Slobbergoat (DayZ)

Arma 2's mechanics make dayz lame

i expect this is going to be polished in standalone.. what about this animations? ;) -

Yep for a mod smk anims is great, it is one of my fav mods, but it needs a lot of polishing. It doesnt address the issue of animation transitions/blending and general clunkiness and it introduces more issues. I also hope the anims are properly addressed for Arma3 and DayZ, so far the Arma 3 footage is showing some useful new animations, but still their seems to be little in the way of blending in transitions and smoothness although their is a small difference.

why cant the anims transitions be seamless like in the recent Batman Games. Before the Fanboy retards start, i know the diference between Milsim and Action game, i am just talking about animations only!

Edited by freeman83

A CoD kiddie troll thread. *YAWN!*

Yes, because anyone addressing faults with the game must be a "CoD kiddie".

Have you ever stopped to think that finding faults with the game actually allows for improvement on the current model? That's the beauty of interaction between the public and the development team.;

LOL at comparison to L4D. Yes, I should be able to jump rapidly and endlessly while demolishing a horde of zombies with my baseball bat!

yeah because being able to run at full speed forever is legit.

protip: there is no realism in this game.

• Like 1

Nobody has mentioned the crappy netcode.

Also I agree with the last guy, there is no realism in this game. You don't die of thirst & hunger after running for an hour. You also can't look around in third person unless you've done a fuck load of ketamine.

• Like 1