JoeDaddy92

Multiple Hueys in a single server

Okay, so according to everything I have read on the wiki and through a good bit of the forum, the spawn settings for the Huey are limit one per server. I don't have proof as of right now, but when I get home from work I'll be sure to take a screenshot, my group has managed to comandeer 3 hueys. 2 of which are still able to fly. I don't know anything about a way to spawn in vehicles and what not, nor do I want to know, but these hueys when they were found needed repairs/gas.

TL;DR I guess what I'm trying to ask through all the rambling is, "Is it possible to have more than one Huey on the servers now without hacks?"

Thanks Much

No it's not, a hacker spawned them in

No it's not, a hacker spawned them in

Could it be done by the server admin? Another reason I ask is my group setup camp in a secluded spot where it was near impossible to get to and impossible to be seen from the ground and I believe someone spawned a 4th Huey and used some hacks to get to our spot and destroy everything we racked up including a GAZ, URAL, ATV, Huey, Bus, 4 tents full of weapons and equipment (not to mention the URAL was loaded to the teeth). I'm not trying to be a whiney bitch or anything (First rule of DayZ: Don't get attached to your gear) but given the circumstances, I believe that we were the victims of some jealous hackers.

Edit: Or Jealous Admin.

Edited by JoeDaddy92

I say the only way to properly dispose of these is to get them running and FRAPS a huey dogfight, over water.

• Like 2

I say the only way to properly dispose of these is to get them running and FRAPS a huey dogfight, over water.

I'd say thats a pretty good idea. And for that, you get a can of beans.

• Like 1

Could it be done by the server admin? Another reason I ask is my group setup camp in a secluded spot where it was near impossible to get to and impossible to be seen from the ground and I believe someone spawned a 4th Huey and used some hacks to get to our spot and destroy everything we racked up including a GAZ, URAL, ATV, Huey, Bus, 4 tents full of weapons and equipment (not to mention the URAL was loaded to the teeth). I'm not trying to be a whiney bitch or anything (First rule of DayZ: Don't get attached to your gear) but given the circumstances, I believe that we were the victims of some jealous hackers.

Edit: Or Jealous Admin.

You can't save spawned in vehicles. I had some hackers spawn in 2 heli's on my server, I took one and saved it to test if it would stay on the server. After a restart it was gone.

• Like 1