byrgesen

Pl@net DayZ Gaming Community | HC Veteran & Expert | Website, Forums & Whitelist | TeamSpeak - NOT Vilayer

This sounds like a nice server and nice people, might give it a try later on.

Your more then welcome, we just did a DB wipe so its a fresh start for all. :)

Everytime I attempt to connect it says "Joining server" then boots me off and says connecting failed. I have all the correct versions.

hmm. thats wierd, we got alot of people online.

FLAMES :P I appreciate the delete of characters. ;) I can catch up now! :P

not for long lol :lol: :lol:

I also have the same issue now :(

Edit:

Infact I have this issue every time it restarts :(

Edited by StarMonkee

Got all necessary versions installed, still cant join...

Edit: Same as Monkee, everytime you restarted it also the last few days this happened. Some ppl can join others can't, something seems to be very strange :(

Edit2: Just found out that even though i updated via dayz commander, my DayZ version still is 1.7.2.5(.33). Does that mean its 1.7.2.5 DayZ and .33 Lingor? im doint the update manually now... why so many updates thats just way too confusing and nothing useful is being changed anyways... whatever ;)

Edited by SoUndSo

Using DayZ Commander, I am unable to find your server at all. I have reset all filters and tried searching by the IP you posted and by the title to no avail. Is it because the sevrer still shows as down? Is there a way to manually connect? Thanks in advance :).

Using DayZ Commander, I am unable to find your server at all. I have reset all filters and tried searching by the IP you posted and by the title to no avail. Is it because the sevrer still shows as down? Is there a way to manually connect? Thanks in advance :).

Have you attempted to find the server by launching arma II OA beta from your Arma directory? ( not from DayZ Commander )

Edited by IGNProLeague

glad for DB wipe, lost everything due to a glitch so i actually gained items by this!

it seems people are having trouble connecting, and i dont know why tbh.

it seems lingor needs an update for 1.7.2.6 to be active, cozz mine is also 1.7.2.5/33 in the main menu, but if i enter normal dayz i got 1.7.2.6 installed. so lingor if being wierd atm.

btw ive got some new friends who know a whole lot about Bliss, so i might have that running soon, hopefully.

Edited by Byrgesen

it seems lingor needs an update for 1.7.2.6 to be active, cozz mine is also 1.7.2.5/33 in the main menu, but if i enter normal dayz i got 1.7.2.6 installed. so lingor if being wierd atm.

Right. In my first "patch-attempt" i copied the 1.7.2.6 files also in the Lingor Addon folder. After that I wasn't able to find any Lingor-server. So there has to be a "1.7.2.6 Lingor version".

But I don't think that's causing the connection problems. Yesterday evening it took me over an hour to connect after restart. And for no reason suddenly i got on, after trying and trying... -.-

I never had trouble before that ddos weekend. Perhaps your ISP changed something in his setup due to protection issues.

Btw, game said to me: "You successfully applied one scrap-metal to the house." :lol:

yeh, i think we need to get a lingor update at some point, but i dont know yet.

Im using 1.7.2.6 dayz and it works just fine with the server, the server is even using it hehe.

Its possible the ISP put some ekstra protection on it, but i dont think so, if theres any problems it might be my router.

I hope you can get it sorted out soon, Byr. Ever since the move onto this current set-up from the Sanctuary no loot at all spawns in my game when I am on my own. I either have to be with someone else or go to places that other players have already visited.

When I spawned in yestereday, at Pista, I ran through an entirely empty town, Vidora. Nothing whatsoever. And I also experienced the worst lag I ever encountered in this game.

It's gotten to the point where it's practically unplayable for me at present.

hmm i have no idea why all that is happening to you and noone else mate.

but thats also why i want to get bliss going, its simply better then the saintly setup.

and sanctuary is outdated, so im not going back to that.

If im real lucky i will have a blisshive running this week.

• Like 1

I hope you can get it sorted out soon, Byr. Ever since the move onto this current set-up from the Sanctuary no loot at all spawns in my game when I am on my own. I either have to be with someone else or go to places that other players have already visited.

When I spawned in yestereday, at Pista, I ran through an entirely empty town, Vidora. Nothing whatsoever. And I also experienced the worst lag I ever encountered in this game.

It's gotten to the point where it's practically unplayable for me at present.

That happens to one of my friends on normal DayZ servers. We still have no idea what's going on or how to fix it.

yet another addition to the ever growing bug list i guess -_-

i wish the devs get something done in the 1.7.3, to make a difference.

btw, i might format my computer one of theese days, its running like crap and so is the server atm, i hate it.

i will gather info for blisshive, and when ever i format i will get bliss. no more crap :)

This is kinda what i feel atm.......

Edited by Byrgesen
  • Like 2

lol I'm gonna watch that for the FULL 10 hours :D

was almost yelling at my comp for 6 hours yesterday lol

HAH GAAAAAYYYYY, very fitting haha

yesterday was a looooong day hehe, but i havent given up on bliss.

EDIT:

LOOOL i just stumbles acros a server post at the tunngle forums, wich is 80% identical to mine.

someone did a very good job of copy pasting -_-

Here

Edited by Byrgesen
  • Like 1

later this week im gonna take the server down for 24h or so, to do maintenance and get bliss going.

im done with saintly now and i want bliss :) i will get it hehe.

but it was just a small msg for you guys, i dunno exactly when yet, but either 2morrow or the day after :)

Heh, I started thinking of getting into DayZ - specifically this server - last week and immediately they release a new version of DayZ and you update to another server software. Causing all sorts of wierd results...

Is it a sign? ;)

true. its not stabile atm. i wanna fix it fast :)

so im taking down the server now. gonna get bliss running, it will make it all better :)

Edited by Byrgesen

You taking it down for the full 24hrs, Byr?

Just so I know...at least I've got 10 of those of hours covered with something else to do....

EDIT: apologies, I should have read the front page. The answers are all there.

Work sure, work swift. And don't let it drive you bonkers. Take as much as you need to get it to the best and most stable you can, my friend :thumbsup:

Edited by Bare Thrylls

EDIT:

LOOOL i just stumbles acros a server post at the tunngle forums, wich is 80% identical to mine.

someone did a very good job of copy pasting -_-

Here

Thats what I call a real trendsetter. :beans: