Wo3dy

Community Banlist

It is now 2 weeks ago that i appealed, yet still no reaction. Is there really no-one watching over this? A lot of people are getting duped here.

There's only one guy with full access and he is in the hospital since a few weeks. I have no idea when he'll be back and until then, no ban appeals or submitted bans can be processed.

FYI: Zrambie has already be dealt with on the OCN server which was being referenced by drewbtoob86.

Hopefully he returns soon but well. Anyone know why?

Edited by TruYadoo

i would like to make a ban apeal for a guy named Zrambie... i have not much info on him... but me and 3 of my friends were on server US 1992 hosted by overclock.net and we were on with just him.... i was in the woods 2000 meters out of postachnav (dunno exact spelling) other friends were by balota (grizza and liz) and 1 more friend by kamenka.. (sayofthegilliad). he managed to shoot at all of us even though we were soo far apart... soo clearly he was scripting... it seems like no server is safe these days... i hate it... we dont have his guid or anything ... unfortunatly... but im sure you guys have ways of seeing what he scripted on the server... i hope this pulls through... 1 more hacker down wouldnt be much ... but definatly worth it...

again US 1992 Hosted by overclock.net... i really like that server and would like to keep playing there

I replied here http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/92542-cheaters-on-us-1992/#entry901227

Hello everyone,

I'm very sorry this project is in some disarray. I'm very seriously ill and have been in hospital for the last four weeks, with a likely further stay of at least another three weeks.

I'm sorry, I've reached out to a couple of people to grant them administrative rights so they can continue the work but so far, nothing much has transpired. :-(

• Like 2

No worries. Your health before anything.

• Like 2

I hope you feel better Jens. Get well soon but don't take any risks. Your health is more important than the CBL. ;)

• Like 1

Hello everyone,

I'm very sorry this project is in some disarray. I'm very seriously ill and have been in hospital for the last four weeks, with a likely further stay of at least another three weeks.

I'm sorry, I've reached out to a couple of people to grant them administrative rights so they can continue the work but so far, nothing much has transpired. :-(

Don't be sorry for anything, just concentrate on getting well.

As far as the CBL goes Dwarden has been updating his list mush more often.. In your absence I started running through the submissions to compile a local list for our servers (much more lenient then our own locals) and I started sharing it on the CBL (https://code.google.com/p/dayz-community-banlist/issues/detail?id=1690&sort=-id). I don't include our local bans in it but have made them available online as well (more aggressive in banning, less forgiving) https://code.google....ked/source/list. I'm not sure if anyone is using them but it helps protect our servers.

Edited by (OCN)Vortech
  • Like 1

@Vortech: I'm using your "You have a pending submission on the CBL" banlist. It helps a lot.

Hello everyone,

Get well soon chief.

just to point out, it's been about 2 months since i was false positived on this list and about 90% of servers still have me banned. Thanks a lot.

Guys im not new to dayz but i am still finding out new things in the game but i went to do jobs for my dad while mate was over he downloading a file called ghost and tryed useing it he had to sing in as the account it gave me and click inject on a server to go in he wanted to spawn stupid things in because he sucks at the game i came up stairs and found him doing this i deleted the program everything i go try to play arma 2 OP it pops up bad cdkey given in set up does this mean he got my cd key stolen ????? need help please

Yes, your CD-KEy was stolen and will now be sold by a some douche on a hacker website. Then another script kiddie cna buy it and use it to cheat. Your CD-Key will probably be global banned soon. Appealing to BattlEye is pointless in this case as they won't unban anyone for getting their key stolen.

Can I get off of this community banlist? I was banned when that random battleye banning everyone thing was happening and I was unbanned. It's making it to where I can't play on some actually good servers with my friends. I can play on most servers but it just sucks randomly trying to join a nice hive server to see that I was admin kicked because of some community banlist. Sucks because I just had surgery and playing DayZ with my friends while on work leave is all I can do.

Edited by DigitalRenegade

that sucks like i was just playing i was on top of the hospital roof in electro in the middle of a shoot out with 2 gillied guys at the school and a sniper with a DMR at sniper hill then all of a sudden after i killed one of the guys at the school like 5 mins later stoped

Sounds like you got great friends LOLZ

Guys im not new to dayz but i am still finding out new things in the game but i went to do jobs for my dad while mate was over he downloading a file called ghost and tryed useing it he had to sing in as the account it gave me and click inject on a server to go in he wanted to spawn stupid things in because he sucks at the game i came up stairs and found him doing this i deleted the program everything i go try to play arma 2 OP it pops up bad cdkey given in set up does this mean he got my cd key stolen ????? need help please

I get messages that just say "Admin ban" What does this mean? i haven't even played yet, how do i get banned?

I like how innocent players are getting shafted by this horrible system. I've been banned for over 2 month now, tried to appeal it at least 3 times and haven't been heard yet. It's seriously frustrating when you don't know why the fuck you're were banned or anything. I know the staff member is sick, but still there's no bloody control over this, I am very displeased with the situation and very unsatisfied on how I am being treated as a customer in this game. I paid for it legally through steam and did not expect some shit like this to happen.

brb telling gaben

Technically, you didn't BUY DayZ like the rest of us haven't PAID for DayZ. You BOUGHT ARMA 2 & ARMA 2 OA (or Combined Operations). Remember, this is the DayZ mod website forums.

Until he's back and well enough, the will be major delays. It's quite unfortunate that people are being incorrectly or accidentally banned from one reason or another but whining isn't going to speed everything up.

Again, no one BOUGHT or PAID for DayZ as it's a FREE mod!

Edited by TruYadoo

Technically, you didn't BUY DayZ like the rest of us haven't PAID for DayZ. You BOUGHT ARMA 2 & ARMA 2 OA (or Combined Operations). Remember, this is the DayZ mod website forums.

Until he's back and well enough, the will be major delays. It's quite unfortunate that people are being incorrectly or accidentally banned from one reason or another but whining isn't going to speed everything up.

But you must understand my frustration with this, since I've been having this problem for nearly two month. I can barely join any servers only private hives, which is filled with hackers..

Edited by Ramboness