rocket

Major Update Pending: 1.7.0

Quick edit.

I think I get what you are saying. For those who don't own OA there would be for eg an update for purely ArmA2 free and OA?

Yet this is where i'm stumped why would those who own OA need the ArmA2 beta patch to instal as its included in the OA update.

Thats why I asked if someone could confirm. No disrespect but a mod or admin actually in the know.

Then again maybe it is intended to be ambiguous until a more spectacular announcement? :P:s

Amazing. You realize that this thread is weeks old, and the forums had to roll back to 29may, right? 1.7 dayz has been out for nearly an eternity. You cannot look forward to it. It's done. It was done prior to e3 which started last Tuesday.

Amazing. You realize that this thread is weeks old' date=' and the forums had to roll back to 29may, right? 1.7 dayz has been out for nearly an eternity. You cannot look forward to it. It's done. It was done prior to e3 which started last Tuesday.

[/quote']

Are you the only hipster in dayz?

No, just the most cognizant one. The other hipsters ignore these posts. I have a malformed sense of public duty to inform.

1.7 has been available for an eternity, but it was never properly announced or properly released. So shut your hipster mouth.

1.7 has been available for an eternity' date=' but it was never properly announced or properly released. So shut your hipster mouth.

[/quote']

Err, it was.

1.7 has been available for an eternity' date=' but it was never properly announced or properly released. So shut your hipster mouth.

[/quote']

hahahahahahahahaah

Yes it was......God I swear to Christ some of you people are amazing. Amazing in the way that it boggles the mind how some of you are able to actually function in real life...you know...put on pants...drive cars....

Complex actions. It's simply amazing.

I ... I....

I'm speechless...

I've been such a NERD for so long...

I'm ... I'm... I'm a HIPSTER!!!

JOY!!!!

Hahaha, I laugh so bad at everyone who say things like "Can't wait!" and they think that this update hasn't been done yet. I guess they don't realise the forum was rollbacked x)

Has anyone noticed extreme rubberbanding the last week or so? I don't think it happened with the 1.7.0 release but i can't remember exactly, might have been some hive update after that?

We play in a small group of around 5 people and it's completely unplayable as of now, doesn't matter what server we're on either.

Another problem me and a mate encountered a while ago is spawning as a raven with a "you are dead" text without dying, reconnected and i was back alive with my gear, still weird.

Has anyone noticed extreme rubberbanding the last week or so? I don't think it happened with the 1.7.0 release but i can't remember exactly' date=' might have been some hive update after that?

We play in a small group of around 5 people and it's completely unplayable as of now, doesn't matter what server we're on either.

Another problem me and a mate encountered a while ago is spawning as a raven with a "you are dead" text without dying, reconnected and i was back alive with my gear, still weird.

[/quote']

Funny you should say that. Some dude just lagged into us, then started like running in place. We shot at him and nothing. Then we all moved and went prone. Few seconds later I was dead.

It seems like things just keep getting worse and worse rather than getting better.

WHERE IS ROCKET!?!?

He's back from E3 and maybe he eats/sleeps/works on the mod. Why do you wanna know that?

Amazing. You realize that this thread is weeks old' date=' and the forums had to roll back to 29may, right? 1.7 dayz has been out for nearly an eternity. You cannot look forward to it. It's done. It was done prior to e3 which started last Tuesday.

[/quote']

Pity the hipster didn't notice the heading has changed to "major update pending" as well as the content.....