TheMove

How do so many ppl have snipers and top guns?

They just dupe it.. or hack it into the game.. thats why, AS50 and M107 are off limits, only hackers uses these weapons

lol wut?

I found two M107's in the same week from helicopter crashes. The high-end loot is legitimately not impossibly hard to find depending on what server you're on. It's just hard to hold onto. So the spawn rates for high level loot (I should probably stop using tiers and "endgame" since these are slapdash MMO terms that don't really apply to a game where you can find the most powerful weapon while strolling through a field) don't necessarily cause problems on their own.

However, thanks to tents and vehicle storage, the loot will never disappear. It just gets hoarded so that when someone loses their gun, they end up just going back and finding a new one in their tent when, otherwise, they would have had to either pass by the gun or drop whatever they were using at the time to upgrade.

They just dupe it.. or hack it into the game.. thats why, AS50 and M107 are off limits, only hackers uses these weapons

don't post if you don't know what you're talking about

carried an AS50 TWS which I now own.

Keep your eyes on the skies. The loot is out there.

scripted in

Edited by ih8

High tier loot falls from the sky nowadays. Literally. Some guy dropped down from a building in Elektro and crashed right next to me. Died instantly and carried an AS50 TWS which I now own.

Keep your eyes on the skies. The loot is out there.

hate to break it to you but the as50 tws (thermal vision) is a hacked gun. it was never put into the game. its such a OP weapon. i would have no problem with it in game IF we dient have this duping and hacking issue we have and it was extreamly rare to find..... like .05% at a heli crash site or something. then it would be such a amazing thing to find.

scripted in

Or duped it. Or was a veteran player from before they were removed from the loot spawns.

Am I supposed to care?

I went to a freshly restarted server last night, and raided the NWAF alone. There were probably 10 players on the server. I found a DMR in the firestation with 3 mags, and in the northern barracks, an M136 Rocket Launcher and an M107 sniper rifle. I've never been this lucky at an airfield raid, EVER.

hate to break it to you but the as50 tws (thermal vision) is a hacked gun. it was never put into the game. its such a OP weapon. i would have no problem with it in game IF we dient have this duping and hacking issue we have and it was extreamly rare to find..... like .05% at a heli crash site or something. then it would be such a amazing thing to find.

It was in the game but it was removed from loot spawns. People who had one from before then still retained their weapon. Some might be scripted in, some might be duped by some old player, impossible to tell at this point.

Or duped it. Or was a veteran player from before they were removed from the loot spawns.

Am I supposed to care?

yeah it was an old veteran player just hanging out in Elektro sniping newbs

you shouldn't be using it and trying to justify it dumb dick

• Like 1

AS50 and M107 are off limits, only hackers uses these weapons

Made me chuckle

Morons and their false logic, always good for a quick laugh

Get a group of friends (3-4), get the Russian 4x4, and drive around Stary/Vybor/Dirt roads looking for Heli spawns. It really helps if you can have a home server, make friends with the admins, that kind of thing. ATVs are common, check the bridges around Solinichy, as they flip on them. Check vehicle spawns repeatedly using the DayZDB map. Run around the northern and western boundaries looking for tent cities Tents are borderline permanent right now, whats in them doesn't ever disappear, taking stuff out and flattening them doesn't do anything.

We currently have a boatload (5-7) AS 50s, 107s, a few SVDs, 1 L85, 240, 249, NVGs, DMRs and M4 Holos. We do not intentionally dupe anything, all of the AS50s were accumulated from helis or survivors. When moving campsites, we've taken all of our stuff out, moved it, only to have it eaten/respawn in old tents on restarts. We are not exploiting the game.

The last campsite we raided was east of Stary. Were just running and found the red UAZ in a tree and campsite nearby. As we were looting it, 4 guys in a Russian 4x4 rolled up, and met their deaths by an SVD and L85, and we got both of their vehicles. Gearing up is easy, you just have to know where to look, and AS50/NVG/107 people are NOT hackers, they're probably just better than you.

yeah it was an old veteran player just hanging out in Elektro sniping newbs

you shouldn't be using it and trying to justify it dumb dick

Anything is possible and it's way safer in my hands then other's since I don't PvP. Unless you'd rather let me leave it there for other people who actually DO PvP to get it.

And don't start spouting random insults. You won't get very far in life like that.

Anything is possible and it's way safer in my hands then other's since I don't PvP. Unless you'd rather let me leave it there for other people who actually DO PvP to get it.

And don't start spouting random insults. You won't get very far in life like that.

Find a zombie, stick it on the body, hide body. You will die and it will get spread around like the plague. Many servers ban on sight of an AS 50 TWS, because its ridiculous. The L85 is a great spotter, shitty weapon, and is the best counter to Elktro/Cherno/Stary SVD+Ghillie snipers. The L85 balances the game, the AS 50 TWS owns every other weapon.

