PoisonedAl

The DayZ Player Type Guide:

1ywIJ.png

EDIT: fixed some typos

EDITx2:Annnnd again

EDIT3: Being dyslexic sucks balls.

Edited by PoisonedAl
  • Like 18

Cool! I've already done all of this, lol.

I think now i'm more to Bear Grylls on the woods

God dammit! I proof read that thing several times and as soon as I post it I spot typos! NGGH!

InB4 grammar and spelling mistakes

Yeah I'm dyslexic so proof reading is a massive pain in the arse for me. Editing now.

Wow, great list and nice drawings :D

Although I'm sure we can find more different styles of players.

eg. I'm a Squady

He never play alone and always cover someones back or has his back covered.

Teamwork is essential and perfect communication is required.

You can't kill one without being killed by the other.

Yeah I'm dyslexic so proof reading is a massive pain in the arse for me. Editing now.

I am also dyslexic ... finally I find someone else !!!

Anyway, awsome post, did you draw the characters ? If you did, you are fucking sick :P

I am more of a "Jackal - Bandit" mix.

Got a video of me finding an As50 at a crash site, but I keep my M24 instead.

I also 360 after each shot, and relocate if I think my position has been discovered. (Counter Sniping with an M24 is so much fun)

tons of spelling/grammatical errors.

I have to say AS a carebear. its not because I am bad, nor need protecting. It's because if i wanted to outright hunt others, i could play any other game, I want to survive in this game. working with people.

Ive been with my team, and we have seen enemies.. and eliminated them. was fun, but nothing fancy.

another time, we found 3 guys in a supermarket when we were 8. we used DC chat, and they frogmarched out of town, under our overwatch. that situation was 10x more tense then any situation ive found myself in through regular pvp. giving the other guy a chance and using a 'shoot only when shot at' policy.. it doesnt make me a carebear, it means I want more challenge from the game then a generic shooter

You are missing another faction on this list; The Joker.

A player who does not care about loot, glory or death. They are just in it for the lulz and mayhem they can cause legitimately. Usually someone with a mic and an extremely silly voice or sound FX who will troll and possibly murder others players whilst frapping like a maniac so they can upload their japes to youtube.

Edited by Bare Thrylls

Not to be "that guy" but if you're fixing mistakes, last sentence in Carebear: "... few people what a whiny carebear near them." :D

Otherwise, awesome pic, love it!

Not to be "that guy" but if you're fixing mistakes, last sentence in Carebear: "... few people what a whiny carebear near them." :D

Otherwise, awesome pic, love it!

Nope, np. Thanks to my useless brain I can't spot things like that no matter how many times I proof read.