Sign in to follow this  
Jackftw

Remove the Murder/Bandit Kill count

and then what

run around and play happy day zombie survival with our cuddly teddy bears and happy sunflowers.

grow a pair and learn to play

if you get killed and suck, your problem not ours.

i get killed legit maybe once a week and thats cause im doing retarded stuff for luls

This guy seems like a penis muncher. I've seen a few other posts he's made , you seem like a petty prick.

Uhh... I think the ratio of people who boast about how many nublet kills they have to people who don't give a single care in the world about it is something around 1 : 1000. To be perfectly honest, I couldn't care less about the counter/tally system because in the end, they're just going to come back anyway. If this were a game where you only had one life and once you died you couldn't play it ever again, then sure - I'd care about how many people I forced to stop playing~ :lol:

-MONSTER

Actually, it's pretty fun to take all of your gear into a big city and try to kill as many zombies as possible. Yesterday me and a buddy had about 300 zombies constantly streaming into the Pub in elektro. We were on the top floor, and eventually the building went to its ''damaged'' state. We tried making a run down the stairs but my buddy got knocked unconscious and I had to drag his body into the back room. Was pretty intense; we finally made it out though.

Pretty much what we've found out, is that the best part of the game is the gear grind. There's nothing better than going into the city empty handed and scavenging whatever you can find.

yeah i did it for one day cause some kid said he hasnt found a single vehicle and only 3 crash sites in 3 months of playing.

so i went and got a vehicle and found 3 crash sites in one night.

got a coyote backpack from the barracks and a DMR from a crash site.

so im sitting here going, well geez wtf do i do now.

fail load into the server, bam im on the coast in elektro. so i go and kill a bandit and his friend.

This guy seems like a penis muncher. I've seen a few other posts he's made , you seem like a petty prick.

i speak from common sense and realism

i realize this is a community forum and not a gaming forum; so i expect the common sense to be a lot lower here.

ill try and explain to them that playing a game on very easy is retarded.

herp derp i avoid all the hard stuff, lets go shoot slow moving zomibes in a building

• Like 1

I think it would be a lot more interesting if you, yourself had to track the amount of murders you have. Keeping tallies on a notepad and putting another tick in there for every kill you may or may not have wanted to get.

It would, but I really don't care about killing things / players in a game. I think I would have psychological consequences in the real world that would force me to remember. Since it is a game, I don't mind the kill count.

It is along the same lines as my character going into shock / freaking out when a ton of zombies are on him. I am not going to lose my mind and start shaking because a bunch of zombie pixels are chasing my character. However, I sure as shit would loose it in real life. There are some things the game has to do for us to make up for the fact we are playing a game.

Yay! Hardcore griefers would have to scratch down their own tallies. Still the effect would only be positive, as it takes away a clear incentive for needless killing. It won't stop the KOS completely - which is good - but it will take away an important encouraging factor, and thus even the odds.

• Like 1

Assuming any given person is poor at this game based on their recommendation to make the game more balanced for new players is ridiculous. Following such a comment by bragging with things you have accomplished that frankly anyone that has played for a month would have achieved by now is more of an insight into your insecure psyche than into your level of skill. If anything, by making the game more fair for newer players (i.e. deterring fully geared players from killing them for no reason, or at least not incentivising them with a number that they believe makes their dick grow bigger) would increase the general skill and gear level of players making end game (fully geared) play at least a bit more of a challenge.

Your ample presence on these forums genuinely makes me feel sorry for the community.

Just FYI, it's displayed in a DEBUG menu. Which means it's used for DEBUGGING, which means it probably won't even be there once the mod is out of alpha/beta, or rather the standalone one.

^ This. Rocket's already expressed his intent to remove the debug in 1.7.3, so this will no longer be a concern.

and then what

run around and play happy day zombie survival with our cuddly teddy bears and happy sunflowers.

grow a pair and learn to play

if you get killed and suck, your problem not ours.

i get killed legit maybe once a week and thats cause im doing retarded stuff for luls

Not directly related to the thread at all, I just can't stand you at all. I've seen you in other threads, and you are a tremendously awful person to everyone. Maybe check that personality at some point.

