Wo3dy

Community Banlist

In a way I do understand the frustration but I personally haven't an issue myself. (*knock on wood*)

I know I'd hate having to wait at least two months but things happen and everything doesn't revolve around any single one of us so we need to sit patiently and hope for the best. There are quite a few private hive servers but I wouldn't necessarily say there's all filled with hackers.

I just wanted to let you know that none of us bought or paid for DayZ itself. Just hang in there, bud!

Me and my friend logged on, and were inside the Elektro church. Upon loggin, we heard voices. All of a sudden I couldnt control my movements and neither could he. The voice sound like it was right next to us. We were then flying through the air, a guy kept saying we are going to have a good time today, lets get more people, We tried to log out countless times but could not! He then stop the movements of people whom he teleported himself along with us, and kept flying around. After about 30 mins, the guy left and we were all ( Admin Banned: (Hacking)).

He also said that my friends were hacking, He will not show me the logs of my friends, but that is because they were not even on today!!!! He posted on my appeals thread saying he is forwarded the logs to the CBL, he doesnt believe my story, nor does anyone else. I didnt have fraps open at the time. 6 other people were banned for teleporting and god mode at the same exact time.because the hacker was controlling our movements like we were inside a vehicle or some sort and was flying around and teleporting us. He spawn many vehicles and ammo crates.. I dont wanna get Globaly banned guys... what do I do?

im banned as well for no reason i wont go in much further since i already made a topic but i just find the concept about this is cool and all and usefull but the ones that got banned for no reason are stuck and have to wait dayz maybe weeks before they get help and that what i dont like about it. if youre gonna ban somebody than at least give them help if it an unfair ban.

75bea4d69d5d4f708c71516294e9897c -1 W 4d9b2182 0x0f44d938 I can join some servers but most i get that ban or community ban-list

Edited by Cynthiaria

I have been on this stupid list for 2 months now. I have send appeals using their website, through email and tried contacting through this forum. NOTHING. FOR TWO MONTHS.

Fix this shit so the legitimate players can actually join a server.

The fact that with only ONE person out sick and the whole thing falls apart really shows how badly set up it was in the first place. This is truly pathetic - hundreds of legitimate people are unduly banned due to "grandfathering" or false positives, effectively removing them from the game for an indefinite amount of time until someone has the power to actually moderate the list again.

Edited by Wuzzle
  • Like 1

The fact that with only ONE person out sick and the whole thing falls apart really shows how badly set up it was in the first place. This is truly pathetic - hundreds of legitimate people are unduly banned due to "grandfathering" or false positives, effectively removing them from the game for an indefinite amount of time until someone has the power to actually moderate the list again.

What you said is true, this has to be the most retarded system that happened for DayZ. Been banned for nearly 5 month. I'm super dissapoint that this shit even went live.

I was banned for a reason. I did not use cheats. Want proof? Do you have a Skype. I will show the screen! Global ban. How can I prove that I am right? I killed a cheater and taken weapons "golden Ak-74". I found a helicopter and got into it. What do I ban ? GLOBAL BAN ^^*)(*^^ HHHELP ME! I play a 6 day. Recently bought a key.

I was banned for a reason. I did not use cheats. Want proof? Do you have a Skype. I will show the screen! Global ban. How can I prove that I am right? I killed a cheater and taken weapons "golden Ak-74". I found a helicopter and got into it. What do I ban ? GLOBAL BAN ^^*)(*^^ HHHELP ME! I play a 6 day. Recently bought a key.

Already been answerd here http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/105948-what-gave-a-global-ban-a5b04f/

We CANNOT HELP with Global bans. Contact http://www.battleye.com/support.html

_H0ttabych_ if you post this same message again regarding this issue I will consider it spamming and appropiate action will be taken.

• Like 1

Already been answerd here http://dayzmod.com/f...bal-ban-a5b04f/

We CANNOT HELP with Global bans. Contact http://www.battleye.com/support.html

_H0ttabych_ if you post this same message again regarding this issue I will consider it spamming and appropiate action will be taken.

Listen up, I've been banned for nearly 4 or 5 month now, I contacted battleye and they send me to the community banlist, I have made 3 or 4 appeals now and no one answers. Is this how you're going to treat your customers in your next game if so, then I'm done. This community banlist is the most pathetic thing ever happened in DayZ history. I just sit here idle till someone answers my god damn appeal and tell me why I am banned. At least battleye was able to send me further. But as long as this community ban list is as unprofessional as it is, I'm going to sit on it even longer.

