burritoman259

has the as50 tws been added back in?

I dunno why people think L86AWS isn't in the game... Been in the game for a while now. AS50TWS is hacked in definitely, ppl using that weapon should be warned and eventually banned for having it in their possession. It's way easier to scope people with that then the L86. And I wouldn't wear any hacked in clothes either, I and some other people I know have a shoot on sight policy for hacked in skins even if you don't have a gun (I always assume hacker so I just shoot first, abort later).

I dunno why people think L86AWS isn't in the game... Been in the game for a while now. AS50TWS is hacked in definitely, ppl using that weapon should be warned and eventually banned for having it in their possession. It's way easier to scope people with that then the L86. And I wouldn't wear any hacked in clothes either, I and some other people I know have a shoot on sight policy for hacked in skins even if you don't have a gun (I always assume hacker so I just shoot first, abort later).

Pretty sure majority of the world has a shoot on sight policy no matter what i'm wearing so it doesn't bother me in the slightest lol Unfortunately I can't just strip down to my undies at this point so the Army gear stays till I can find anything else.

On that note I do belive warnings would be good. Although i'm not sure how they would be implimented.

a warning for hacked gear would honestly just cause more problems than they fix, i mean this in the way that so many people have gear that they've found on other players, or on the ground like the as50 i found it would just clog servers up to the point of being unplayable, plus there is hacked in vehicles, maybe when this becomes it's own game they will have a better system for hacking but until then battle eye will have to do

Yeah also thers probably a fair ammount of people that aren't on these forums and don't know what the 'official' weapons are so they'd probs be wondering why they're being told to stop using the gear they've picked up.

your right if they did get the message and go on the forums there would be a bunch of people bitching " oh the m4 hws sd is legit i found it in the barracks it's a rare spawn" or some complete shit they try to pull out their ass to keep their hacked gear

Just auto kick them with a message telling them to drop x because it is a hacked weapon before rejoining, simple.

• Like 1

until someone posts a legit SS of someone finding a as50 tws at some kind of spawn location, i would keep the mind set that they are hacked in. i have seen a ton of these on bodies/camps but have yet to come across 1 at a legit spawn location.

not to mention, i believe rocket, or some other dev would have posted that they do spawn now, anyone u come across is most likely hacked, and then duped(which ive seen through tents).

@Momoh, you must be pretty new to the game, AKM's are fairly common.

About the AS50 TWS, me and a buddy found one in a tent in the NW corner of the map. Never seen one spawn legitimately and I honestly didn't even know what it was until I looked it up on DayZ wiki. Until I get banned from a server for carrying it, I am going to keep it.

We also found a white truck not too far away with a normal AS50 and an M107 in it. First working vehicle I have ever seen. Pretty awesome. I feel like "won" DayZ.

Now I am rolling with an AS50 TWS, M9SD, NVG, Coyote Backpack, and a white off-road truck (had 6 Gerry cans in it too!) Things are finally looking good.

Have found a few bodies around Elek with AS50 TWS + seen a few people using it.. Someone hacks it in then dupers gonna dupe.

It has not been added back into the game yet as well as the L85A2 AWS. Not too sure when theyre coming back, usually hackers spawn these as well as other older weapons, thats usually how they get caught hacking, they spawn an old weapon! (Its in the actual game but not yet lootable)

I would check your facts first before you decide to tell people what else you believe is or isnt true... L85 is back in the game. I have found about 6 of them the past week at crash sites.

when over 40% of community are hackers you will see alot of hacked in shit, im done with DayZ til standalone hackers are cunts, teleporting dropping people, thunder dome the list goes on and on such a AWESOME game with such a SHIT community. FUCK these hackers they ruin the only good game in existence.

when over 40% of community are hackers you will see alot of hacked in shit, im done with DayZ til standalone hackers are cunts, teleporting dropping people, thunder dome the list goes on and on such a AWESOME game with such a SHIT community. FUCK these hackers they ruin the only good game in existence.

Well if it isnt Hackers ruining the community then it is the developers (diablo3)

I can confirm the AS50 TWS is in my hands. I came across a tent with the AS50 TWS & the 'Soldiers Uniform'. On one hand I'm feelin shite for having killed people with it but on the other, it's freakin funny! I've had it since 1.7.2.4 & very reluctant to get rid of it. It'll be happy to meet some of you people real soon ;)

Mr. cronic was the tent outside berenzino this is where my friend lost his as50 tws, no so sure about the solider uniform

I have found AS50 TWS (+5 mags) today in southern barracks on NWA.

I have found AS50 TWS (+5 mags) today in southern barracks on NWA.

Screenshot or it didn't happen

yep sounds like the same way i found mine MR. Azri this is why I started this thread just to see if anyone else had found one in this condition

Kind of off topic, but could be related to some people finding these hacked items at crash sites; I've had hackers follow me around and actually help me. I had one guy fix a Ural for me lol... I dunno people are getting bored I think, hard to say what's what.

So you just "happened" to find an AS50 TWS? :murder:

I for one will give regular survivors the benefit of the doubt, but if I see a Brit uniform, or any other non-standard uniform, I'll KOS and bury your un-looted body.

if I see another guy with solider clothing equipped which is the British uniform btw, I will not hesitate again like I did last time to gun him or his group down, these guys are high alert for me now since i found out its hacked gear i take potshots at anyone anyway just because of the amount of concealed bandits