Sign in to follow this  
Iseeyou

Oh you found a Ghillie Suit and M16? That's cute.

That skin is totally Quake 2. :D

That skin is totally Quake 2. :D

All my pals were running Arma2 free so they don't have hi-res textures. Looks far better with hi-res; somebody posted it a few threads down.

You sure? looks like a camo to me' date=' and that's not M16 for sure?

[/quote']

You completely missed the point...

in essense he is saying "i dont care that you found a guillie suit and an M16, because i have camo and a bigassed gun"

What I wouldn't give to hold the Hand of God and shoot down a heli with it.

Not that great. Sniped a zombie from 800m away, hit him in the middle of the arm and he didn't die. Total immersion failure. I expected at the least to see part of his arm / entire right side fly the fuck off

Not that great. Sniped a zombie from 800m away' date=' hit him in the middle of the arm and he didn't die. Total immersion failure. I expected at the least to see part of his arm / entire right side fly the fuck off

[/quote']

Ohh, but I have played ACE mod and got 1200m + headshots with the m107, sniping in DayZ/stock is easy. I really wouldn't waste ammo on zombies, just players and vehicles.

That's an M4, and the player isn't wearing a ghillie suit =/

That's an M4' date=' and the player isn't wearing a ghillie suit =/

[/quote']

*FACEPALM*

Good find, I def think it needs an upgrade tho. Why have a camo uniform when your arms and head are exposed? Should have made it a legit soldier's uniform.

How does he have a backpack and an M107...doesn't the Barret take up the backpack slot?

How does he have a backpack and an M107...doesn't the Barret take up the backpack slot?

^This' date=' I wasn't aware a backpack could be used at the same time either

[/quote']

That's the impression I was under, but it is a main weapon and apparently takes up a main weapon slot (the slot or 10 single slots).

Does no one read patch notes?

This was fixed, it was incorrectly spawning a M107 that took the backpack slot, rocket fixed it.

I found that exact same gun today, but was then killed around 30 minutes after in a Thailand server at the barracks by some guy with nightvision and a nice M4. o7.

That's an M4' date=' and the player isn't wearing a ghillie suit =/

[/quote']

You're fucking blind lol

I'd take the Silenced M4 over that monstrosity of a cannon any day, the rifle is simply too big and just becomes a burden.

I must be looking in all the wrong place for guns. I keep seeing these videos of people with ultra rare loot drops, DMR's, NVGs, and heres two dudes holding two really rare drops.

Me thinks something is afoot.