echosyp

US 23 - Now on Vilayer's Hive! Teamspeak Server, Live Streaming Channel, CONTEST COMING SOON! Prize: Computer Parts

US 23

Hello and welcome we are currently seeking active players to make us their home. We have active server admins who constantly monitor the server for smooth gameplay, we don't horde vehicles (as our server is filled with vehicles waiting for the taking) and we try to help all who help themselves. We also have a very active whitelisted medic on the admin team who is more than happy to help whenever needed.

All of our vehicles and tents are currently saving correctly as we have reverted back to 1.7.2.4 version of DayZ.

We are currently hosted by Vilayer who has just donated a new machine to DayZ to host their hive on and soon as the standalone comes out we will automatically be created into a server for the actual standalone. We are currently running a Veteran server with 3DP: On, CH: On, Waypoints: On, which was asked by our players to turn on so we listened and did.

Also we are hosted out of Dallas, TX with a timezone of GMT -6 Central Time Zone

We are open and willing accepting new and veteran players alike. Any legit clan that is looking for a home you are more than welcome to get in touch with me and we can talk.

For those of you who wish to check us out, you can easily downgrade from 1.7.2.5 with DayZ Commander. For those of you who don't use it just head over to http://www.dayzcommander.com/ and download it. It is also just as easy to upgrade back to 1.7.2.5 if you don't like our server.

I currently stream to Twitch.tv, mostly playing music so feel free to request anything you would like to hear and who knows, you might hear your name over air.

If you would like to donate to help keep this server running, please get in touch with me and I will give you the paypal email. No amount is considered too small, we appreciate any and every bit we can get.

I will post my contact details and Psychobob's contact details below so you can always get in touch with us whenever needed.

UPDATE

We have been moved over to Vilayer's own hive. Our server has been reset to a brand new fresh server running DayZ 1.7.2.5.

ALL VEHICLES AND TENTS SAVE!

NO MORE TENTS DUPING!

DOUBLE THE VEHICLES! (YES WE HAVE 2 CHOPPERS)

We can change between Chernarus and Lingor Island! Also "Little birdie" told me there are quite a few new maps being worked on for Vilayer hive.

In order to connect to our server now: Launch Combined Operations, go to MULTIPLAYER, search for Desync. Should be the only server to pop up. OR you can also search for Desync in DayZ Commander to find the server also.

Desync (Owner)

Skype - Vesuven

Steam -

Desync

Psychobob (Medic/Admin)

Steam -

Psychobob

TeamSpeak 3 Server

US23.ts3dns.com

Twitch.tv Channel (Mostly Music Playing)

Edited by Desync
  • Like 2

Us SPACE 23? Or us23? Just asking due to my clan having a ton of fun on us23 with skirmishes.

Us SPACE 23? Or us23? Just asking due to my clan having a ton of fun on us23 with skirmishes.

Its US SPACE 23

third person on or off?

On at the moment as we had a major decrease in players with it being off, we are tempting on turning it back off tho.

Just would like to say thanks for the ones who logged in to check out the server and to the ones I chatted with on steam.

And to the guy we gave the civilian ural to, hope you haven't crashed it yet. If you need anymore vehicle parts let us know.

Were you the guys that hosted US 1896? What happened to that server? My friends and I had a bunch of stuff saved in a tent there

Yes, we hosted 1896 and when we upgraded to 1.7.2.5 none of the tents or vehicles was saving. So we renamed it to a more suitable name and reverted back to 1.7.2.4 so vehicles and tents save now.

Whenever we hit 1.7.2.5 all our tents and vehicles disappeared on us, every other server restart some of the vehicles would appear and some wouldn't, then the next restart they would all appear again. Was a weird bug so it forced us to downgrade back to 1.7.2.4 and now everything works like normal. It appears when we upgraded then downgraded DayZ versions all vehicles went back to their original spawn points. So all the vehicles are in the world again.

Just throwing an update for the community. It is currently night time on the server and has only been so about an hour. Time for all of you night players to come out.

Also, if there is something you do not like about the server and would like changed, feel free to get in touch with Bob or myself and we will gladly consider it.

