Jony_RocketInMyPocket

Why are so many 'Bronies' into DayZ?

First off, the thread was geniune, and has stayed geniune. The OP simply wanted to know why MLP is so popular in DayZ, I see nothing but a mature thread with some bad apples, but those bad apples have not turned into a flamewar of anykind. I see no point in locking it AT ALL.

Second; If we arent a community, what are we? Fanbase? A fanbase is a community, Sigh.. Sorry I didnt realise that we we're just hundreds and thousands of people who just liked a show and show our loyalty to the show by posting hundreds of fan art, songs and videos.

Third; We're? You are brony? doubt it all you do is hate and intolerate.

Fourth: No personal insults or you could find yourself with a nice warning/suspension/ban.

Fifth and last; Dont derail the topic anymore please.

I will end this post with this quote;

1: asking why a certain fanbase (especially one that's infamous ever the web) plays a game. Is ridicalous

2: read my other damn posts please, the MLP community is bigger then any other community I know of.

But that doesn't justify people running around shouting "join the herd!" as if we are a bunch of wacky pony worshipping crazy people.

3: again read my other damn posts. It's because your definition of "brony" is different then mine.

If you definition of brony is someone who changes their avatar to a pony, someone who "loves and tolerates" (hypocrits btw), someone who think everyone should watch the show, and last but not least someone who think everyone who is part of the community is magically linked and could set a new world order based on love...

Then by all means, I am not a brony

4: seriously? Man you're a little kid.

5: derail topic? THE DAMN TOPIC IS WRONG IN THE FIRST PLACE. I simply stated that wether or not you like MLP doesn't influence why you should play the game. But nooooo that's not how stuff works in a thread about ponies.

6: A thread lock is needed because you've always got the die-hard bronies and the hardcore haters who are both unreasonable.

You are the kind of guy who I disgust, stop shoving MLP down everyone's throat. You're not better then all the weeaboos.

Edited by elasticz
  • Like 2

i pointblank refuse to accept any person watching this show is normal, least from this forum

ask yourself this

what woman would want to be with a man who watches my little pony and hangs out with like minded people online?

none. i know for certain my long term relationship would be on the rocks if i developed a passion for a girly cartoon. it would be totally inexplicable.

so its easily explicable with those who claim to be a brony. they are homosexual.

Me and my fiancee of 3 years watch MLP together.

If you're with someone who would ditch you because you watch a cartoon, then your girlfriend/plaything is incredibly shallow, and that'll be over soon. :)

1: asking why a certain fanbase (especially one that's infamous ever the web) plays a game. Is ridicalous

2: read my other damn posts please, the MLP community is bigger then any other community I know of.

But that doesn't justify people running around shouting "join the herd!" as if we are a bunch of wacky pony worshipping crazy people.

3: again read my other damn posts. It's because your definition of "brony" is different then mine.

If you definition of brony is someone who changes their avatar to a pony, someone who "loves and tolerates" (hypocrits btw), someone who think everyone should watch the show, and last but not least someone who think everyone who is part of the community is magically linked and could set a new world order based on love...

Then by all means, I am not a brony

4: seriously? Man you're a little kid.

5: derail topic? THE DAMN TOPIC IS WRONG IN THE FIRST PLACE. I simply stated that wether or not you like MLP doesn't influence why you should play the game. But nooooo that's not how stuff works in a thread about ponies.

6: A thread lock is needed because you've always got the die-hard bronies and the hardcore haters who are both unreasonable.

You are the kind of guy who I disgust, stop shoving MLP down everyone's throat. You're not better then all the weeaboos.

Okay, well enjoy your time on the moon buddy.

PS. How am I thrusting it into anyones throat?

Edited by Guest

you boys are missing the point

i hadnt heard of my little pony since my sister mentioned it when i was about 10 years old. i am not into my little pony or any other submissive, cuckolded feminised nonsense. that just comes naturally i guess, so dont have to face upto my gf.

btw, you are gay

[Third strike, you are out. 14 days PPS. -Max]

Edited by Max Planck

Okay, well enjoy your time on the moon buddy.

PS. How am I thrusting it into anyones throat?

Don't tell me you don't know that there are haters everywhere.

If my signature was a dude sucking off another guy, would that be acceptable here?

No because there are homophobes everywhere and wheter or not I like that, I should keep that in mind.

The fact that I could be gay, I should keep to my self.

If I were oblivious of this and everyone should just tolerate me, I would change my name to "luvscock" and my profile pic would be a penis and so would my signature.

Like I said, bronies compare wel to homosexuals.

Nobody likes a flamboyant homo running around showing everyone how gay he is.

You are doing the same thing only with ponies.

This would be ok on ponychan or /mlp/ but why do it here? Why when you damn wel know there are people who don't like MLP, who don't want to be botherd with colourfull ponies everywhere.

Don't tell me you don't know that there are haters everywhere.

If my signature was a dude sucking off another guy, would that be acceptable here?

No because there are homophobes everywhere and wheter or not I like that, I should keep that in mind.

The fact that I could be gay, I should keep to my self.

