Sign in to follow this  
oleg86@msn.com

Every freshly spawned victim should have an ATV

or just a crappy car, fully repaired.

Would reduce the coastline killings, give people something to care about besides loot, give bit more life to northern settlements. and generally make game more fun.

Did i mention that cars are too rare in the game and that makes no sense.

• Like 1

Hell NO!

Terrible idea, the coast would degenerate into deathrace 2000. I heard theyre going to make cars more common, but petrol rarer, which would make more sense considering the setting.

• Like 2

Small crappy bike like you find in india, which isn't repairable or can't be re-fueled and just a bit slower than a bicycle for all new spawns would be awesome.

Edited by HighPiez

Small crappy bike like you find in india, which isn't repairable or can't be re-fueled and just a bit slower than a bicycle for all new spawns would be awesome.

Tour de Z?

Yeah, bike spawns need to increase tenfold. They serve no purpose other than single player transport.

or at least roller skates.

Zombies on rollers which you can loot.

Infected Roller Skates Disco Fever!

• Like 1

Nooooo. But there really needs to be atleast twice as many vehicles per server, and most that need nothing to run.

Yeah of course. We get a car but we don't even have a can of beans, makes sense.

No no no! Why must so many people make this game into a non survivor game. Every survivor show on tv doesnt include a car nor food actually. I have never been shot when I spawn and I think its great that we spawn rather close to the bigest cities so we can gear up and then hit the woods.

Why? So they can instantly die again when the ATV flips and explodes on them?

No...giving free stuff is too easy and ruins the game.