Sign in to follow this  
Death2u

Anyone else feel like i do when they die?

Everytime i die i normally have everything good -nvgs most of the time.

If i get shot randomly and die i just have a little laugh and start over.

Why do most people smash their keyboards in half, punch their mums faces in then make a thread when they die?

OmG lOSt ComPaSs BaNdiTs NeEd BaNnEd AsAP.

If you want to keep crying about bandits and getting killed do the following.

1. Finger your own arse.

2. Then your dads

3. Go play wow or something.

[i have been warned for this post - Ubi]

Why bash on WoW for no apparent reason :\

I've met a lot of nice people on that game that didn't KOS me :)

i kinda feel a relief when i die with all my good gear, now i can deathmatch in Cherno for a couple of hours before starting the paranoia train again.

I am also happy when I die. I say to myself "This was fun! Let's do it again!"' date=' plus, it makes me feel like anything can be a gold mine.

[/quote']

yep

I get really bored after a couple of days when I have good gear anyway. Running through Cherno with a makarov or an axe and pvping can be very fun compared to running through the wilderness being deathly afraid of losing your stuff. Having nothing to lose is refreshing.

i kinda feel a relief when i die with all my good gear' date=' now i can deathmatch in Cherno for a couple of hours before starting the paranoia train again.

[/quote']

Yep! I too enjoy the thrill of having to sneak into Cherno unarmed for my beans in the morning

I am also happy when I die. I say to myself "This was fun! Let's do it again!"' date=' plus, it makes me feel like anything can be a gold mine.

[/quote']

Pretty much this, the only time I got "pissed" was when I backed out of a farm after aggroing a zed army and was dropping the ones that gave chase with my newly acquired AKM and two nearby bandits must of heard me being; well 'dumb' to put not too fine a point on it; and took advantage. Luckily I think I returned enough fire to not only hit/kill one but also use up the clips (hey it's the small victories). ;)

But yeah I've always taken it as a learning experience and moved on to try again, that's the great part of the permadeath/persistance mechanic, yeah sure I have to crawl into a town for a hatchet or something again but it's still fun doing it.

Dying is not funny in any way whatsoever. This is quite a serious mod and it needs to be taken seriously. We have to work together to survive in this world and this is a wonderful simulation in which to see what we can do to help each other. Every time I get killed by another player I do the following:

1. Inform them that I am indeed seriously mad.

3. I post on these forums in a manner befitting my temperance and view of the game and how it should be played. Everyone should play like me and the developers need to understand and make the game the way I want it.

4. Finally I write a very strongly worded letter to my congressman in the hopes that he will address this issue.

Dying is not funny in any way whatsoever. This is quite a serious mod and it needs to be taken seriously. We have to work together to survive in this world and this is a wonderful simulation in which to see what we can do to help each other. Every time I get killed by another player I do the following:

3. I post on these forums in a manner befitting my temperance and view of the game and how it should be played. Everyone should play like me and the developers need to understand and make the game the way I want it.

4. Finally I write a very strongly worded letter to my congressman in the hopes that he will address this issue.

Hey Troll!

U forgot the 2.

Happy Trolling!

I normally say "feck" very loud when I die.

I do genuinely get quite pissed of. But it's with myself not the game. I may have a short rant at myself that normally involves me calling myself a stupid c*nt... This lasts about 15 seconds then I am back on the beach humming a happy tune as I crouch run to the nearest store for some serious looting.

Hey Troll!

U forgot the 2.

Happy Trolling!

I was so super angry I had to skip it.

And also

WHOOOOOOOOSHHHHHHHH

Thats the sound of the joke going over your head.

I laughed raw

"Everyone should play like me and the developers need to understand and make the game the way I want it."

This post is the best evidence I've seen for banning anyone under 21 from posting here.

Everytime i die i normally have everything good -nvgs most of the time.

If i get shot randomly and die i just have a little laugh and start over.

Why do most people smash their keyboards in half' date=' punch their mums faces in then make a thread when they die?

OmG lOSt ComPaSs BaNdiTs NeEd BaNnEd AsAP.

If you want to keep crying about bandits and getting killed do the following.

1. Finger your own arse.

2. Then your dads

3. Go play wow or something.

[/quote']

The Five Stages of Grief

1. Denial <- you are here
  2. Anger
  3. Bargaining
  4. Depression
  5. Suicide

The Five Stages of Grief

1. Denial <- you are here
  2. Anger
  3. Bargaining
  4. Depression
  5. Suicide

Sweet! I'm at #4! That means I'm almost done. :D

I feel the way I do after I break up with my current girlfriend...a euphoric sense of freedom and relief, and excitement at a fresh start.

It gets boring when you have all the stuff, much more exciting early on when you have nothing and have to find it all over again.

where is #2?

I don't mind dying to players. I hate dying to glitches and I will just about flip my desk when it happens.

Thank you so much! It's always good to begin teh day with a good laugh.