Dakiraloril

admin is cheating what a suprise

ok this is how this happened me and my friends where on: le zombie and they had just found a heli and the just took off and where flying around and out of no where they where kicked. when they got back on the server they where spawned on the beach in two random locations. then i got on the server with them and we decided to regroup in cherno. One of them where really close so they went to check to see if the heli had been spawned back where they had found it in cherno. on his way there he heard shots from another player and had logged off out of normal reaction and had mooved his charater on a diff server. when he got back on the server we where on he still heard shoots that where from the same guy but they where not in his direction at all, and out of no where he died and he said he heard the bullets from 6 feet away when they where from on the opposite side of town. then it was m turn for the same person, i was 300-400meters away from where we where headed and i had stopped to check my map in the middle of the woods and lying down with a Gillie suit and in my map i heard a zip of a bullet right next to me as if the guys was right in front of me and died and i had checked to see if there was anyone around so if a game editor/rocket read this plz do something about this, because we had played on this server yesterday and we had no problems and the admin wasnt on.

server: le zombie

admin: Flipe (person we are pretty sure is cheating)

other players that my be involved- Defklok

Edited by Dakiraloril

Besides being kicked the rest could have nothing to do with the admin, alt f4ing because you heard shots is also pretty lame sauce.

Edited by smasht_AU

tbh, as long as one of your guys were ghosting, i dont really care, ghosting is the same as cheating, both your friend and the cheater should be banned if the admin is recognized as a cheater that is.

lying down in a ghillie in the woods? what kind of cover? just normal big trees and grass? or bushes. what weapon fire did you hear, thermal and AS50 seems to be noob's fit.

Edited by Zyfer

dumbasses deserved it imo, you switch servers because you hear shots? and then rejoin the server in a dif location... gtfo noobs glad u baddies lost your shit

First, accusations without proof are worth FUCK ALL.

Second, the way you and you friends server hop etc should get you all kicked and banned from any server.

he heard shots from another player and had logged off out of normal reaction

xuamf.gif

I didn't hear any gunfire i was a silenced weapon and he didn't alt f4 he aborted we don't do that its stupid and don't accuse me of being a noob i have been playing this game since it came out. u need to switch your name to imbad not urbad dumb ass.

I didn't hear any gunfire i was a silenced weapon and he didn't alt f4 he aborted we don't do that its stupid and don't accuse me of being a noob i have been playing this game since it came out. u need to switch your name to imbad not urbad dumb ass.

Being an old player doesn't make you a more legit one.

You should know better than anyone what are the rules.

F4 or aborting = D/C.

That would result in a ban on our server.

I do know the rules and the rules say that no one is to be banned unless they are saying racist comments or malicious talk.

I do know the rules and the rules say that no one is to be banned unless they are saying racist comments or malicious talk.

See, THIS is whats happened to gamers.

Bunch of exploiting cunts with no sense of fairplay or honour that whine and bitch constantly.

For Fucks Sake.

Edited by Never
  • Like 2

Sounds like whining children crying. No evidence and you admitted to Combat Logging and Teleporting. I just wish one of the DayZ team members would see this post and ban your dumbass.

Complains about hackers, admits to combat logging. OH THE STUPIDITY. Do you really think people will give a fuck about a hacker if you alt + f4/abort when you hear shots, that is disgusting. It's funny how you said it was a normal reaction too. Fuckin noobs.

• Like 1

I don't think you know them well enough because there is a lot more to it than that.

This seems to have gotten a bit out of hand. Dak was a little upset when this happened and I'm not sure that he got all the details correct. Here are the facts.

Myself, and another player were on "Le Zombie". We have played on this server before and had no problems. The only people on the server before and during the incident were "Filipe" (Admin), "Filiupu", and "Defklok".

I logged in originally and saw a UH-1 about 550 meters away to the NNW of Cherno in a sloping field.

I called my cousin to come help me grab it as it looked in good shape and according to therma,l there was no one around for a good distance.

He logged in and ran to the Huey while I covered him. He started it up and we were excited to find that it was fully fueled, repaired, and full of machine gun ammo. This should have been our first clue, but I digress.

