quake101

I want my money back!

i saw lots of people playing this game and everyone has an as-50. i bought this game because i though u spawned with an as-50! what kind of game is this? give me my money back now or i will sue you all for all your money! this game sucks!

• Like 4

ok ok i will refund the money back to your Paypal acc... wait nvm you are not 18+ yet.

• Like 1

You payed for Arma 2... I would put a justkiddingplzdontsueme but that wouldn't make sense here, and you don't have the power to do so.

This guy gets my Beans with one stipulation:

he gets them roughly 24 hours after I eat them.

enjoy!

i saw lots of people playing this game and everyone has an as-50. i bought this game because i though u spawned with an as-50! what kind of game is this? give me my money back now or i will sue you all for all your money! this game sucks!

Dumb, DUMB DUMB dumb ASS...

I want nothing more than a cup o tea and a blow job in the morning. Some things... oh wait no, i got that this morning! XD life must suck for you? XD

Tbh though it does kinda suck how ye cant return games youve bought, in the same way you could before the internet when PC games came in encyclopedic sized boxes you could at least use for blunt force trauma if the shop assisstant refused returns.

Guess it shows how much money was really in the packaging then the coding, unfortunately i feel the illusion must be maintained if production studios are gonna continue seeing an incentive to fund game development. Profiteering whores that they are.