ORiGiN Machinima

NEW ENCOUNTER ADDED OMG - SWAMP MONSTERS OMG WTF

Nice monsters, but can you explain the equipment your friend on the left has as well as your own "hood"? Unless you're playing on a private server separated from the hive it looks like someone hacked a skin in...

The one on the left found a "Soldier Clothing" in an atv in the woods along with various other items( we believe its hacked, but we took it anyway since none of us had seen soldier clothing before!)

My "hood" is the bandit skin which was reintroduced in patch 1.7.2.5

I hope that clears things up a bit, and thanks for your feedback!

~ TiTAN

Didn't read in the change log that a bandit skin was reintroduced, my bad. As for your friend, watch out for the first admin you'll encounter as he will get banned at first sight for using hacked gear, at least when an admin see's him. If he's lucky he gets only a local server ban, if he's less lucky his hive account gets banned or even his CD-key if the administrator is streaming bans to central server.

Edited by Bravo-Two-Zero

He no longer has the skin.

We were well aware of the risks, and he would not be bothered by a local ban. Also, in order to be global banned you MUST be directly hacking yourself, picking up hacked items is not against the rules as it would be unjust to ban the thousands of people who have encountered these "hacker loot piles".

Battleye bans are based on logs, the logs would show a user from a different IP had spawned the item, than the one who picked it up.

Not to mention the fact the skin had a full description of what it was, so it could even be legitmate.

I appreciate your concern sir, but your point about global bans is incorrect :thumbsup:. or at least, slightly misinformed.

Edited by ORiGiNTiTAN
  • Like 1

Confirmed; swampmonsters are real! Was filling up my water bottle yesterday and found a picture of my mother-in-law in the pond.

• Like 2

OH MY GOD

Confirmed; swampmonsters are real! Was filling up my water bottle yesterday and found a picture of my mother-in-law in the pond.

YOU ARE A SIR.

• Like 1

That.... was quite funny...

Although the scream was annoying.

Thanks for your feedback, the scream is a love/hate sort of thing which i would most likely leave out in future.

~ TiTAN

This was the first thing to make me laugh in a week, nice work.

This was the first thing to make me laugh in a week, nice work.

Thanks Jesse! Be sure to subscribe and we'll try and make you laugh again :)

~ TiTAN

He no longer has the skin.

We were well aware of the risks, and he would not be bothered by a local ban. Also, in order to be global banned you MUST be directly hacking yourself, picking up hacked items is not against the rules as it would be unjust to ban the thousands of people who have encountered these "hacker loot piles".

Battleye bans are based on logs, the logs would show a user from a different IP had spawned the item, than the one who picked it up.

Not to mention the fact the skin had a full description of what it was, so it could even be legitmate.

I appreciate your concern sir, but your point about global bans is incorrect :thumbsup:. or at least, slightly misinformed.

I'm not so misinformed as you proclaim, perhaps I was a bit vague. Any normal admin can deal out a local server ban. Battleye only bans directly when a known cheat script was executed, but as we all know it is possible to bypass this so this is only effective against not very smart hackers. Then there is the hive administration which can deal out bans from the hive by blocking an account, these bans get synchronized and also act for all Dayz servers. Only a select few admins are streaming these bans. And yes, people have been banned in the past for using hacked weapons which are normally not in the game (like AS50 TWS or your friend's skin) without a script was detected.

Everything has a full description, it is only not officially in Dayz (yet). If you ever encountered a Dayz developer you will notice they have other skins as well.

Edited by Bravo-Two-Zero

Have you played the Mod Chenro Apoc that inspired DayZ? Zombies in that Mod have Ghillies.

Walking by black lake two jump out from the high brush in near pitch black darkness. Scared the ever living fuck out of me.

Oh yes, and don't go to Green Mountain in Cherno Apoc... Red eyes... Always watches... No bodies... Scariest thing in the world. They make clak clak clak sounds and your flashlight dims out when you get close to them.

Highly recommend the Mod. :thumbsup: :beans:

Funny vid by the way. Why is there so much rage in this thread? Have some beans for the vid and the tears pouring in this thread.

Edited by U.B.C.S. Ravin
  • Like 1

I'm not so misinformed as you proclaim, perhaps I was a bit vague. Any normal admin can deal out a local server ban. Battleye only bans directly when a known cheat script was executed, but as we all know it is possible to bypass this so this is only effective against not very smart hackers. Then there is the hive administration which can deal out bans from the hive by blocking an account, these bans get synchronized and also act for all Dayz servers. Only a select few admins are streaming these bans. And yes, people have been banned in the past for using hacked weapons which are normally not in the game (like AS50 TWS or your friend's skin) without a script was detected.

Everything has a full description, it is only not officially in Dayz (yet). If you ever encountered a Dayz developer you will notice they have other skins as well.

Step one: Banned for picking up hacked item. (Through no fault of our own as we didnt know it was hacked or if it even is, for all we know the latest update added it.)

Step two: Appeal and prove innocence

Step three: ????????

Step four: Profit.

We are not hackers, we have no association with any hackers, we make DayZ videos for entertainment which is what this thread is about.

end of story, case closed.

Have you played the Mod Chenro Apoc that inspired DayZ? Zombies in that Mod have Ghillies.

Walking by black lake two jump out from the high brush in near pitch black darkness. Scared the ever living fuck out of me.

Oh yes, and don't go to Green Mountain in Cherno Apoc... Red eyes... Always watches... No bodies... Scariest thing in the world. They make clak clak clak sounds and your flashlight dims out when you get close to them.

Highly recommend the Mod. :thumbsup: :beans:

Funny vid by the way. Why is there so much rage in this thread? Have some beans for the vid and the tears pouring in this thread.

Thanks for your feedback and i'm glad you enjoyed it!

I will certainly give the mod a look, sounds like it would be for me !

haha NICE XDDD ur teamnates are with Ghilli Siut xDDD and came out of the Swamp NICE Video ^^

Thanks for your feedback and i'm glad you enjoyed it!

I will certainly give the mod a look, sounds like it would be for me !

Recommend playing with friends.

Also, if you want to add a bit of fear from the Green Mountain Rumors, this is the audio clip from it.

Have fun and enjoy. I look forward to your next video.