We flew quickly away to the north and then decided to land on an island and wait for Dak to log in. While over Otmel, we were both kicked by the admin. Normally I could care less, except we were a couple hundred feet in the air and didn't know what would happen when we logged back in. Plus we were 99% sure we just lost the chopper. We searched the forums to find out if we would die from falling when we logged back in, thankfully we spawned on the coast with our gear. I spawned in Kamenka, my cousin spawned in Cherno and Dak finally logged in where he had previously left in Elektro. We all ran to the spot where the chopped was spotted originally on the off chance that it returned. My cousin made it there first of course. He was immediately sniped when not 2 minutes earlier there had been no one around. Possible that one of those three players ran there? Yes. Suspicious? Yes.

My cousin logged out after dying. He then ran back to the area on a different server and then hopped in to see what was going on. Meanwhile myself and Dak had just arrived. Dak was on a hilltop, 300-400 meters from the area where my cousin was killed. He was lying down in heavy brush reading his map. Next think I know, "Dak was killed."

I of course being the lone survivor alive was nervous but proceeded to the area anyway. I scanned the entire area with my thermal scope on my M4A1. No one had left the server and I saw no one in the area, no zombies in Cherno either. I log off. My cousin in the meantime, makes his way back to his body area, and is shot again. This time with his own weapon seemingly since he says the first shots were loud and coming from right next to him and these were silenced and right next to him.

This all happened within a few minutes and is highly suspicious for several reasons.

1. We are kicked for seemingly no reason while flying a chopper.

2. We return to the chopper's original area and are killed by seemingly invisible people. At least invisible to thermal and us.

3. The admin did not kick the other two people just us.

4. Prior to the incident "Feliupu" was kicked by BattleEye for cheating. (This was not mentioned previously.)

5. Also pretty sure your server is supposed to be named in a region and number format I.e. "US 567" not "Le Zombie".

Did the admin kick us because he thought the chopper was hacked? Possibly. But why are we punished for it? We were just excited to find a vehicle that holds more than 2 people for once...

As for the whole combat logging arguement. It's going to happen, I don't think anyway can say they haven't had that reaction at some point. I did not log out in this situation but I am not saying I have not done it before. It's not realistic, it's not fair, it's not fun. But neither is getting kicked while 300 feet ASL in a chopper, or having a horde of zombies glitch through a wall and kill you, or not being able to see anything because of artifacts and getting shot because of it, or in rare circumstances getting trolled by a hacker or people with hacked weapons. When standalone comes out I am sure a lot of these things will be fixed. For now, there are no consequences, but high reward, for people who run around killing other survivors for fun. (Except for a bandit skin if you are on .5) That's about as bad as combat logging, since there is no reward and many consequences for being good. (Except a hero skin if you are on .5) Your karma may be better at the end of the day for it, but you will still be on the coast, with a flashlight, a bandage, and painkillers.

EDIT: L85 not M4A1, Derp.

Edited by Groner1661

Allot of text, where`s the proof..?

Just another "Admin h4x" thread..

Didn't say there was proof. Just said it was suspicious, highly suspicious. It is pretty obvious that the admin is abusing it's authority regardless. Hacking or not. If they want to play their own game in private, fine. Server should be blacklisted for kicking alone. Then they can play with their choppers in peace.

My cousin logged out after dying. He then ran back to the area on a different server and then hopped in to see what was going on. Meanwhile myself and Dak had just arrived. Dak was on a hilltop, 300-400 meters from the area where my cousin was killed. He was lying down in heavy brush reading his map. Next think I know, "Dak was killed."

I of course being the lone survivor alive was nervous but proceeded to the area anyway. I scanned the entire area with my thermal scope on my M4A1.

Thermal m4a1 and a cousin who is technically ghosting... yep.. no problems here.

• Like 2

Thermal M4A1 was found in a tent at Black Mountain, you guys really must like this "Filipe" guy or something. Don't really care what others do, as long as its not a deliberate exploit. Again, we were kicked by the admin for no apparent reason. This put us on alert. My cousin logging out and "ghosting" after death really doesn't concern me after that. I'm sorry that Dak misrepresented what was actually going on. We asked him not to post any accusations without proof. I don't necessarily believe the admin was cheating or hacking. Why would an admin need to? They can pretty much do whatever they want. Hey, they paid for it. But if they are going to be listed publically I expect to be treated fairly by the admin.

EDIT: L85, not M4A1, Derp.

Edited by Groner1661

"logged off out of normal reaction"

Tell that person to stop being a pussy. I wouldn't play in a group with anyone who combat logs.

Edited by Zoop
  • Like 1