Sign in to follow this  
Notchy44

FML

So i had just found 2 m24's (i only took 1), an ak, and ghillie suit so i decided to go to Cherno to do a little bit of sniping. I had recently heard that the factory is a good place to snipe since you can see almost all the good loot spots. I headed right to it and upon climbing the huge ladder to the top i already found a victim to shoot but he was running behind some tree leaves so i tried to crouch down but it still wasnt a good shot. I then decided to prone but i fucking ran and dove off the ledge. WTF?!

• Like 1

So i had just found 2 m24's (i only took 1), an ak, and ghillie suit so i decided to go to Cherno to do a little bit of sniping.

facepalm.jpg

Edited by kryvian

I had a whole town of zombies following me into some apartments and got onto the roof. I look out and see a line of zombies and as Iam walking to the edge I throw a gernade. Did the nice throwing animation before I quit moving forward and walked right off! The 3rd story fall only broke my leg and took me down to 4000 blood but there was 20 zeds there to feast on me. Sad thing is I've played since Flashpoint and I know about this.

Lmao, I remember when I first started I found an AKM and was shooting people from atop the fire station in Cherno... I hit "z" to lay down and my guy dove off the top breaking both legs. Unfortunately I landed right in front of a bandit and he quickly finished me off... lol

You had double tapped shift and where in walk mode.

If you are in walk mode you will drive whenever you try and prone. Walking forward or standing still.

You are a retard for not knowing this as it is basic ARMA controls understanding.

I hate that stupid running dive to prone, it's so awful lol