Sign in to follow this  
UmSkii

Alpha to Stand A Lone game..

You must be the chosen one to save us from the inevitable zombie apocalypse.

Nope, Im an asshole I pretty much kill anyone except my squadmates.

im shocked no more people get pissed off when EA makes some ad-hock bullshit game that's complete garbage and then decides to just make an expansion rather than fix the fucking game they made

no one seems to give a rats ass when that happens, but bitch and moan on a mod websites forums about having to pay now that the game has gone standalone

what the shit internet...

Raging over a topic.. atleast act ur age people.

Anyways for the Standalone Information: click here: http://dayzmod.com/f...lone-confirmed/

Griff said in his 1st post: "You bought a game for a free mod, that was the decision you made. By the time the standalone is released, you will have 2 games (Arma 2, DayZ) for less than the price of Skyrim."

So guess what! We all have to pay for the standalone. But its worth it!

Technically you'll have three games. If I recall correctly, Operation Arrowhead is a standalone expansion, meaning you didn't require Arma 2 to run it, making it technically a separate game. Still for less than the price of Skyrim

im shocked no more people get pissed off when EA makes some ad-hock bullshit game that's complete garbage and then decides to just make an expansion rather than fix the fucking game they made

no one seems to give a rats ass when that happens, but bitch and moan on a mod websites forums about having to pay now that the game has gone standalone

A large portion of the gamer community are retarded entitled little pricks. Rocket should be working on DayZ 24/7.

seriously? are people this stupid they need to ask.

I guess his avatar says everything...

"I'm going to start giving WARNINGS to people who start Topics when there is no need.

There is a SEARCH function / tool,,, use it.

The Forums are under a heavy charge, starting / adding a Topic when there is already more than one on the same subject and often on the same page, is not helping in anyway whatsoever."

If you're the big COD fan, as I'm guessing from your sig, as someone has already said, you should be used to paying ridiculous amounts of money for essentially the exact same game over and over again....The only difference being it has different maps.

DayZ was a mod, so you've managed to play it for free. Why would you only play ARMA2 for DayZ? Have you not tried any of the 60+ player online missions? They are brilliant!!!

yeah cuz EA isn't the most hated game company on the internet, right?

Pay for a game .... MY GOD WHAT WORLD DO WE LIVE IN

edit : they see me trolling , they hating :murder:

Edited by tinit

"I'm going to start giving WARNINGS to people who start Topics when there is no need.

There is a SEARCH function / tool,,, use it.

The Forums are under a heavy charge, starting / adding a Topic when there is already more than one on the same subject and often on the same page, is not helping in anyway whatsoever."

But were still safe to tro erm I mean debate in them right? :P

Why are people still asking this, yes you will have to pay.

asking this should be a bannable offense...

If you're the big COD fan, as I'm guessing from your sig, as someone has already said, you should be used to paying ridiculous amounts of money for essentially the exact same game over and over again....The only difference being it has different maps.

DayZ was a mod, so you've managed to play it for free. Why would you only play ARMA2 for DayZ? Have you not tried any of the 60+ player online missions? They are brilliant!!!

stop assuming shiit because first of all, just because i have a picture of black ops doesnt mean i like COD, i like the picture..second of all i never said i bought arma 2 just for DayZ i was just using it as in example..so get real kid ur comments are unnecessary

where the fuck are you coming from? wasn't nobody in this thread bitching and moaning about paying for the game AGAIN so ur dismissed, bye