DeadOnDrugs

Average Life Expectancy up to 65 minutes

Does this mean we're getting better, or we've just stopped shooting each other so often? Maybe the hero skin has something to do with it? Your thoughts?

Working hero skin CONFIRMED! B)

• Like 3

Love how it says 0 hours and 65 minutes.

*ahem*

1 hour and 5 minutes.

• Like 1

This is also because of the algorithm used. If you die in the first 5 mins of play your not recorded on the average life cycle.

I can't imagine how this is possible considering me and my group can't stay alive longer than for an hour without getting blowed' up by hackers.

The more interesting statistic is the quickly growing Unique Players vs the quickly falling Unique Players in Last 24 Hours.

More and more people jumping on the bandwagon, only to get killed by haxxors and bugs, never to relog. Quiet sad indeed.

My question is whether it logs those who haven't played in a while. I haven't played for a week yet my survival numbers can be influencing this. I feel as more people start and die a lot in the first five minutes and the fact that veteran players tend to disappear sooner or later the numbers are a little inaccurate.

Dallas.. what humanity level do you have to hit for Hero skin?

5000 humanity.

Love how it says 0 hours and 65 minutes.

*ahem*

1 hour and 5 minutes.

Lol so true. Guess its just never gone above an hour before such that they would find this bug. Albeit, its pretty crappy coding that the bug is there in the first place.

Is it not a possibility that people have not played the mod in a while?

don't think it would count time your character is alive total, but time your character is alive in game???

Interesting statistics for sure. The more unique players overall vs. in the last 24 hours is most interesting to me as well and I am quite sure is directly related to the life expectancy.

Im not surprised its going up, well I take that back, I am and I'm not at the same time.

I don't know if it keeps track of dormant players, meaning I haven't logged on for 3 days and when I did moments ago my character was on day 7 as he was alive for 4 days previously. If that's taken into account, then yeah I am not surprised its going up, as more and more people are playing less and less for one reason or another.

Not to mention the game has become easier in some regards, there is not more "rare" items or gear, 7/10 players I come across are decked out with elite gear and weapons that was intended to be rare, the other 3/10 are fresh spawns.

So who knows what the reason or direct cause is, probably a combination of a few things.

Lol so true. Guess its just never gone above an hour before such that they would find this bug. Albeit, its pretty crappy coding that the bug is there in the first place.

Counter wasn't prepared for this crazy option!

Wait... 65 minutes?

WHAT IS THIS WITCHCRAFT!?

But anyway, it's great to know that everyone is learning from their mistakes, putting it into practice, and developing to better tactics. It just put's a tear in my eye... :)

I thought this was because they disabled the respawn option? Previously people would just kill themselves over and over in order to spawn where they wanted (because, seriously, forget Kamenka, Komorovo, and the entire Chernarus SW)

Edited by Udak
  • Like 1

Probably has a lot more to do with the inability to respawn at will. That didn't impact the tracking but the ability to do it again and again until you spawned at Elektro or Cherno to deathmatch like an idiot probably did. Now people have to run to those cities or find something to jump off. That has to impact the numbers.

It used to be just below 5 hours

then it took a nose dive.

What caused the nose dive?

I don't know if I believe these stats. Seriously so many people die to Zombies, how the fuck do you die to a zombie. I can understand 1-3 deaths from them when you first start playing, but for real how do you die to them after that...

What caused the nose dive?

I don't know if I believe these stats. Seriously so many people die to Zombies, how the fuck do you die to a zombie. I can understand 1-3 deaths from them when you first start playing, but for real how do you die to them after that...

Generally, the zed glitches. They still account for 30% of my deaths, and 60% assists.

Mind you, i have flown in choppers with all the gear in the game, and had many base's (All of which where found, dam hackers).

No more respawn suicides combined with people getting much better at alt-f4'ing out of a fight thanks to the damage of all guns being reduced. That's all I'm seeing here.

Does this mean we're getting better, or we've just stopped shooting each other so often? Maybe the hero skin has something to do with it? Your thoughts?

It could also mean more DayZ players using invincibility hacks and thus living longer.

Edited by Thorne