arreally

Are the new female skins sexist?

A close friend of mine went off on a little tirade about the new female models. she went on about how the hind end is rediculously enlarged for guy's "viewing pleasure", and how that is demeaning to women.

your thoughts?

JGWAS.png?1

Actually females need wide berthing hips so that child labor is less painful.

Tell your "friend" that she should study evolution. Also the guy above me is an idiot.

The shape this woman body has is realistic enough. I've seen many girls which looked exactly like this model from behind. That's a certain type of ass

maybe that girl is jelly at dat ass for being something she lacks :P

The female skins are sexist because they're attractive?

Sounds like she WANTS to see sexism, I mean, yeah that picture does have an abnormal ass (it's not big, it is just wrongly proportioned, like something is in her back pockets) but to think it's like that so guys can go "Hurr durr dat ass" is grasping at imaginary straws.

I think it's far more likely to be a deformed model, i mean, other than civvies are there any female soldiers in the game?

She's just mad because she has no ass. Also the guy above me is an idiot.

Why am I an idiot lol? I posted the same thing as you, except the line that said that this model looks as it should and it wasn't intendly edited...

OMG the male skins are too manly! I can't take it! Make them more nerdy like myself!

This thread is dumb. I think the skin looks realistic, its no G-cup bimbo with thong thats for sure.

Meh' date=' at least they don't have gigantic boobs.

[/quote']Oh god I can only imagine the horror of a woman depicted in a video game with a large bust, the horror!

Rule xzy about MP FPS: Never make female models, there is always an angry jealous female out there that will complain.

Rule xzy about MP FPS: Never make female models' date=' there is always an angry jealous female out there that will complain.

[/quote']

Since there's more men than women in games, imagine if we could see our char's dongs, we'd all be jelly spamming the forums about it.

though i have to admit, the male models are more bad ass looking than the female

got to be dem many vest pouches

I am a women and honestly find nothing wrong with the female skin. I was kind of sad that so far we can only be white lol but I thought she was cute. I am actually surprised someone is really complaining about this. There is nothing appealing about the female ass in game nor is it even remotely sexist. I would be one of the 1st to jump if it was lol.

Your friend has a flat ass & most likely a boy figure, Deal with it.

Jelly of dem hips.

Wait, Female skins too sexist? Rofl, you do know like 80% of all WoW Toons are female for a reason..

and ur pic, made it sexist by the way

this was one stupid troll.

move along peeps

I must say, so far I am quite disturbed with this thread of a female character in a video game.. A VIDEO Game...

I must say' date=' so far I am quite disturbed with this thread of a female character in a video game.. A VIDEO Game...

[/quote']Imagine now if you gave her low riding pants with a thong sticking above the belt line....

End of the world.

I am a women and honestly find nothing wrong with the female skin. I was kind of sad that so far we can only be white lol but I thought she was cute. I am actually surprised someone is really complaining about this. There is nothing appealing about the female ass in game nor is it even remotely sexist. I would be one of the 1st to jump if it was lol.

You seem pretty upset though with me making a few jokes in good humor in relation to how ridiculous this entire topic is.

Way to live up to the expectation.

The girl's been running around in the wild for a while, she has naturally strong buns.

My only complaint is that there isn't a Zombie face for them. I don't think I can make 'the change' if it means giving up Zombie 1 face.

Stupidest post ever. Don't feed the trolls.

I must say' date=' so far I am quite disturbed with this thread of a female character in a video game.. A VIDEO Game...

[/quote']Imagine now if you gave her low riding pants with a thong sticking above the belt line....

End of the world.

You seem pretty upset though with me making a few jokes in good humor in relation to how ridiculous this entire topic is.

Way to live up to the expectation.

I didn't even realize right away that both of those posts were yours honestly lol. I wasn't trying to be an exception just stating my opinion. I didn't agree with your posts so I basically gave them a thumbs down. Who cares honestly its a few points and this is my 1st time posting on the forums at all lol. Have a good day and enjoy the game. :)