byrgesen

Pl@net DayZ Gaming Community | HC Veteran & Expert | Website, Forums & Whitelist | TeamSpeak - NOT Vilayer

atm i would say 15-25. we lost some, to bans and some have left and some have come :)

yesterday we had 17 online.

Ive updated the mainpost quite alot, so make sure you all read it again :murder:

Edited by Byrgesen

hopped in today, it was quiet, but seems like a quite enjoyable place to hang around.

yeh its been quiet since the DDOS and the bans, we need some more regulars :)

but today was very slow tbh, hopefully it gets better.

Edited by Byrgesen

Ok guys.

we need to get some more regulars :)

so call your friends, family and whatever and get em to play here hehe.

Also the server is running soooo smooth now after my ISP fixed the problems :) so come on people, join in hehe.

hmm. tahts wierd. i see people online. i'll work my magic.

server is up. wayne says to filter byrgesen and remove ping limit, as it for some reason shows as 2500

EDIT:

Both wayne and mak had no problems finding it on the internet list.

so drop the IP and go filter the internetlist. remember to remove max ping as the server shows as 2500 for some reason...

Edited by Byrgesen

I'll drop in some time. Guess I'll be living in San Arulco the whole time, then? :P

rofl :) your welcome mate, our very own carebear, how sweet ;)

It seems like the internet list is the best way to connect now, after the new IP and stuff.

But serioulsy people. This server kicks ass. It has everything u want. PvP, friendly, no hackers, no assholes, very active admins and an awesome connection.

• Like 1

Yapyap, just played on it and there were some funny guys online but what matters even more, an admin caring about his server :D

*thumbs up*

Ps.: I had to figure out entering military zones (of which there are a lot) is not as easy as in Chernarus ;)

• Like 1

ive just gotten the log file spam sorted, so the server should run smoother and connection should be easier :)

keyword "should"

EDIT:

It seems to work, we got 14 people online and no lag or anything, so come people, play with us :wub:

Edited by Byrgesen

Yapyap, just played on it and there were some funny guys online but what matters even more, an admin caring about his server :D

*thumbs up*

Ps.: I had to figure out entering military zones (of which there are a lot) is not as easy as in Chernarus ;)

I love getting feedback like that hehe. its exactly what keeps me going ;)

take theese sir :beans: :beans:

• Like 1

http://www.arma2.com/beta-patch.php

download the 96493 version of arma2 beta and try it again :)

Downloaded the latest, 96584 and it doesn't work. No specific rejection notice, just that connecting failed.

Guess I'll try the lower one next time.

For now I just wanna play.

Edited by Brew78

well. if my server runs 96493, then you should NOT download 96584 untill i get the server updated :)

and pls just keep an eye on the mainpost. it has all the info about versions you could ever want, and gets updated on a regular basis

Edited by Byrgesen

well. if my server runs 96493, then you should NOT download 96584 untill i get the server updated :)

I maybe wrong but, I thought the newer versions of the beta were compatable with older server versions of the beta?