Wo3dy

Community Banlist

You were banned a long time ago for cheating, a long fucking time ago. Jumping to conclusions only makes you look like a retard yourself.

I dont even know when or on witch server I got banned because i didnt play on any other server then my unit servers for a long time. As I said i know the admin is a retard because I didnt cheat and I didnt get ban so long ago mabe 2 or 3 months mabe a long time for you but for average people it aint.

I dont even know when or on witch server I got banned because i didnt play on any other server then my unit servers for a long time. As I said i know the admin is a retard because I didnt cheat and I didnt get ban so long ago mabe 2 or 3 months mabe a long time for you but for average people it aint.

All this hyperbole is worthless, either appeal the ban or accept it and move on.

• Like 1

@axioqt: CBL ban appeals should be made over at the CBL.

@Gogster: Admins jsut should have contact infos in the servername. We use our clans website for that so players can go to our forum to report issues like hackers or make ban appeals there. We also have ingame messages that inform players to not use hacked stuff with a link to a list of legit DayZ items. Another message in other intervalls gives our clans homepage again. So this should be sufficient to contact us if needed. I wonder why some server admins don't include that stuff. Would make their life easier too if they could be contacted directly.

Would make their life easier too if they could be contacted directly.

I think their lives are made easier by not putting that information on display :D

But you're right, it should be good practise to let people know how to contact an admin for a server.

It is quite frustrating that i am on this list for a reason i do not know nor see any proof for,

but i cannot appeal nor get more info about because the one guy that moderates it hasnt been on the forum since august 31 !

Now i am just stuck with a guid with i cannot join so many awesome servers.

The guy that moderates it is in the hospital right now. I hope he is well and will be back soon to take care of the issues. As your signature says: patience my comrade... ;)

I'd like to know why i'm banned from every single dayz server please, i have done nothing wrong.

1D2341DE20B59F4798DD0A75B4B3F437

Edited by Weegeegeeh

Still waiting for a reply, BIS member needs info too for my issue.

Is there anyone else that has access to the info for the community banlist issues being made?

Hello,

I've got banned on so many servers, I got a screenshot with a message thats says I got banned by a admin. This is strange since im launching trough six launcher, and I don't use any programs in the background. Hope you can help me soon!

Here's a pic: post-111822-0-00984900-1348078989_thumb.

Or link:

http://i1217.photobucket.com/albums/dd382/NibbitNL/arma2oa%202012-09-19%2020-14-41-06_zps3e9126b9.jpg

N.Castellano

@Vandrel

1) The 771 issues are mainly tickets reporting Hackers i.e

admins reporting hackers submit a ticket in issues

people appealing bans submit a ticket in issues aswell

2) I am pretty sure the person maintaining the banlist is currently / was @ hosp, so how about give him sometime to recoup...

3) U are free to implentment your own community maintained banlist, if u feel like u can do better.

4) Its up to admins themselves if they want to use the banlists

wow

771 appeals in the queue. Glad to see this system is running smoothly /sarcasm

We noticed this too, I'm maintaining a LOOSE list of what we perceive as confirmed cheaters. We decided to share our list with the participants of the CBL (USE AT YOUR OWN RISK) until the CBL pushes a formal update.

https://code.google.com/p/dayz-community-banlist/issues/detail?id=1368

https://code.google.com/p/dayz-community-banlist/issues/detail?id=1399

https://code.google.com/r/dayz-overclocked/source/list

• Like 1

Thanks Vortech. I hope Jens get's back soon to take care of it so those can be removed again if necessary.

Is there anyone else that has access to the info for the community banlist issues being made?

Still waiting for a reply and information, also a BIS staff member is waiting on this too..

Still waiting for a reply and information, also a BIS staff member is waiting on this too..

Being BIS has nothing to do with this dispute, it only makes him more trustworthy. AFAIK his bans arent even on the main list.

Being BIS has nothing to do with this dispute, it only makes him more trustworthy. AFAIK his bans arent even on the main list.

BIS staff member would like to see the logs so we can figure out whether or not my key was actually used by someone else. It didn't show up on theirs I think.. May be wrong.

i would like to make a ban apeal for a guy named Zrambie... i have not much info on him... but me and 3 of my friends were on server US 1992 hosted by overclock.net and we were on with just him.... i was in the woods 2000 meters out of postachnav (dunno exact spelling) other friends were by balota (grizza and liz) and 1 more friend by kamenka.. (sayofthegilliad). he managed to shoot at all of us even though we were soo far apart... soo clearly he was scripting... it seems like no server is safe these days... i hate it... we dont have his guid or anything ... unfortunatly... but im sure you guys have ways of seeing what he scripted on the server... i hope this pulls through... 1 more hacker down wouldnt be much ... but definatly worth it...

again US 1992 Hosted by overclock.net... i really like that server and would like to keep playing there

Edited by drewbtoob86

You would like to make a ban appeal for someone that you believe to be scripting?

Thanks for the report nonetheless and I'm sure our admin Vortech will read this and check the logs. I was recently online myself and I think I remember seeing that name but didn't notice anything unusual in particular.

I was roaming around with Doomlord52 and we came across a sniper near West Hill whom after Doomlord52 was killed, the sniper was killed. I forget his name while Doomlord52 might remember, he had a silenced sniper rifle that apparently took up the backpack slot. Shortly after I killed the sniper, I noticed he was kicked due to a script restriction. (I think it was #52 or something.) Overall, great night.

Edit: drewbtoob86, it's appreciated that you enjoy visiting our server. Vortech tries to keep it as "clean" as possible. Join our TS3 server sometime. The server info should be displayed upon log.

Edited by TruYadoo

NAme and same time:

AU 18 server 2 hackers

on right now

Bob - ( warping in shooting me or just to make noise then worping out giving away my position to zombies getting me killed or he comes back and does it again, tosser)

and quite possiby Jacob - who's following bob

also on same server about 4 hours ago use name animal - looked like a bunny killed me cos his was a dick too, anouther hacker that was neer me read out his name saying he wanted the bunny hack too. what a joke.

Come on people grow up and stop been idiots

Wrong Forum... This is the "Ban Appeal" forum. You should report cheating and scripting in the "Cheat Report" section.

Also if you wanted to make a report for CBL, this infos are not enough. Logfiles and the GUID of the players are needed to verify (and ban if enough evidence was collected) their accounts. You should reprot those guys to the server admin so he can check the logfiles and report those guys to the CBL if he finds evidence.