Sign in to follow this  
gambla

Still running across the map ?

I would like to know if you veteran players are still happy to run across the map ? Or do you stay in the south ? I must say that being killed is not so bad, Cherno is always exciting, but the running to the north gets so boring. Even if you say that running is a part of the adventure, it's still a long distance. Only a few very well hidden cars in the big cities, wouldn't be too unrealistic. I'd like to see the fight for the cars. To get back to the main question, are you still running ?

The time you spend running around to fix up and fuel the cars would probably be longer than what it would take you to just run up to nwaf area. Then there is the probability that it will be gone the next day or two.

The chopper might be worth it since you can at least use it to find camps and vehicles and loot and destroy them. At least if you destroy them right. Remove everything from them then save them and then destroy them.

Depending on where I got killed I either leg it back to my body, or go to Cherno or Elektro to pick up the basics then tab up to the NW.

Yes it's kinda boring but it only takes 10 mins?

Would like to see certain wildcard cars, with no storage, that respawn after x amount of hours of not being used and cannot be saved. That would be awesome. So many servers have all the vehicles hoarded.

• Like 2

Every server that I played on since 1.7.2.4 seems to reset car positions after a server restart

So basically whenever I join I just run to a random bicycle location and 4/5 times there is one ready to be taken

Edited by Hawk24

Wouldn't be boring running around if most of the buildings would be accessible. Kinda pisses me off to pass through a village with 10 buildings non accessible.

I think hoarding is a major issue. 1 player should only be able to save one vehicle.

I also hate the fact that admins always wants to be in control of the heli. I think the heli should not be refueled. This way everyone gets a chance to fly in it. Check out my topic what happened to us when we ambushed the server admin with his faggot friends and his heli: http://dayzmod.com/f...in/#entry660947

Edited by Cryptex

I would like to know if you veteran players are still happy to run across the map ? Or do you stay in the south ? I must say that being killed is not so bad, Cherno is always exciting, but the running to the north gets so boring. Even if you say that running is a part of the adventure, it's still a long distance. Only a few very well hidden cars in the big cities, wouldn't be too unrealistic. I'd like to see the fight for the cars. To get back to the main question, are you still running ?

The running is the worst part. All that fucking running, endlessly through empty forests. Yeah, I'm tired of it. And I sure as fuck ain't gonna take a vehicle, that's like slapping a big "SHOOT ME PLX" on me.

I've made up my long way back in the NE. After some boring days i know that there's more action i need. I'll not go any further.