echosyp

US 23 - Now on Vilayer's Hive! Teamspeak Server, Live Streaming Channel, CONTEST COMING SOON! Prize: Computer Parts

Ya I beached the pbx big time when I left it. We ended up finding the chopper at night...

Desync I don't think there is a reason to quit playing there will most likely always be hackers no matter how hard u try. Your reaction was quick enough to save everything but yourself. /salute

Edited by Reaper1

Ya I beached the pbx big time when I left it. We ended up finding the chopper at night...

Desync I don't think there is a reason to quit playing there will most likely always be hackers no matter how hard u try. Your reaction was quick enough to save everything but yourself. /salute

Couldn't have done it without the help of you guys. I'm not worried about my stuff, I'll go search stary and the airfields and I'll be back up in no time. Long as everyone else is good to go.

Couldn't have done it without the help of you guys. I'm not worried about my stuff, I'll go search stary and the airfields and I'll be back up in no time. Long as everyone else is good to go.

I can just fly you back to camp now. Lol.

Looks like you guys were having some fun without me?

The Ban hammer came down pretty hard last night. Lol.

lol was it regulars of the server? or just new hackers looking to cause trouble?

lol was it regulars of the server? or just new hackers looking to cause trouble?

A little of both.

well kill them and take the chopper...... if u can. That's part of the game, just be prepared for retaliation.

My group of 6 is tempted. Not sure though mods always monopolize the chopper which I find annoying.

Well we have the chopper. Anyone who wants it can try and get it from us but we'll be trying to get it back if it is taken. Lol.

Edited by Psychobob

Mods having the chopper isn't stopping anyone from filling it with .50 cal... We almost got blown up in the sky today.

Mods having the chopper isn't stopping anyone from filling it with .50 cal... We almost got blown up in the sky today.

Was wicked fun, got shot st by everyone. Saw trucks exploding, thought we seen friendly grenades but turns it out it was enemy. Find enemies truck, give away another truck.

Y'all fill the chopper while I conviently go afk. Steal the ural back and have a heart attack over a squirrel.

Was a damn good adventure. Can't wait for episode 2.

I will be headed out of town in the morning to Louisiana to help with the hurricane. Bob will be in charge so make sure you read the first post of this thread to get in touch with him. Thank you all for playing on the server and hope to see you all when I get back.

• Like 1

this sux. pinned down in cherno, guy out there sniping with nv and all I have is an aks. can someone come help me deal with him? he already killed my wife for no good reason. all she had was an ax and lost.

this sux. pinned down in cherno, guy out there sniping with nv and all I have is an aks. can someone come help me deal with him? he already killed my wife for no good reason. all she had was an ax and lost.

Damn! Too bad I didn't check the thread sooner, I would have come down there in a heartbeat.

Edited by Psychobob

ill be back on early tomorrow morning to get myself out of there hopefully without getting killed.

I recently reverted to .4 because I'm tired of my cars/tents vanishing, and visited your server. No one around. When are people on? (also why is your teamspeak passworded? couldn't even say hi)

P.S. I will find your cars and add them to my collection, and use them for my nefarious schemes such as giving rides and distributing stuff along the coast.

I recently reverted to .4 because I'm tired of my cars/tents vanishing, and visited your server. No one around. When are people on? (also why is your teamspeak passworded? couldn't even say hi)

P.S. I will find your cars and add them to my collection, and use them for my nefarious schemes such as giving rides and distributing stuff along the coast.

People are generally on during the day, not so much at night. They also tend to play more on weekends. We password some of the channels to keep the trolls from bugging us constantly. Just send a message or poke and we'll reply most of the time.

My group tends to help people a lot but we have also had a few good firefights.

I'll try to come down and see if the server is nice enough.

Just recently had my tent washed down a river (tent was atop a mountain, fancy how it could go down a river).

Only thing I'm iffy about is about loosing the goodies from the 1.7.2.4 to 1.7.2.5 update.

Maybe I'll wait and really join when the server gets updated when/if the tent/vehicle despawn problem is fixed.

Well here it is!

Hahaha, EPIC! That was awesome and totally worth the wait.

Episode 3 coming soon.

I tried joining your server last night and glitched with "Walter White was killed" and teleported to the coast :lol:

Desync and Psychobob - I've seen you in teamspeak a few times but haven't had a chance to talk with you guys. Thanks for the server! My buddy Col. Oneil and I have been playing here for about 2 or 3 weeks. I haven't seen any cheaters however I have stumbled upon a camp or two with scripted items including a thermal FAL. We've been sort of out for blood since we ran into so many cheaters on our last server and getting back stabbed that we started killing everything on sight. Now that's out of our system I just wanted to say thanks and I will be mindful of who is in my scopes. I don't want to accidentally kill you guys/be killed since you play fair and don't abuse your powers.