intentions.

Your post hurt my brain.

Now if battleye could just do something about the other 50,000 cheaters.

Edited by Typheran