Sign in to follow this  
x_Lisa_x

Wtf?!

So on CanIrunit.com it says this laptop i have PASSES! And My shit is LAGGING hard core. Can someone please tell me whats wrong and if I need to put it on certain settings? Ill put the specs of the laptop.

Processor: AMD e-450 APU w/ Radeon HD Graphics (2 CPUs), ~1.6GHz

It's an Acer Aspire 7250

Memory : 4096MB ram

Please someone tell me whats wrong??? I'm fucking pissed I just got this laptop and thought it would run because I tried the CanIRunIt thing and it said pass!!! >:( :(

Is there anyway to update my processor?!

Your profile picture makes me not give a flying fuck about your problems.

Thanks, asshole.

• Like 1

if you have persistent issues you can contact me on skype, iv got dayz to work well on pretty much any machine with a few config file tweaks. skype- fxgtopgun

So on CanIrunit.com it says this laptop i have PASSES! And My shit is LAGGING hard core. Can someone please tell me whats wrong and if I need to put it on certain settings? Ill put the specs of the laptop.

Processor: AMD e-450 APU w/ Radeon™ HD Graphics (2 CPUs), ~1.6GHz

It's an Acer Aspire 7250

Memory : 4096MB ram

Please someone tell me whats wrong??? I'm fucking pissed I just got this laptop and thought it would run because I tried the CanIRunIt thing and it said pass!!! >:( :(

Is there anyway to update my processor?!

try putting everything on the lowest settings, go into advanced, make sure 3D resolution is as low as it goes and stuff like post processing is disabled.

once you have the gfx options stripped down to the bare min, see if it runs better.

also make sure you arent running any other apps but DayZ so that CPU/RAM isnt being used up in other spots too.

if it runs ok with the lowest of the low settings, you can inch your way up to get better gfx.

Cutting down Resolution/3d Resolution a lil bit enables me to play the game well in normal mode, but my laptop and yours are 2 dif animals completely.

And you are the sort of person that we don't want here...

GET OUT...

• Like 13

Everythings on the lowest thing. And almost everything is disabled. Oh well, ill just have to get a new laptop. Thanks everyone

Everythings on the lowest thing. And almost everything is disabled. Oh well, ill just have to get a new laptop. Thanks everyone

Or you could get a desktop...You know...Something that's actually good for gaming.
  • Like 2

Like someone else already said, it's that CPU. You really should upgrade that if you're planning on gaming with that laptop. Also, having a dedicated graphics card would help since that's probably also holding you back.

Unless you're getting an extremely expensive laptop MEANT for gaming. You won't be able to run Arma properly. Desktops will always come out ahead for gaming. It'll be cheaper buying parts and putting it together also rather than buying a whole rig premade (Like Alienware)

Why the hell would you say that. Someone is asking a genuine question with the intention of getting some constructive feedback. If you are not going to give that just hit the back button and stay away from your keyboard.

Ok,OP.. What exact graphics card and onboard graphics memory does it have?

I had a radeon HD card in an old dell but it was a 3650hd and not that great at running very demanding games (it crashed on GTA4)

EDIT.. according to this, you have only 256mb onboard ram.. Not enough to run demanding games.

Edited by disorder

Don't worry about the haters.....well, hater on here! At the risk of destroying my "bad-man" reputation with my team, I like the photo, that's a cute kid!

Anyway, I have no idea about computer parts (my mate deals with all that) but what I found was that if you join a server local to you, mine is based 10 minutes down the road from my, your ping will be a lot less, which caused my game to stop lagging as much.

It could also be your internet speed. Mine is currently 10MB/S upgrading to 20MB/S soon and I still get a little lag every now and again, but once I've upgraded, I'm hoping to get rid of it.

• Like 1

Unfortunately very few laptops will be able to run this game.

The best thing to do is try the free ARMA 2 demo before buying the game. Those hardware tests are not very accurate.

And you are the sort of person that we don't want here...

GET OUT...

zkljs0.jpg

• Like 2

I think a "gaming laptop" is an oxymoron, to be honest. I mean, they try. Lord knows they try. I had an Alienware laptop that was the cat's meow for gaming... until it burned itself up in a Big Fiery Ball Visible From Space (okay not really on the fiery ball part, but...)

You get so much more for your money if you get a desktop and you'll get better gaming ability too. Laptops just can't hold all the graphics cards and fans and what-all they need to be a good gaming system that lasts.

Just my thoughts. :)

You obviously don't have kids, and for their sake, don't ever plan to. Actually, get the snip now, just to be safe.

• Like 2

Youre a fucking faggot dude.

• Like 1

processor is everything in this game and TBH yours sucks

I wouldn't have put it so bluntly, but this is the problem.

A pic of a hot looking chick and a cute kid and you don't like?

Probably best to stick to those 'masculine' websites then...........