I think you might be onto something, actually. The hide body feature isnt very realistic, anyway, so a way it could work is to, as you said, have an Entrenching Tool or if they are added, a Shovel to bury them. Also, you cant bury a body into concrete or bricks so you would have to drag the body (like how you drag an unconscious body) onto some dirt and it should take 30 seconds to a minute to hide it. Of course, you dont have to bury the body. You could just drag it into a hidden space.

Hiding bodies is one of the only forms of loot deflation in the game. I hide every body I come across whether Ive killed the person or not. Ill even risk getting killed doing it to an extent. As a bandit one of my objectives is to remove gear from the game so that I can have an advantage over other players. Its also not realistic to know exactly where you died in a previous life.

Hiding bodies is one of the only forms of loot deflation in the game. I hide every body I come across whether Ive killed the person or not. Ill even risk getting killed doing it to an extent. As a bandit one of my objectives is to remove gear from the game so that I can have an advantage over other players. Its also not realistic to know exactly where you died in a previous life.

As a hero I do it for almost the same reason! :D

watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png

I think this meme might have been more appropriate going by your original whine.

post-92348-0-99506700-1349257911_thumb.j

Edited by Timboski

Only as realistic as making corpses magically invisible.

they switch to underground, or fly inside the earth, it's more like imprisonment spell if you know what i mean

I've had zombies die standing up, so when you hide body, they sink to their waist and look up at you from the ground. As well as the Spider-Zombie who dies on the edge of a roof.

Edited by Dr.Duff