Is it just me or is this guy an insufferable ass to everyone he talks to?

You're not wrong - he is.

As BuffJesus demonstrates, on the internet people act like cunts for the sole purpose of being cuntish to other people.

Removing the debug menu isn't going to have any effect on the people like him who kill people just to shit in their cereal.

The stats are pointless so yes, I agree

someone else missed that point and thought this was a cry about getting shot

itchy trigger fingers..

I personally think you should be able to notch your kill count into the butt stock of your rifle, that you just bashed into some poor suckers skull, but that's just me.

Edited by Zancie

Removing the debug menu isn't going to have any effect on the people like him who kill people just to shit in their cereal.

Truth.

Yay! Hardcore griefers would have to scratch down their own tallies. Still the effect would only be positive, as it takes away a clear incentive for needless killing. It won't stop the KOS completely - which is good - but it will take away an important encouraging factor, and thus even the odds.

Not truth. As a guy who has been 100% PK in another online game for over 2 years, I can tell you that the only incentive for griefing there is, are the players who think that the game they're playing should be like Hello Kitty Island Adventure. The crying, complaining, and the rage over being killed is the reward, not some tally in the GUI or on the butt stock of a rifle. What can I say, some of us are sick fucks, we think it's funny when people whine and cry...

The only thing that will have an appreciable effect on the "griefing" (we have different definitions I think), are the dupe/hack fixes that will show up eventually. The only reason this will have an effect is because it will take more time to get items to kill you with, thusly dividing their time.

I would like to see the debug menu gone simply because it's an eyesore. I like having a minimal GUI - I'm not going to miss it when it vanishes.

only the retards

i attempt to talk to them realistically, but it seems the failures are too shit at everything that they cant see through their own tears.

Stupid post there, retard.

Retards according to whom? Saying you only insult retards, is like saying you only fancy beautiful people.

I say you're a retard and I'm insulting you. But then it's easy to make up any old bull when you have no clue whatsoever of the intellectual or mental capacity of a person, their looks or their gaming habits.

Edited by disorder

Rocket has said he is going to remove the debug monitor in the next update.

This thread was made before that announcement.

OP thinks a personal account of how many you have murdered isn't realistic but having bandits be marked with middle eastern garb, for visual queue is?

Right...

• Like 1

OP thinks a personal account of how many you have murdered isn't realistic but having bandits be marked with middle eastern garb, for visual queue is?

Right...

When did I ever say that the bandit skin is realistic? And I don't think a ''personal account'' isn't realistic, I think having something keeping track of it FOR YOU is unrealistic. Please be smart.

^ This. Rocket's already expressed his intent to remove the debug in 1.7.3, so this will no longer be a concern.

Not directly related to the thread at all, I just can't stand you at all. I've seen you in other threads, and you are a tremendously awful person to everyone. Maybe check that personality at some point.

You're not wrong - he is.

once again another retard who thinks the internet is a cute fluffy place of happiness where you can drool freely everywhere.

if someones a retard; im going to tell them

if someone is wrong im going to correct them

if someone is lying im going to expose them

if these kids are too young and cry so easily they dont deserve to be on the internet. kids will need to grow up and gain some self-esteem to be able to last.

if someone says you should of had enough common sense to figure that out easily, dont get butthurt and cry. realise what that person is saying and use common sense.

tl;dr if youre retarded im going to tell you

Edited by Buffjesus
  • Like 1

Just FYI, it's displayed in a DEBUG menu. Which means it's used for DEBUGGING, which means it probably won't even be there once the mod is out of alpha/beta, or rather the standalone one.

Guess this sorts it out.

stable servers and consistent patches that WORK. I just installed yesterday, started playing last night/right now, have a fast computer and network connection and im constantly getting d/c'd. Its annoying.

Great game...but the connectivity issues and new players starting out without any weapons is weak. They should at least give new players a crow bar or axe...no one starts an apocalypse empty handed..come on. lol

you can have an axe 10 minutes after spawn if you know what to do. this game's motto: you gotta work to get what you want.