Sign in to follow this  
GulpinGulpin

Pdw sucks assss

? Not even slighthiest true.If you can't aim for head,then yea it's bad,but 15/30 bullets means 15/30 kills for me.Also,when having Sniper rifle as primary weapon,automatic weapon for range up to 100 metres is sure then welcome!I'll rather take my chances with PDW vs MP5 then M1911 vs MP5!

Pistol rating from best to worst:

M9 SD = PDW > G17 > M9 > Makarov > M1911 > Revolver

Keep in mind this is my personal opinion.

The PDW is an amazing side arm. Since the nerfs, side arms are practically useless for killing players. This means they work rather well at killing zombies, and what better weapon to have for killing zombies than something that's quiet, has easy to find ammo and has large clips? The PDW can use MP5, MP5SD, PDW, G17, M9, and M9 SD clips. This makes ammo incredibly easy to find. It still kills zombies in one shot as long as you aim for the head, which you should be doing regardless. The only advantage any other gun has over the PDW is the M9 SD, and only because it's completely silent. The problem with that pistol though is ammo is much, much harder to find.

as above said if u can aim its awesome. and having ability to put a whole clip into sum1 in full auto makes it prob the most usefull secondary... the m9sd is my only other choice

crowbar sucks too.. but you don;t see everybody trying to pick that up unless you have nothing else.. what's your point.. don't pick it up

The PDW is an amazing side arm. Since the nerfs, side arms are practically useless for killing players. This means they work rather well at killing zombies, and what better weapon to have for killing zombies than something that's quiet, has easy to find ammo and has large clips? The PDW can use MP5, MP5SD, PDW, G17, M9, and M9 SD clips. This makes ammo incredibly easy to find. It still kills zombies in one shot as long as you aim for the head, which you should be doing regardless. The only advantage any other gun has over the PDW is the M9 SD, and only because it's completely silent. The problem with that pistol though is ammo is much, much harder to find.

Mak over the 1911 are you high?

All personal preference.

M9 SD > M1911 > Makarov > M9 > Revolver > PDW > G17

I think he confused the rating..it should be read from right to left. PDW is good if you have to dump ammo really fast. But if you the server doesn't allow crosshairs and you have to aim fast via peep sights at close distance it's a pain in the ass. Nothing beats open sights.

Makarov has the most ammo around. You find it everywhere. I have killed over 100 zombies with my makarov and I still have over 10 mags left :D

sigh, never even got to use my pdw. logged onto a server and spawned into debug plains with an insta death and then broken legs. relogged onto another server and bam! spawned on the coast with nothing, not even a bp...

sigh, never even got to use my pdw. logged onto a server and spawned into debug plains with an insta death and then broken legs. relogged onto another server and bam! spawned on the coast with nothing, not even a bp...

Happened to me yesterday I just ran like a clown in cherno... and i chose male :D

"PDW sucks, it's incredibly weak."

"No it's not. Just don't try to kill people with it, problem solved."

/facepalm

Ever since the weapon nerf the M1911 and Revolver only do 500 more damage than every other pistol. An entire M1911 clip is still not enough to take down a player. Pistols are now more or less useless for taking down other players. You either have to get a headshot or hope they aren't using almost any kind of primary. Since pistols are terrible for killing players, the only use they now have is killing zombies. Since zombies die in one headshot, pistols with higher ammo counts reign supreme. The Makarov holds more ammo than the M1911, so I personally rate it higher. If you feel otherwise that's fine, but logically speaking I see no reason to take an M1911 over a Makarov if my side arms only purpose is zombie killing.

I think he confused the rating..it should be read from right to left. PDW is good if you have to dump ammo really fast. But if you the server doesn't allow crosshairs and you have to aim fast via peep sights at close distance it's a pain in the ass. Nothing beats open sights.

The rating is not confused whatsoever. I believe using a pistol against another player is folly. It's asking for anyone with a Winchester or Lee Enfield to end you. Hell, I'm more scared of a double barrel or crossbow than a guy with an M1911 or a Makarov. With that in mind, you only have to land 14 of the PDW's 30 bullets into someone to kill them. It's the best player killing side arm we currently have imo, and it's tied for he best zombie killing side arm as well due to it's large clip size and easy to find ammo. Yeah the sights leave quite a bit to be desired but if I'm in a situation where I'm using my pistol to shoot someone, be it zombie or player, I'm more than likely really close to them so it works well enough.

Makarov has the most ammo around. You find it everywhere. I have killed over 100 zombies with my makarov and I still have over 10 mags left :D

Makarov ammo is very common, true, but it only takes one kind of ammo, and that's only 8 bullets. The PDW takes 6 kinds of magazines, half of which hold 30 rounds. I've never, ever been out of ammo on my PDW before, even when I've gone on zombie killing rampages. The ammo is more than easy enough to find to keep me supplied.

I'm not saying y'all are wrong with whatever pistols you think are the best, this is just my personal opinion. I just don't see any reason to take any side arm over the PDW, except for the M9 SD. The problem with the M9 SD though is making sure you always have ammo to use it, otherwise what's the point?

Edited by Sephka

PDW is the best sidearm, due to three reasons:

1. can load every 9mm clip of the game

2. can unload 30 bullets before reloading

3. can fire auto-mode, which is not something to overlook when your main weapon is a sniper rifle and that you're in a city.

Seriously, this isn't a debate. It's a fact. If you think otherwise, you just suck at this game.

• Like 1