IMF2000 (DayZ)

UK 172 - DayZ Veterans - Official Server Thread - DZVS - UK172

Creating this thread so that users searching the forums for UK172 can find us and get in touch if needed.

Great server, my home on the Hive.

Is this thread still being monitored by the admins?

Also, who has the bicycles? Someone is being a bicycle hog and is hogging all the bicycles. I been playing on this server for weeks and haven't seen a single one. I'm willing to trade stuff for one, lot's of stuff.

Edited by Max Planck

Hi, yes we monitor the thread.

Vehicles are a bit of a mess, hackers moved boats in land for example.

However there are vehicles on the map and I've seen a few bikes about. :)

Just moved camp here after looking for a new server for some time. Constantly on the lookout for a rangefinder and NVG, anyone willing to trade for either of those items?

I have NVG's, what would you like to trade for them?

I prefer stanag SD mags.

Unscheduled shutdown today without a warning, that was a tad frustrating. Can we have a minute or so warning please before unexpected shutdowns?

Thanks.

*edit* just lost my svd and all its mags from that.

Edited by Mr Fleshy

Server can be restarted at any time for any reason, ie hackers, sorry, that said we do try to give warnings where possible.

I understand it can be, and thats no problem. Had *just* placed the svd back into my tent when it went down, so that one min warning would've been great.

Were there hackers on the server at the time out of interest? I had seen a boat in the middle of a field near starry yesterday but hadn't seen/heard anything at the time of the restart.

Awesome work on keeping the server idiot free IMF.

If only I could. Just updated to latest beta which has a few more holes closed.

Great server your running ive been playing on it a while and tents are very reliable on it never had any problems.

However i have never seen a vehicle.

Great server your running ive been playing on it a while and tents are very reliable on it never had any problems.

However i have never seen a vehicle.

There are loads of vehicles on the server, if you look hard. Enjoy.

There are loads of vehicles on the server, if you look hard. Enjoy.

Yeh i must be not looking in the right spots.

Edited by handleyboy

I have a feeling they are being stashed by certain persons :rolleyes: . Though taking one would be useless as I'm pretty sure with the heli they'd find it, and whatever you park it near, pretty quickly.

*edit* How often is irc monitored? Been in there a few times asking about trades without a response, though i do seem to get ping timeouts a lot.

Edited by Mr Fleshy

I have a feeling they are being stashed by certain persons :rolleyes: . Though taking one would be useless as I'm pretty sure with the heli they'd find it, and whatever you park it near, pretty quickly.

*edit* How often is irc monitored? Been in there a few times asking about trades without a response, though i do seem to get ping timeouts a lot.

They are all over the map in the open at the moment. Not aware of any stashed.

IRC is monitored but not real time, you best to idle there and see the response come in after.

They are? That's somewhat surprising. With you lads floating around in that Heli though I don't think I'd keep one, even though they are quite handy. Now a bicycle, now there's the mount of champions!

As for IRC as I mentioned it times me out after 4-5 minutes, not sure what's up with that as I'm usually fine on IRC. I'll look into it and try again.

Thanks.

Yesterday a mate and me join your server (pretty sweet for the moment). We were at NW airfield at nearly 23:30pm (gtm+1). We saw a player landing a chopper inside a hangar. Then, he dissapeared. 15 minutes later I decided to go for the chopper, and saw a satchel charge under it so... ¿teleporter?.

It make non sense to left a satchel charge and disconnect.

Hey guys!

The UK 172 server is my favourite so far because of its settings (No third person, yes!) and low latency/lag, but in the last few days I'm mostly not able to play on this server due to some strange errors. As of the last 18+ hours, I get the following message when clicking Ok in the Multiplayer setup:

No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgMarkerBrushes. "norrnRACarUp"
addPublicVariableEventHandler {call compile markerText
"WHY_YOU_NO_LOVE_ME_AYNMORE"; }; code '.

Pretty strange error...

Greetz Ballerpapst

• Like 1

My buddy and I are having the same problem as Ballerpapst. Has anyone found a solution?

• Like 1

Hi there, sorry for the delay in response.

I have just updated the server as I noted a new BETA patch came out yesterday that I'd not previously noticed.

If you can please re-test and report back. I have tested and can access with no errors.

Cheers and enjoy UK 172!