/rant out

• Like 1

Just to throw in the counter argument: the community banlist has helped save our server as well as allowing us to submit cheaters to it preventing them from cheating further on other servers. Today alone on our server I saw two people being kicked by the banlist, we managed to have 25-30 people on for several hours with no hacking at all (a serious improvement - normally anything 20+ guarantees hackers).

Every anti-cheat mechanism has its faults, if you have a legitimate claim I hope you manage to get it turned around, but I can assure you, most people crying about it (and say they didn't hack) have had their GUID logged hacking somewhere. Here is a lovely example: http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/106058-global-fucking-banned-again/

Just to throw in the counter argument: the community banlist has helped save our server as well as allowing us to submit cheaters to it preventing them from cheating further on other servers. Today alone on our server I saw two people being kicked by the banlist, we managed to have 25-30 people on for several hours with no hacking at all (a serious improvement - normally anything 20+ guarantees hackers).

Every anti-cheat mechanism has its faults, if you have a legitimate claim I hope you manage to get it turned around, but I can assure you, most people crying about it (and say they didn't hack) have had their GUID logged hacking somewhere. Here is a lovely example: http://dayzmod.com/f...g-banned-again/

It's still idiotic that some innocent players are targeted, like me.

Edited by Ramboness

Can someone help me finding proof why i got banned 7ef6cd73a6753bedcf199018f2aab4b6 -1 W 4d9b2182 0x0f44d938

You are not targeted, neither are innocent players - you could be on the list for any number of reasons. Contact this guy here: http://code.google.c...88521681156421/

I'm also on this list. I tried contacting him through email. Still had no response. They don't answer appeals or emails anymore. Stop defending this topic. It is flawed.

Can someone help me finding proof why i got banned 7ef6cd73a6753bedcf199018f2aab4b6 -1 W 4d9b2182 0x0f44d938

All I can say is that GUID was banned a long time ago - I may check out the source and go through it just so i can point out the report where that GUID was caught but I can't be bothered sorry. Your best bet is to try and contact them, altho pretty much every GUID has to be verified by multiple servers/sources before going into the banlist.

@DCSkill - I am not defending the list, I am just pointing out how the system works - it does not target anyone.

@dcskill - I am not defending the list, I am just pointing out how the system works - it does not target anyone.

You are sending people to their appeal system that they don't monitor and have them wait hoping for someone to read their case and get them off the list. I still don't understand why this thread is pinned.

Hello,

So I too was a victim of injustise by Admin little FairPlay.

It'll soon be Sev months I BAN galley and I to play.

At first I thought that my ban came my PING elevate the geographical remoteness has my, but after I noticed that I was in the community ban list. this is why I take it now, I discovered that I was no reason valade the ban list when talking about my care and difficulter join a server around me.

Here is my info:

ID: 52353030

GUID: 5c3991a58e425a1a812247d30c3a80dc 5c3991a58e425a1a812247d30c3a80dc -1 W

91d9cb59 0xDEADBEEF

I departing Batteleyes contact, which I have to say that it was not their responsibility and I redirect here.

What should I do and they are the solution available to me to play again if you like it quiet?

thank you

Sorry for my english, I'm french.

Edited by Alma

This ban list is ridculous i was in a game got dropped from the sky by a hacker and next thing i know maybe a day or a week later i was banned for hacking and i am 100% innocent they say only if there is multiple complaints but i didnt do anything and got banned. Now i cant play at all. Actually guys here a tip for all the people who got hacked i play on server US 1020 HOSTED BY WICKED CLOWNS i am on the ban lsit and i am able to play on this server so everybody who is wrongfully banned this is a playable server with active understanding admins. Its a private Hive aswell

U guys do realise the cbl banlist is not actively maintained anymore....

There is a notice on the project homepage at the very top

this page was last updated on 2012-09-03 banlist is currently not being updated due to serious illness of a team member :(

Its now almost 3 months later... with an impending standalone release in the near future...

In possible a months time.

I find it highly unlikely anyone is gonna try & go back and sort through the thousands of open issues

U got 3 choices

1) find a server not using cbl banlist or an admin that will remove u off thier banlist.

2) Host your own server

3) Buy a new copy of arma with new serial codes

Edited by Torndeco