tonic-_-

Forum / Security Notice - They trollinnnn

You realise his IP and his GUID are still shown in the pictures.

...I somewhat actually hope his IP gets passed onto reddit and 4chan. Script kiddie gets real hackers onto his ass' date=' now that's quite amusing to watch.

[/quote']

His IP Is irrelevant, it's dynamic. I don't see people trying to 'ddos' him as it would be pointless.

The most humanly and legal way possible to take actions against him is being done, please stop with these posts.

dunno' date=' if we can get his current IP address which does not change until he changes his routers mac address or goes offline for four days we can flood his connection.

[/quote']

you have no idea how the internet works do you ?

You realise his IP and his GUID are still shown in the pictures.

...I somewhat actually hope his IP gets passed onto reddit and 4chan. Script kiddie gets real hackers onto his ass' date=' now that's quite amusing to watch.

[/quote']

His IP Is irrelevant, it's dynamic. I don't see people trying to 'ddos' him as it would be pointless.

The most humanly and legal way possible to take actions against him is being done, please stop with these posts.

Any chance we can get an ETA on when this debilitating lag will be fixed?

dunno' date=' if we can get his current IP address which does not change until he changes his routers mac address or goes offline for four days we can flood his connection.

[/quote']

Its a residential cable connection... it should be fairly easy to flood.

yes its a residential line everything else you said is bullshit tho , his real ip address ? lol its a dynamic ip address google it you clearly dont understand

Tonic i suggest closing this thread and sticky it so people can see it still at the top of the forums

[/quote']

yes its a residential line everything else you said is bullshit tho , his real ip address ? lol its a dynamic ip address google it you clearly dont understand

Tonic i suggest closing this thread and sticky it so people can see it still at the top of the forums

I've had the same IP address for the last 3 months and I'm on a dynamic IP via Cable.

[/quote']

Best idea i've seen yet.

Did anyone else see someones post on his steam forum profile:

a bunch of raging autists are about to go after you

distract them with legos

Damn. That made me lol extremely hard.