Sign in to follow this  
Acix

The New Bandit Skin Is Garbage

Personally the original bandit skin was alot better... I think they should have just used that, and given a full army camo setup for hero skin, with camo paint on the face COMMANDO style

• Like 1

When I gave a blood transfusion to a bandit I got a 'bandit' skin but it's not a towel made balaclava wearing one, it's someone with a short checkered shirt and black fingerless gloves, big black plate carrier and black cap.

But now everyone thinks I'm a bandit but really I just want to help people :(

if they think about putting in real bandit skins, why not the good ones that are already in the game?

iff_inf_napa.jpg

• Like 2

So what you're saying is that the traditional head garb of several cultures around the world is a "towel hat" and that anyone who wears this "towel hat" is a muslim radical? Let me guess... American?

Would like to + this multiple times.

Edit: nigzy23 you have a hero skin man

Edited by Criminal
  • Like 1

Simple: Don't be a bandit. Only kill unless forced to kill. This isn't a Modern Warfare game, you're surviving the undead. you want as many un-turned friends on the team.

choosing to pvp against other large player groups, and defending yourself against other armed players trying to kill you all lowers humanity and forces the bandit skin, not like we have a choice in which skin we get. Yes I could go lone wolf and help people and what not until i get shot in the back for trying to help but kiling snipers in cherno and at that airfield that are trying to ambush players is more fun and eventually starts to count as murders when you are constantly killing people who dont end up being bandits but are def. trying to pvp

• Like 1

Try not to make too many Survivors cry. They may say rude things about bandits on the forums.

On topic, I think that the current skin is a placeholder. Just get some camo or a ghillie to cover it. If you can't manage to get your hands on either, chances are you don't have any business being a bandit.

• Like 2

choosing to pvp against other large player groups, and defending yourself against other armed players trying to kill you all lowers humanity and forces the bandit skin, not like we have a choice in which skin we get. Yes I could go lone wolf and help people and what not until i get shot in the back for trying to help but kiling snipers in cherno and at that airfield that are trying to ambush players is more fun and eventually starts to count as murders when you are constantly killing people who dont end up being bandits but are def. trying to pvp

while it is true, there are variables that aren't being tracked, I think the system is fine for now and all we need to do is track those variables. maybe add a common denominator that all these players share, and we can than make it if said conditions are true than the kill would be a bandit kill.

Edited by Orthus

I hate those wannabe gangster/ stalker copycat styles.

This shemagh with dirty army clothing would be best fucking thing ever!!!!

CN-201-002_01_mn.jpg

18861.jpg

Edited by Pinkkifantti

Be alrite if it changed all the clothing to fit it. White shirt and blue jeans with some dirty rag on your head looks daft. Why do the good guy gregs get the good clothing? They're going to be hidden in the forest's anyway trying to avoid all human contact so give them some shite clothing.

• Like 1

So what you're saying is that the traditional head garb of several cultures around the world is a "towel hat" and that anyone who wears this "towel hat" is a muslim radical? Let me guess... American?

Well aren't you that cool "European" who takes every opportunity they can to call Americans ignorant?

Anyways- the skin can use some work... But I'm not seriously put off by it.

Fucking idiots, you are not supposed to look "cool" in this game. It doesn't matter, it's just that you can see who is a bandit and who is not.

tl;dr on responses but so many people just blissfully shitting out "don't be a bandit, herp derp."

It's a valid playstyle,

I'm not on 1.7.2.5 yet but I wear different types of clothing anyway so I don't think will effect me. As well as having 3600 humanity (last time I checked...)

tl;dr on responses but so many people just blissfully shitting out "don't be a bandit, herp derp."

It's a valid playstyle,

I'm not on 1.7.2.5 yet but I wear different types of clothing anyway so I don't think will effect me. As well as having 3600 humanity (last time I checked...)

Your right being a bandit is a valid a playstyle but to get away from the head wrap, there is really only two options... well three if you count stop playing. One is change your clothe, or increase your humanity which means either stop kos or stop being a bandit.

Also I don't see an issue with givng friendly players a nicer skin because it encourges players to play a harder playsytle.

Your right being a bandit is a valid a playstyle but to get away from the head wrap, there is really only two options... well three if you count stop playing. One is change your clothe, or increase your humanity which means either stop kos or stop being a bandit.

Also I don't see an issue with givng friendly players a nicer skin because it encourges players to play a harder playsytle.

You're right on the first point, I was more pointing out that those that play "friendly" aren't so friendly to bandits, even on the forums...

I see an issue with giving players a specific skin for a specific playstyle, aesthetic should be based on choice but also influenced by experience. Giving every bandit and every survivor the same skin respectively is just silly. I like Rockets idea's about beards showing how long you've survived, blood going on players hands when searching dead bodies and stuff like that rather than you've saved an acceptable amount of people to magically have these nice new clothes.

Edited by FishIsTwonk

You're right on the first point, I was more pointing out that those that play "friendly" aren't so friendly to bandits, even on the forums...

I see an issue with giving players a specific skin for a specific playstyle, aesthetic should be based on choice but also influenced by experience. Giving every bandit and every survivor the same skin respectively is just silly. I like Rockets idea's about beards showing how long you've survived, blood going on players hands when searching dead bodies and stuff like that rather than you've saved an acceptable amount of people to magically have these nice new clothes.

agreed I think right now the system is merely a placeholder.

We need the old KSK Soldier outfit back, it looked way more badass than this half-hearted re-skin

• Like 1