Iseeyou

Are the new female skins racist?

If anybody has attempted this, it is impossible to play as the independent black woman on this game. You immediately get reverted to a WHITE!! woman.

As a single, female lawyer (who yes, happens to be black) I think Rocket should stop acting so niggardly to let us black woman represent ourselves instead of supporting the racist population that is commonplace on the servers.

Also, why are all the Smilies yellow, or as you racists say "Yella"?

Obama 2012.

Don't forget about the lack of homosexual survivors (and zombies). We don't want to turn a blind eye to the homosexual community

Yeah, I want a black, lesbian in a wheelchair! God damn racist/fascist/discrimination maniac Rocket!

Yeah' date=' I want a black, fat, amputee, vegetarian, lesbian in a wheelchair! God damn racist/fascist/discrimination maniac Rocket!

[/quote']

fixed!

Why are you all making fun of my diabetus and my race's daily struggle with it?

When i first saw the thread about the new female skins being degrading to women. I was thinking that theres gonna be another retard making threads about stuff being racist.

Guess im psychic...

Well, she does have a point. I can be a black male, but I can't be a black female.

Permaban. Problem solved.

You want his GUID too? He was just on Dallas 4.

If anybody has attempted this' date=' it is impossible to play as the independent black woman on this game. You immediately get reverted to a WHITE!! woman.

As a single, female lawyer (who yes, happens to be black) I think Rocket should stop acting so niggardly to let us black woman represent ourselves instead of supporting the racist population that is commonplace on the servers.

Also, why are all the Smilies yellow, or as you racists say "Yella"?

Obama 2012.

[/quote']

Nice use of the word niggardly

The game is set is Eastern EU. There are no black people over there, I should know I live there.

The game is set is Eastern EU. There are no black people over there' date=' I should know I live there.

[/quote']

Survivors don't have to be from the local population, have some imagination man.

All races should be available, every survivor has a story/background.