Edited by TheLoneRanger

Then ban me when you see me, I won't hold it against you. I still see no reason to care about the weapon. It won't spread when I die, the fact your banning them on sight shows they've already spread, as you call it.

are you that ignorant to expect that anyone believes "it's safer in my hands because I don't PvP"? if you were playing the paragon and wanted to make sure no one got it the simplest way to do that is drop it in the forest or to originally hide the body....nice try though

even in theory your justification is shit, clearly you have trouble getting good legit gear and feel like you somehow earned it

someone kills you, guess what.... it's no longer "SaFe"

I'm not trying to justify me having it. Like I said, if you own a server by all means ban me on sight, I won't hold it against you. I was simply adressing the possibility of me using it to PvP innocent players in Cherno.

And yet again, if server admins are banning them on sight, you're way past the point of being 'safe' from them.

Of course that's not to say I won't use it, and while I won't use it without being sniped at first, I understand it gives me an unfair advantage, but that advantage is nothing compared to any scripter or abusing admin out there. And what is the community's opinion on them?

'Yeah, it sucks, get used to it and wait for stand-alone'.

So that will be my reply to you. Shit sucks, get used to it.

I'm not trying to justify me having it

Of course that's not to say I won't use it, and while I won't use it without being sniped at first, I understand it gives me an unfair advantage, but that advantage is nothing compared to any scripter or abusing admin out there. And what is the community's opinion on them?

sweet justification

You think you deserve to have an unfair advantage when someone shoots at you first under the pretense that cheaters exist? With your dumbass logic everyone should just script to make the game fair - it would be fun then right? I wonder how long society would last if everyone thought lke you.

Seriously, you're an idiot.

Excuse me? I cheat because I have an AS50?

sweet justification

You think you deserve to have an unfair advantage when someone shoots at you first under the pretense that cheaters exist? With your dumbass logic everyone should just script to make the game fair - it would be fun then right? I wonder how long society would last if everyone thought lke you.

Seriously, you're an idiot.

First you accuse me of justifying for simply having it, and now you jump to me justifying using it? Make up your mind.

Did I say everyone should script? Did I tell everyone to be like me and use scripted or duped guns if they find them? It's partly my fault for wording my point wrongly but you're twisting the meaning behind it. I happened to find a gun, that's usefull, but unfair. But the WHOLE game at this point is unfair. I do not need an unfair advantage to make me feel better, but I won't go out of my way or change my opinions or principles just to cater to other people who have their own opinions and principles.

At this point we're just arguing semantics.

Edit; Still wording it wrongly. I say the whole game is unfair at this point and that sounds wrong. I mean that shit happens and that you should take things in stride and make up your own mind on what to do in unfair situations, like finding duped/scripted weapons or vehicles.

Edited by Myth`~

Found an AS50 with 4 NATO mags a few days ago. Its possible to find them. Not just hackers have these weapons.

Found an AS50 with 4 NATO mags a few days ago. Its possible to find them. Not just hackers have these weapons.

With a group of 10-20 people like I'm in, we find weps all the time at different times of the day.

It's very easy.

Get a group of friends (3-4), get the Russian 4x4, and drive around Stary/Vybor/Dirt roads looking for Heli spawns. It really helps if you can have a home server, make friends with the admins, that kind of thing. ATVs are common, check the bridges around Solinichy, as they flip on them. Check vehicle spawns repeatedly using the DayZDB map. Run around the northern and western boundaries looking for tent cities Tents are borderline permanent right now, whats in them doesn't ever disappear, taking stuff out and flattening them doesn't do anything.

We currently have a boatload (5-7) AS 50s, 107s, a few SVDs, 1 L85, 240, 249, NVGs, DMRs and M4 Holos. We do not intentionally dupe anything, all of the AS50s were accumulated from helis or survivors. When moving campsites, we've taken all of our stuff out, moved it, only to have it eaten/respawn in old tents on restarts. We are not exploiting the game.

The last campsite we raided was east of Stary. Were just running and found the red UAZ in a tree and campsite nearby. As we were looting it, 4 guys in a Russian 4x4 rolled up, and met their deaths by an SVD and L85, and we got both of their vehicles. Gearing up is easy, you just have to know where to look, and AS50/NVG/107 people are NOT hackers, they're probably just better than you.

Step 1: Cheat guide.

Step 2: Make friends with a server admin.

Step 3: Occasionally have your loot accidentally dupe.

See, it's not cheating...they're just better than you.

Always? You always find those things? Come on, dude. The % spawn chances are published.

You know, a lot of idiots go to the barracks already kitted out with hi-end gear- most times i go there the best weapons i get are not spawned but what i take off dead bodys.

Its really stupid even thinking about going to those places, just unnecessary risk when you can get DMR/M14/M24's from a fucking deerstand.