I'll come check u guys out tomorrow. If i can find a bicycle or something I'll definitely set up shop there. I had my other favorite servers with my vehicles on them and a shit load of supplies and tents that i spent days working on. But now Im just getting stuck at the loading on them.

If you do join us, make sure you have downgraded to 1.7.2.4.

Just another update to the community. As I like to keep everyone informed and up to date on what we are doing.

If you want to join a server with active admins, no downtime, all vehicles and tents saving properly and just about all vehicles are still in their spawn points. Then come on over and give us a try.

Our server is routed out of Dallas, TX and set to UTC -6 and runs day and night. We do not reset the time when it becomes night. We use our flashlights and play the game as intended.

We do use veteran setting with 3DP ON, CH ON, nameplates off, waypoints ON. BUT we are open to the community and listen to all suggestions for changing settings to the players liking.

• Like 1

Thanks for the V3S again, but do you mind giving me a few jerry cans? It's literally almost out of fuel.

Thanks for the V3S again, but do you mind giving me a few jerry cans? It's literally almost out of fuel.

Is there not any jerry cans in the back of it? Killa put one or two in it for you I thought. If not, I'll bring u some tonight along with tat ghillie suit I found on the crashed chopper.

Is there not any jerry cans in the back of it? Killa put one or two in it for you I thought. If not, I'll bring u some tonight along with tat ghillie suit I found on the crashed chopper.

Oh, I'll check. Thanks.

P.S. To anyone who is considering a new server, this would be the perfect one.

Hey found this thread a while ago and I really look forward to seeing you guys! I live in Dallas as well and I play duo with a friend of mine but lately I've been wanting to be a part of a bit bigger community. My friend has a slight paranoia of dieing and as such is pretty suspicious of anyone other than me lol.

Hope to see you guys in game :D

IGN: WaffleMaker

LOL we would love to have you over there. I am currently in the works of setting my old gaming community back up. Just needing to figure out the name I want to call it these days. Probably will end up going back with Forgotten Heroes. If you need any help just hit me up on steam. Always glad to help someone in need.

Can you qualify what you consider "legit" clans? And what's the admins' opinions on banditry?

We would love to have a clan or clans that have been around a while like we have. We have played multiple games over the last 18 years and have been very active in the gaming industry.

As far as banditry goes, it is part of the game. Nothing we can do to stop it or prevent it. Plus it would be a boring game if we ran around killing zombies all day.

We do ask that people not be dicks and hang around killing fresh spawns.

As the big debate goes on camping, it's been around for years and I remember when people use to and still do bitched about campers in counter-strike with AWPs.

When we went to war, the US didn't ask the people of Afganistan to plz stop camping and come out and fight fair.

Yes it can suck being killed by someone who camps a spot for hours on end to just kill one person. But if you play your tactics right u can avoid a lot of deaths in DayZ by being aware of your surroundings.

• Like 1

can i join you? if you ask me about my gear i must just shut up :D because i died some ours ago in a bug... idk but i'm very bored to get all my gear back it cost me a lot of time... so i want to meet new friends so can i join?

i'll PM you my skype and Steam ID :)

can i join you? if you ask me about my gear i must just shut up :D because i died some ours ago in a bug... idk but i'm very bored to get all my gear back it cost me a lot of time... so i want to meet new friends so can i join?

i'll PM you my skype and Steam ID :)

At the moment we are not looking to add any members to our group. If we allowed everyone to join us we would have a 40 man server full of clan members.

You are more than welcome to come play on our server and we will help you out if you need it. But I seen you said its very boring to get all your gear back? Part of the game is exploring.

As I said we are willing to help, but only if you are willing to help yourself.

Then can you help me? that would be great because i am now only with a patrol pack and a pain killer... what can you give?

At the moment we are not looking to add any members to our group. If we allowed everyone to join us we would have a 40 man server full of clan members.

You are more than welcome to come play on our server and we will help you out if you need it. But I seen you said its very boring to get all your gear back? Part of the game is exploring.

As I said we are willing to help, but only if you are willing to help yourself.

add me in skype please.. if it's not a problem because i want to ask you for some help and stuff :) i already added you.

add me in skype please.. if it's not a problem because i want to ask you for some help and stuff :) i already added you.

It'll be about 5:30 or 6 this afternoon when I get off work.