slavegirllucy

Helicopter respawning on Skalisty after server restart

So everytime my server restarts, our fully repaired helicopter respawns on Skalisty island without any repairs done. We've saved it multiple times but to no avail. This sucks!

Think your self lucky, On the server i play on we dont have a heli, only a hacked one that got blowen up,

only time we saw the heli was when the admin was killed by it that was over 2weeks ago the guys that had it havnt been on since and it still hasnt respawn anywhere on the map!

It's driving us nuts, along with the tents and vehicles not saving loot correctly. Hope this gets fixed soon!

You wouldn't believe how much this has made me rage.

I got my first chopper after finding one and repairing it for about~4 hours. Server restarted mid flight. Chopper lost. (I think it was hacked in anyway so no worries.)

Second chopper found yesterday, spent the better part of 9 hours fixing it after suffering setbacks. Saved once before reset, It dissappeared.

So I tried a third time thinking this time I'd be ready for the reset.

Spent all day, probably 6 hours trying to repair it. Repaired it, flew away, saved it AT LEAST 30 TIMES. Server reset. Chopper gone.

Fuck this shit.

Count yourself lucky, our chopper rolled into the sea two hours after it spawned into the game for the very first time after it was re-enabled and has never respawned since. We also have a few other vehicles at the bottom of lakes that do not respawn either, they just sit there, taunting us :D

same here someone stole ours from what we gathered crashed it into the ocean now it respawns on skallisty no matter what repairs were made and how many times it was saved

• Like 1

This seems to be the case with all vehicles. If you save the Ural, it turns into a bus. If you save a bicycle, it turns into a motorcycle. The heli on Skalisky Island ALWAYS disappears and respawns unrepaired.

Seems like they need a major overhaul on the vehicles. With regards to tents - if you take equipment out of the tent, then save the tent, it will NOT respawn. The key is to not save the tent after you remove items.

Yeah, the Hive is experiencing some problems at the moment, but I know certain companies are offering to contribute to the DayZ team with stronger server hardware at the moment. Let's hope that'll help things.

Yeah, the Devs broke the game over a week ago and still haven't fixed it, even though someone with a private hive was able to easily edit the files to make it all work. What a shitshow.

same shit with my server , (vilayer host) , everytime i restart , all vehicles are gone , and all are respawned to its spawning locations , yesterday i've spent 10 hours going around , fidning parts , and fixing many of vehicles , atv's and the chopper , and i saved it all 10000 gazilion times , and when the server restart comes , bam , all gone

and the best thing is , us admins will be blamed for that somehow , by the players at our server xD

Same shit here (multiplay.co.uk server)...

Vehicles (other than the heli) are now spawning and survive restart, but gear contents and tent contents do not.

(Also, tents get randomly moved to different locations near to where they were originally pitched, overlapping and generally resulting in a massive cluster fuck which can't be repaired since the "pack tent" option is not available after server restart either.)

the next update can't come soon enough...

Try initiating a DOUBLE restart to resolve the tent issue. I do mine 1 minute apart and have yet had an issue with tents not appearing.

It's okay my helicopter is spawning under water, no matter what we do, can't blow it up or anything.

Same happening on my VIlayer - Lingor Island server. Restarted this morning and had a couple players say the Heli they had is now gone.