Sign in to follow this  
Slide885

Rather than the Respawn Button....

Every player should start with a noose in their backpack so that they can walk to the tree line and say good bye crule zombie infested world. And their will be a forest just north of Kamenka full players swinging in the breeze.

• Like 21

Now if you are gonna kill yourself, make sure to check the bodies on ur way. I found NVGs, rangefinder, and a Coyote Backpack on a dead person in Kamenka on my way to suicide XD

Needless to say, i didnt kill myself.

You have my beans too. Little things like this add a lot to the game. With this can come the ability to forcibly execute people too. Take them hostage and hang them in the forest, or in the church!

I thought the idea of removing respawn, was to stop peeps killing themselves to get a better spawn point?

Cool idea but dont give peeps the rope to begin with, cant we just have a good old lynching like the old days? Hated it when the council put an end to that, fucking party poopers!

so... we commit suicide by hanging ourselves so that we can respawn...

uhh..... no thanks, i like my neck as it is

yeah, like half the people who spawn in kamenka don't freaking kill themselves anyways.

Edited by Slide885

As I've seen in some DayZ videos where there are zombies being hung by nooses, this would by perfect! You'd have to have the swinging affect in the breeze though!

So kind of like a Day Z "Aokigahara"? (edit: sorry, didnt see the earlier post)

That place creeps me out...

Edited by the horror

Awesome suggestion there,

On suicide, Its also a shame you cant shoot yourself. I have fallen off a deertower in the middle of nowhere without morphine once before. I had to crawl to find a zombie to kill me. It would have been nice to have the ability to blow my own head off.

For some weird reason I was teleported to the debug hills upon entering my usual server. All my items were gone. Ran until I starved to death. Even a noose couldn't help me. D:

For some weird reason I was teleported to the debug hills upon entering my usual server. All my items were gone. Ran until I starved to death. Even a noose couldn't help me. D:

If you had logged out and logged back in you would of been at the beach with all your gear....