Sign in to follow this  
Kickinstuff13

Please Remove This Prop Completely

This prop cannot be looted. In one of the most emotional games I've played since Ocarina or Ico, I cannot describe the utter dismay felt when my cursor did not change when looking at this gun rack. Please remove this piece of false hope so that other survivors may be spared the emotional roller-coaster I just experienced.

post-94921-0-85513400-1345263397_thumb.j

• Like 12

Yeah when I first came across that I was over the moon, until I realised it was just eye candy!, it sort of makes sense for the tent that's in to atleast have one common AK spawn, maybe on the table. I'd be good with that.

This prop cannot be looted. In one of the most emotional games I've played since Ocarina or Ico, I cannot describe the utter dismay felt when my cursor did not change when looking at this gun rack. Please remove this piece of false hope so that other survivors may be spared the emotional roller-coaster I just experienced.

post-94921-0-85513400-1345263397_thumb.j

No, get used to it. I'd rather have static props then have a boring undecorated world.

No, get used to it. I'd rather have static props then have a boring undecorated world.

Static props are fine. They arn't fine when it's a rack of AK-74's...

• Like 2

It's part of the tent...remove alle tents. Remove all the trees, grass and hills, make the map a desert...

It's part of the tent...remove alle tents. Remove all the trees, grass and hills, make the map a desert...

Or how about you grow up, because there are plenty of tents that don't have this prop in it, and I shouldn't have to mention that the grass and trees have a notable absence of this specific prop. The prop breaks immersion more than anything, thus making it unsuitable for DayZ.

• Like 2

Going to use that line on my ex after I super glue all her "toys" to her coat rack.

could remove them or just leave them for the lols.

I don't much care either way hell add more to fuck with people.

I am fine with it staying and static props in general, but those have tricked me in the past too.

Now, making those things lootable would be COOL.

your view here is not as good as your guitar rodeo skills, thats for sure..

Maybe someone nailed or welded all of the camp's guns to the gun rack as some kind of prank, and that's why all the soldiers there are dead.

• Like 1