Sign in to follow this  
UmSkii

Alpha to Stand A Lone game..

Just curious, If this mod DOES become a stand a lone game does that mean that everyone who payed for arma 2 just to play DayZ have to pay again??

Before yall people start assuming shit talking about i'm complaining about buying this game AGAIN or i'm a COD fan just because of my picture that i so happen to like, fuck off..your comments are not needed..because you're wrong. i asked a simple question, and i got the asnwer..thanks n good bye

Edited by UmSkii

seriously? are people this stupid they need to ask.

fuuck offf

Just curious, If this mod DOES become a stand a lone game does that mean that everyone who payed for arma 2 just to play DayZ have to pay again??

If you bought arma 2 just to play dayz you will get dayz for free but if you bought arma2 to play arma 2 and then later decided to play dayz then you will have to pay.

• Like 1

Truth hurts huh? By your spelling alone I make this judgment.

sorry i didn't realize i was typing a paper to my english professor..i don't know yall people so i can talk/type how ever the fuck i want to. okay good day sir

If you bought arma 2 just to play dayz you will get dayz for free but if you bought arma2 to play arma 2 and then later decided to play dayz then you will have to pay.

How will that work? Could you elaborate?

no more than 30 bucks. BETTER FUCKIN PANIC!!!! poor bastard.

wut made yu think i was poor kiddo, just because i asked a simple question??

Where exactly did you hear this?

Of course you'll have to buy DayZ Standalone when it releases. Lucky for you, it'll be cheaper if you buy it right away, like the Minecraft setup (At least I believe that is the path being taken).

Raging over a topic.. atleast act ur age people.

Anyways for the Standalone Information: click here: http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/64335-dayz-standalone-confirmed/

Griff said in his 1st post: "You bought a game for a free mod, that was the decision you made. By the time the standalone is released, you will have 2 games (Arma 2, DayZ) for less than the price of Skyrim."

So guess what! We all have to pay for the standalone. But its worth it!

• Like 1

How will that work? Could you elaborate?

Where exactly did you hear this?

LOL sorry I thought that my post was dumb enough that everyone would understand I was joking. :P

next time I'll make it even moar dummer.

• Like 3

Yes obviously you will need to pay

LOL sorry I thought that my post was dumb enough that everyone would understand I was joking. :P

next time I'll make it even moar dummer.

Damn my 2:30AM brain

Beans for you ma'am

You paid for Arma to play the mod.

And you will now have to pay for the standalone version, since they're two completely different things.

>:( thought exactly the same, take my beans good Sir

Edited by Jossua

Damn my 2:30AM brain

Beans for you ma'am

All good zython :thumbsup: I get piss drunk sometimes and forget the stuff I wrote the night before on the forums then the next day im like, "wtf?" "I wrote that?"

Im no ma'am though. Im a guy. At least last time I checked I was.

Im no ma'am though. Im a guy. At least last time I checked I was.

Claire Redfield > Chris Redfield

Yes....yes they are.....But on the bright side his other question to you soon might be "Do you want fries with that?"

Claire Redfield > Chris Redfield

Oh haha, I like RE but my last name really is Redfield. I was going more for my last name than the RE approach.

Oh haha, I like RE but my last name really is Redfield. I was going more for my last name than the RE approach.

You must be the chosen one to save us from the inevitable zombie apocalypse.

Edited by zython