fully

How about a Kill Cam?

No.

All that would happen is that people would use a freshly spawned clan mate to find the location of people.

I only read page 1, so apologies if it was already suggested - but what about a killcam for the player who shot the bullet rather than the person who got it in the head ? Imagine that 800m sniper kill from 'bullet cam' - beautiful !

I only read page 1, so apologies if it was already suggested - but what about a killcam for the player who shot the bullet rather than the person who got it in the head ? Imagine that 800m sniper kill from 'bullet cam' - beautiful !

No again. As this might reveal the positions of other people on the bullets path.

well if your mate is in the store he will only be there for maybe 60 seconds and move on. he wont be picking up everything. 60 seconds. if you shoot someone then they come after you they have to run to you. you have a sniper rifle and are zeroed. they are not. they will have to aim off to hit you if they can even see you without a scope. . in that time you can still shoot them. plus if your there to cover your mate he would go out of LOS every few seconds due to buildings and doorways.

your an idiot. how about you think before you post. like i said the only people that will winge are PKers.

I think if the camers showed where they were for maybe 1 seconds just so you could get an idea, 1 second will not give their position away but the sniper then should know he has to mov instead of sitting in the 1 spot killing people all day for a kill count

It's a military sim built for realism. Take the perspective to real life. You're in a zombie apocalypse with a friend and one of you die. You're not going to come back as an angel or demon just to be able to tell your friend where you died from XD

Simple.

lol again there is nothing realistic about this game. if you want a simulator go play VBS. you will play it for about 10 mins and get bored.

you can make the kill cam so it just shows where they are for a second it doesn't have to zoom in to them. and even if you do find where they are it could take you an hour to find a weapon and to run to where he is and kill him but by then he would have moved on or someone might have killed him.

bandits gonna hate this idea watch them rage. then watch the people say i am not a bandit but no its a bad idea.

In casual, just-for-fun servers... maybe.

In other servers, definitely not. The point of this game is stealth and hard-core tactics. If you're with a group and get picked off by a sniper, you can see exactly where he is and notify them of his position. Or vice versa.

Bad idea is bad.

• Like 1

Once you are dead that's it. Sometimes you have no idea were it come from.

After having your character for many day Boom head shot. All over rover, would be nice to see what happened - like the last 30 seconds from your attackers point of view!

While we're at it. We may as well add Team Deathmatch and a monthly subscription for DayZ Elite.

Edited by Forceflare

Once you are dead that's it. Sometimes you have no idea were it come from.

After having your character for many day Boom head shot. All over rover, would be nice to see what happened - like the last 30 seconds from your attackers point of view!

So you can inform yer teammates of the attackers location ? No never, this belongs in cod and bf, not dayz ;)

No. 1000xNO. This is not a CoD. After killcams what, a +100 score on kill showing in the middle of the screen? Monster kills etc?

Fuck no.

I believe this is the worst suggestion I have seen.

I believe this is the worst suggestion I have seen.

Yet, no matter the game, it shows up.

you all say its not COD. well why are you all playing it like COD trying to get the highest kill count. COD is all about killing othe rplayers. DayZ is not about PVP and nothing esle but PVP. it has 1 part in it but not all about PVP. for all of you that want to sit there and kill people all day go take your own advice and play COD or battlefield. there you can kill as many people as you want.

shooo shoo. go on go play and kill 10 people every few mins. Dayz is a survival game against zombies. not survival against people trying to play COD.

lol

He's trolling....and hating..........lol..............NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! go troll somewhere else (spawn)

grwat show of maturity. print tis out and put it on ur resume. it will do great like my spelling and gramma

isn't trolling saying something to piss someone off or to get a reaction? i did none of the sort. i believe ur post was useless and classed as trolling. listen to you own advice and leave. mods have enoygh trouble reading all the crap people post so why add to it. i just hope people do the same

this isnt cod, please refrain from posting stuff on these forums that try to make this game even the slightest bit like cod, and no the 'cod' doesnt deserve to be in caps

You maybe just thinking out loud. Its a SHIT idea.

Does anybody else find it IRONIC and retarded most of the SHIT ideas are from other SHIT games that dont compare to this rare gem in any way shape or form.

So many people find this game hard to swallow..

The ONLY thing which is hard to swallow are: Hacker/Scripter/Cheater!

And thats why you want a kill cam. Cause in 90% of your death one of these junks teleported behind you and killed you instantly.

But what would a kill cam show when your killer is invisible.

Stop hacking. No kill cam. No need. Playing as a group - Gamebreaker