Sign in to follow this  
undestructableGamer

fuck you bastards

so i went on the dayz forums to trade and alot of people wanted to trade so i picked one and we went on skype to chat and tell our locations to trade, so we met up with each other and out of nowhere i get shot -_-...from the guy i was trading with so lessen learned never trade btw i didnt die so if you assholes read this i want to say FUCK YOU

so i went on the dayz forums to trade and alot of people wanted to trade so i picked one and we went on skype to chat and tell our locations to trade, so we met up with each other and out of nowhere i get shot -_-...from the guy i was trading with so lessen learned never trade btw i didnt die so if you assholes read this i want to say FUCK YOU

Hahahaha, it's funny because it's your fault!

At least post his name so we know who not to trade with.

Seriously??? It's your own fault. You need to be prepared for this more than for a drug deal. Make sure someone is covering you. Set conditions(if he comes with a weapon in his head he dies and vice-versa). There will always be someone who wants to backstab you that's how life is. Your job is to make sure that doesn't happen. Next time, take precautions

Edited by Gapi182

I always wonder why ppl are doing thinks like this.

We are not far away from Annoying other ppl is getting Olympic.

I imagine %99 of "trades" go just like this ^

Only reason people get mad when they die to a bad trade is when they went with all their gear on them.

I've had many trades go amazingly well and a few that went south. The only thing i bring with to the trade is the item i'm trading. If i die oh well i have extras of the crap i'm trading or else i wouldn't be trading it, and i didn't lose anything else. If i don't die then it was good trade and i got what i was looking for.

bandit hackers... those are the worse kind, they tp to you with hacked in silanced, undermount grenade , tan coloured holo sight assult rifles.....

Reminds me of the movie Red State lol

As others said above me.. names please!

Hell, give us the Skype info that he gave you.. I bet he(they) get(s) ass-raped in a matter of minutes. ;)

meh, reckless newbs are reckless..

Every time you die in this game, you learn something..

When you don't actually die, you miss out on the lesson.

Next time tell them to make sure and double tap. ;)