SiennaWroten

This server is running an incorrect version of server side appliction.

My name MakapoHa

id 2053380

когда будит сделано?

I logined once w/o debug monitor, swithched to another server and all was fine. But now my gear reseted.

RIP m4sd, m24 from backpack also missing, nvg, gps, m9sd etc. etc.

Hello

yes i have too this problem, i play in EU server in morning its okey but avternoon i canot connect any server write " This server is running an incorrect version of server side appliction. You cannot play in this server. If you admin contact DayZ stuff". I tired for this last week fix and bugs.

I ran into the same issue yesterday, the night before the servers kept crashing after the hotifx ( us79) and then when i logged in the next day my inventory was reset, and gear from my pack was gone to. lost DMR, G17, NVGs, GPS, toolbox and the rest of my gear in my inventory. plus a second GPS and range finder that I had looted off a guy i killed. still have his 107 though but that's a tricky weapon to use in a town. after scanning through these post it seems like some people have gotten gear back and others haven't is there a fix?

I under stand its an alpha and things like this should be expected. it would be cool though if something could be done

player name Bear grills

ID: 4753862

Hello.

Today I have benn playing for a long time on fi2 server but after server restart when i tried to reconect server said "This server is running an incorrect version of server side appliction." then all sever has the same problem. I'm very sad because i have very rare equipment as BAF_L85A2_RIS_CWS, FN_FAL and Binocular_Vector....I hope you can help me and take back my euqipment...

Thank you.

p.s. sorry for my English. I'm from Russia

Name: Oblong

Id: 11582278

Hey, me and my friend both got that server side bug after server crashed, cannot save tent from beeing eaten by hotfix like this :(

Name: Bolg

ID :11566470

and

Name: Silv0r

ID:16266886

Please help!

I have the same problem since a few hours ago it keeps saying wrong server side application,

I could always play without problems now i cant connect to any server anymore and of course i am the only one i know so can anyone help me with this or an admin pls tnx alot

Greetings Dereku Player ID: 13360838 Name: [83rd] Dereku

Guys keep posting on this thread if you have the issue we need to get the Staff's attention and get them to work on this.

This problem continues for me after updating the game to 1.7.5 and installing the new arma beta.

200+ people

trying to play on outdated or misconfiguted servers or with outdated mod versions.

0.1% of all players, seems plausible. Nothing to see here.

PM me if you want me to look at your install using www.teamviewer.com. ... I am pretty sure this is not a DayZ issue.

200+ people

trying to play on outdated or misconfiguted servers or with outdated mod versions.

0.1% of all players' date=' seems plausible. Nothing to see here.

[/quote']

dude shutup everyone has reinstalled everthing and its not the servers fuck off you troll.

200+ people

0.1% of all players' date=' seems plausible. Nothing to see here.

PM me if you want me to look at your install using www.teamviewer.com. ... I am pretty sure this is not a DayZ issue.

[/quote']

You obviously did not even read the thread.

Most of the people here, myself included, were playing the game fine then the server they were in crashed, and since have not been able to play the game because of this error.

покупать новый аккаунт или востановят мой?

My name MakapoHa

id 2053380

I am getting the incorrect version error after a server I was in crashed.

M4A1 ' date='MP5 and more other nice guns ,i'm russian if what)

Name: Doupe

ID: 2706244

dayz version : 1.7.1.4

arma2 oa version : 1.60 93825

pls help me,incorrected server version =.=

[/quote']

Please hepl!

Потратил впустую деньги...пофиксите!

I have reset everyone's inventory who had this problem. You will spawn with a basic weapon and some stuff. Anything in your backpack is untouched. Sorry for this trouble. There is no need to post new ID's here' date=' we will scan the database regularly to update values.

[/quote']

When will that next scan occur ?