Sign in to follow this  
AllMightyKnox

Soldier Camo(Suit)

By the way op, police cars, black SUVs, as50 tws are hacked in too since you seem to think everything you find is legit

I don't give a shit if it needs an update.

ONLY the Ghillie and Camo are legit. the soldier clothing is not.

damn you sound mad, lol..... :D chill-ax take a chill pill homie.

By the way op, police cars, black SUVs, as50 tws are hacked in too since you seem to think everything you find is legit

'

Police cars? hahaha. I never seen those! What's next???!! lol

I honestly don't see what's up with this?

So they are hacked in, doesn't mean he can't use them.

Aslong as you don't hack something in you can't be punished for it.

Who cares if it is hacked in?

He didn't hack it in, it doesn't give him an advantage except maybe a little camo, it looks cool.

And to people saying they would kill him because they think he is a hacker, people kill people in this game no matter what they are wearing so who cares?

Who cares if it is hacked in?

He didn't hack it in, it doesn't give him an advantage except maybe a little camo, it looks cool.

And to people saying they would kill him because they think he is a hacker, people kill people in this game no matter what they are wearing so who cares?

Best post ive read today. Thanks!

• Like 1

I'll take a soldier suit. what do you want as trade?

I ain't giving you anything, You talked shit, now you want one? Goodluck. ha

I would kick anyone using hacked gear, I know many admins ban for it, your at no risk of a global ban though

Edited by smasht_AU

I would kick anyone use hacked gear, I know many admins ban for it, your at no risk of a global ban though

The servers i play in, the admins love me because i promote there server and more people come and play. If i tell them to kick someone they will do it.

But yeah your right!!

I'll take a soldier clothing over my ghillie anytime :D

Can't be banned for it, and it looks like a British/Russian Cross Uniform, so It's all good.

I added you on skype by the way, I personally like your videos, apart from the constant NVG's in the light. :P

I'll take a soldier clothing over my ghillie anytime :D

Can't be banned for it, and it looks like a British/Russian Cross Uniform, so It's all good.

I added you on skype by the way, I personally like your videos, apart from the constant NVG's in the light. :P

True.

I will talk w/ you later on today so we can get you a suit =) Just remember. Don't kill me or my partners will kill you. =D

Thanks man... Not alot of people like my videos here but thanks for the comment. =D

True.

I will talk w/ you later on today so we can get you a suit =) Just remember. Don't kill me or my partners will kill you. =D

Thanks man... Not alot of people like my videos here but thanks for the comment. =D

I'm a trusted tradesman, and a regulator so I'll have a group myself, not on our server though since my friends chopper is his life. :D

Wiki needs an update, Lol

Sadly no. While the skin looks cool... it's hacked in. Supposedly you wont be banned for picking it up, though you will get labeled a hacker for using it by anyone who sees you. Standard camo is legit (short sleeved camo outfit no helmet) the one in that video is a scripted in skin/outfit. The only reason you might find one at a helo crash is because someone who had it, switched it out for a wookie outfit, or standard camo. So far as I have heard it has a 0% drop chance.

Sure, people KOS no matter what you wear, but some servers will ban you just for having that stuff. Even though they aren't supposed to ban people...so far as I know. 9 times out of 10, the people I run into with that outfit on are hacking. God mode/teleporting/100 plus rounds of sustained fire with no reloading....

My point being, yeah it's cool, wish it was in the game legit, but you should avoid it....

Edited by Buick72

I ain't giving you anything, You talked shit, now you want one? Goodluck. ha

didn't talk shit at all. told you the fucking truth. they're hacked in. I wasn't lying.

not my fault you can't handle the truth..

kk bye

Sadly no. While the skin looks cool... it's hacked in. Supposedly you wont be banned for picking it up, though you will get labeled a hacker for using it by anyone who sees you. Standard camo is legit (short sleeved camo outfit no helmet) the one in that video is a scripted in skin/outfit. The only reason you might find one at a helo crash is because someone who had it, switched it out for a wookie outfit, or standard camo. So far as I have heard it has a 0% drop chance.

Sure, people KOS no matter what you wear, but some servers will ban you just for having that stuff. Even though they aren't supposed to ban people...so far as I know. 9 times out of 10, the people I run into with that outfit on are hacking. God mode/teleporting/100 plus rounds of sustained fire with no reloading....

My point being, yeah it's cool, wish it was in the game legit, but you should avoid it....

Best way to telling me, Thanks.

didn't talk shit at all. told you the fucking truth. they're hacked in. I wasn't lying.

not my fault you can't handle the truth..

kk bye

You really need to read post on the thread, before you go on about the post.

You really need to read post on the thread, before you go on about the post.

I did read the post. and I was telling you the soldier skins are hacked in. you were all like "NO THEY NOT"

but they are.

seriously L2english

OP, you sound like a mad 12 years old kid.

You don't want to admit that you are using hacked in gear / weapons,

I dont care if you use camo, really, but using weapons that have a clear advantage over legit weapons and denying that some of that gear is scripted in makes you look like a fool.

I hope you get banned for stupidity.

Edited by ixtilion
  • Like 1

police cars and AS50 TWS are hacked in - SUV's which asre black are not. I made an SUV and the paint job was black.

Soldier suit can be found on helicopter crash sites.

If you don't know, don't speak

Know the difference between CAMO clothing, and SOLDIER clothing.

If you don't know, don't speak.

• Like 1

I would kick anyone using hacked gear, I know many admins ban for it, your at no risk of a global ban though

Your friends admin that ban for this reason, and you kicking for this, are not allowed to do so you risk to get your own servers black listed.

You seem not really aware what is legit or not in DayZ. Also: Dayzwiki is outdated.

Know the difference between CAMO clothing, and SOLDIER clothing.

If you don't know, don't speak.

Son... learn to read, I know the difference, and told this guy that Soldier clothing =/= Camo clothing few posts after.

Still, soldier clothing spawn in helicopter crash sites.

Edited by hwk