dienstfu@gmail.com

Its guys like this that ruin this beautiful game

This is why I canceled my server this dude literally streams himself hacking and ruining the game so freaking LAME............WHAT THE FK DEVS WHY YOU ALLOW THIS SHIT... Cant wait for WarZ to come out..

http://de.twitch.tv/%20xTc1992

Ur an idiot do u think the devs are sitting on their asses going hell yea lets allow the hackers from now on....and you are doubly dumb for waiting on WarZ. The company behind them have ZERO games on the market and at least there are 2 supposed screenshots...I /facepalm for people like you.

• Like 2

and sure, WarZ will be 100% hacker free, becuase no one would hack that? jeez... get real dude.. all games have hackers

World of Warcraft doesnt have any hackers as far as i know. And iam sure there are some other games which are free of hackers. (i do not consider private wow servers as a choice, they do not count)

World of Warcraft doesnt have any hackers as far as i know. And iam sure there are some other games which are free of hackers. (i do not consider private wow servers as a choice, they do not count)

I can tell you right now you are wrong. World of Warcraft sure as hell does have hacks. Paid ones. But still hacks.

That link says something in German.

Dieser Kanal wurde geschlossen

Ur an idiot do u think the devs are sitting on their asses going hell yea lets allow the hackers from now on....and you are doubly dumb for waiting on WarZ. The company behind them have ZERO games on the market and at least there are 2 supposed screenshots...I /facepalm for people like you.

YEAH I DO THINK THERE SITTING ON THERE ASSES..... Its been going on to long for them to just say "We are working on it." There allowing people to screw those of us who own servers and pay hard earned money in supporting them. So srry if I'm bent on the issue but I'm done supporting a Team Of Dev's that cant fix a hack issue and yet they will still blacklist your server if you do anything to combat it or run it so that you can actually enjoy the game so FK them and you and I hope you cont to stay with dayz and allow them to fk you with the quote of "We are working on the situation" Cause by the time they fix this shit no one will care to play it anymore cause they took there sweet ass time. LOL they want a stand alone will tell me how they expect someone to buy there stand alone when they cant even handle in alpha LOL what a joke GOOD DAY SIR.

Edited by SHENSHADE