If I were oblivious of this and everyone should just tolerate me, I would change my name to "luvscock" and my profile pic would be a penis and so would my signature.

Like I said, bronies compare wel to homosexuals.

Nobody likes a flamboyant homo running around showing everyone how gay he is.

You are doing the same thing only with ponies.

This would be ok on ponychan or /mlp/ but why do it here? Why when you damn wel know there are people who don't like MLP, who don't want to be botherd with colourfull ponies everywhere.

You wouldnt be posting someone sucking a dick because of -

Offensive Content:

Material that is sexually or otherwise obscene, racist, or otherwise overly discriminatory is not permitted on these forums. This includes user pictures. Use common sense. We want to show this website to our mums.

Not because there are homophobes on this thread, do you think rule 34 material is allowed on this thread, even if it is straight? Please.

Edited by Guest

You wouldnt be posting someone sucking a dick because of -

Not because there are homophobes on this thread, do you think rule 34 material is allowed on this thread, even if it is straight? Please.

Wow, you are such an ignorant assole.

It was an example for crying out loud.

It's hard to compare it to anything els than homosexuals because not a single different fanbase has so many supporters on one side and alot of haters on the other side.

If you fail at understanding this, you should go back to school.

>implying you ever left school

I had to Google it, and its about grown men who enjoy watching My Little Pony.

I've seen this before on other forums, and I just don't get it. Why do grown men get so excited over a kids cartoon that's meant for girls?

But hey, each to their own, but I'll stick with watching programmes that have less sinister connotations.

W

T

F

over????

:blink:

Hey guys, we all like the SAME TV SHOW? LETS ORGANIZE TOGETHER! AREN'T WE SPECIAL AND UNIQUE? WE'RE NOT PERVERTED BY THE WARPED SENSE OF "MASCULINITY" or "MATURITY" that OPPRESSES our CULTURE

<3<3<3

Edited by derrida

Hey guys, we all like the SAME TV SHOW? LETS ORGANIZE TOGETHER! AREN'T WE SPECIAL AND UNIQUE? WE'RE NOT PERVERTED BY THE WARPED SENSE OF "MASCULINITY" or "MATURITY" that OPPRESSES our CULTURE

<3<3<3

It just struck me how much of a wet dream this fad must be for second wave feminists.

(Emphasis on second wave, anyone about to flip out at me should Google it before they look stupid.)

I really can't accept or get behind the concept that other people have other preferences than me.

If I had total world domination, people should be forced to be kind of into grunge in their early twenties, but not be allowed to wear Dr. Martens, because they weird me out, be forced to bend the bill of their baseball caps, before wearing them, not wear skinny baggy pants and hate pineapple on pizza.

I don't ask for much.

• Like 1

People on the interwebz

They call me a freak because i'm atheist.

They call me a nerd because i like video games.

They call me a no-lifer because i really like video games.

They call me a noob because they won.

They call me a cheater because i won.

They call me pussy because i like MLP.

I guess i'm doomed. *sigh*

• Like 5

you both strike me as the kind of person to send their male son to school in a skirt, because it isnt written anywhere as a rule that only girls can wear skirts and it makes you a girl

done with this. enjoy your pink badge of honour

Well yes actually i would, Im Scottish, and it's called a Kilt :)

Well yes actually i would, Im Scottish, and it's called a Kilt :)

lol.. 1+

^If bronies "love and tolerate" why do they get butthurt whenever someone criticizes their lifestyle? That includes hiding behind their "haters gonna hate" gifs.

Tolerate:

1. to allow the existence, presence, practice, or act of without prohibition or hindrance; permit.

2. to endure without repugnance; put up with

This is coming from the people saying we are freaks, gay (meh, a rather soft offense), shouldnt reproduce, we live in our moms basement, will never succeed and ALOT more, yet we are the ones being butthurt..

Ok.

Edited by Guest

Jesus tonight, i remember my older sister putting MLP the movie on over and over agan, I nearly planted some bamboo and tied myself to the floor, it was horrible. That was in 1983 ffs, has it really survived this long. Only in america

Horse meat is pretty tough really, bit like ostrich and kangaroo.

PS i dont agree with what you say but ill defend to the death your right to say it.

Edited by RiggsUK

Wait.. so a "brony" is someone who watches My Little Pony?

Yikes, what do they call people who watched Care Bears? D:

Honestly, I'll watch any cartoon, if it's from the 80's! <3

Because they feel like they have to be part of everything, which is why they hate "haters" so much because they are insecure about themselves.

They are neck beard mouth breathers just like soo many gamers. Dayz Is like bacon wraped bacon dipped in chocolate and deep fried.

Here's a Brony guru with the Brony anthem:

Just to clear things out for those who still don't understand ;)

OMG I think I understand. :) Nice Peace Nine Peace Nice Peace Nice Peace Nice Peace Nice Peace, All For Only ONEEEEEEEEEEE

yeah this totally fuckin rox my world. I can't stop Living It now that I've been Broducated! Wait. let me add some more of these!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This song is stuck in my head, stuck in my head, stuck in my head, Am I the Only ONEEEEEEEEEEEEEE?