Sign in to follow this  
AllMightyKnox

To the Creators Of DayZ & Forum Admins

I just want to introduce myself before i say anything, I'm kn0x187 a gaming commentator and also part of the Machinima Network on youtube. My channel has over 9800 subscribers and over 4.6 Million views. I make videos on DayZ & other games, But lately just DaYz.

I just want to tell you all that you have an AMAZING game right here! You brought back Arma 2 back to life, No doubt about it. I had heared of Arma 2 but never caught my attention, Till one day i heared of the mod dayZ. I was lucky enough to actually have an amazing subscriber on youtube that wanted me to play this game and make videos. He purchased the game for me and send it to me as a gift on steam so i could try it out. I fell in love with the game. As first it was kind of confusing but any game is confusing at the start. This game has caught my attention to the fullest and can't stop playing it. Point is you guys have created an amazing game and can't wait to see where its going next.

Forum Admins/Mods - You guys are doing a good job on the forums keeping everything very organized. Keeping thread on the correct locations. Keep up the good work, I love this community. :thumbsup: :beans: :beans: :beans: :beans: :beans:

• Like 3

Thats nice, why don't you make a Thread in the Gallery and add your Vid's as they come along.

Then the Forums would auto-wash without me having to move things here and there.

Thanks.

• Like 2

Knox, with your nearly 10,000 subscribers and over 4.5 million views I feel the need to ask you a favor. Use"To" not "2". Help fight the decline.

Edited by thefonz
  • Like 2

Knox, with your nearly 10,000 subscribers and over 4.5 million views I feel the need to ask you a favor. Use"To" not "2". Help fight the decline.

ay ay sirr :)

Is it just me or does kn0x make a lot of pointless threads and posts. O.o

he Likes to sucky sucky the admins ... knox i dont really think they will make you a baby or make you an admin for posting all those useless threads. Go finger yourself alone while thinking on rocket, use the energy of your fingers in that instead of posting here one of your useless threads.

he Likes to sucky sucky the admins ... knox i dont really think they will make you a baby or make you an admin for posting all those useless threads. Go finger yourself alone while thinking on rocket, use the energy of your fingers in that instead of posting here one of your useless threads.

7bHx2.jpg

• Like 4

You brought back Arma 2 back to life, No doubt about it.

Not really Arma community still makes mods, addons, missions etc. ;)

Not really Arma community still makes mods, addons, missions etc. ;)

Yep true, I doubt any of them got big like Day Z

I doubt any of them got big like Day Z

Doesn't matter, Arma series is more than 11 years old (orig. Ofp) and always was for niche audience. Popularity =/= quality

Yep true, I doubt any of them got big like Day Z

Most of them aren't broken though. ;)

Don't forget DayZ is not even really that old, It has way more attention then anyother mod.

Not having attention doesn't necessarily make them no good. The masses are often ignorant of some of the most amazing things, from arts, natural beauty to video game mods.

An example of a good mod imo is Arma 2 PR, which deserves more recognition even with its elitist mod team.

I'm not saying that dayz isn't good. What i'm saying is that you cannot measure how good game is by its popularity.

Don't forget DayZ is not even really that old, It has way more attention then anyother mod.

And your point is? Because it has way more attention it's better? Again Popularity =/= quality

Edited by Starngere

For just being a mod Day Z is actually pretty good, it has you here...

I don't know if that's intended for me but as i said i think that dayz is good mod.. My point was for people who thinks popular game = must be good game. Saying "mod x is more popular than mod y that means it's better" is just wrong.

Edited by Starngere

You know at first i thought this was a thread that deserved getting trolled or flamed but honestly? The mods and devs on these boards

really do deserve some extra props.

I think it's an understatement when i say the DayZ community is by far the worst pile of steaming mess i've encountered so far.

You know at first i thought this was a thread that deserved getting trolled or flamed but honestly? The mods and devs on these boards

really do deserve some extra props.

I think it's an understatement when i say the DayZ community is by far the worst pile of steaming mess i've encountered so far.

Hey, I agree w/ you they honestly deserve extra props.

As for the 2nd post, All communities are like this. I was a WIZ/HELP for Gamespy Arcade in 2006 and encountered Trolls/ETC of people talking trash.

This is the internet, best thing you can do is ignore them. They seek attention since they can't get it in real life. Btw Nice post. :thumbsup:

Hey, I agree w/ you they honestly deserve extra props.

As for the 2nd post, All communities are like this. I was a WIZ/HELP for Gamespy Arcade in 2006 and encountered Trolls/ETC of people talking trash.

This is the internet, best thing you can do is ignore them. They seek attention since they can't get it in real life. Btw Nice post. :thumbsup:

By zeus's beard man stop posting your half of the posts in your own thread!!

By zeus's beard man stop posting your half of the posts in your own thread!!

Wait, Who are you to tell me when i can post? I'm replying to post that are on my thread that i created, and replying to post that i can reply to.

If you don't like my threads don't bother reading them. Simple as that.

They seek attention since they can't get it in real life.

4.6 million views, 9.7k subscribers!

Oh Narcissus... It is such a pity you missed the digital age by a few thousand years. Your reflection would have talked back.

Edited by Dramatic Exit

Well as nice as you wanna be, or as genuine as you may be in this post, you would be quite simply oblivious if you did not expect some people to call you a kissass for making a post like this.

Of course, there is no actual way of knowing so I don't hold an opinion towards it but it is certainly understandable why people would think that.

• Like 1