Sign in to follow this  
JayM

Found a Weapon Spawn Script?

Any reasons why I should not use this?

Every server I've played on today I've come across mass glitches and hackers. Even had someone shooting nukes at me and then was spawned way up in the air with every other player in the server.

Tired of spending time for no reward and just getting screwed by hackers, I had one godmode guy come up to me and spawn me a crate with everything in it and that was probably the only good all day.

Think I'm going to just start scripting like everyone else, seems like quite a bit of the people on this game are using some sort of cheat. At least then I can run around in this FFA deathmatch and use some cool stuff before a hacker comes and kills us all off.

Oh, didn't realize that the hacking detection was so good. I honestly didn't notice and that all these bypasses you can do either...

Yeah I wouldn't worry about being banned. The likelihood of actually getting caught is pretty much nil. Just do whatever, there are no consequences.

Yeah I wouldn't worry about being banned. The likelihood of actually getting caught is pretty much nil. Just do whatever, there are no consequences.

Oh is that why 12k people got banned in less than a month?

Thats exactly the attitude thats making the "Hacker Problem" worse. You make me sick, if you want a death match game go play TF2 Leave the realism games to the grown ups.

The problem (atleast to me anyways) isn't the people who want to cheat, it's the people who want to grief.

Any reasons why I should not use this?

Every server I've played on today I've come across mass glitches and hackers. Even had someone shooting nukes at me and then was spawned way up in the air with every other player in the server.

Tired of spending time for no reward and just getting screwed by hackers, I had one godmode guy come up to me and spawn me a crate with everything in it and that was probably the only good all day.

Think I'm going to just start scripting like everyone else, seems like quite a bit of the people on this game are using some sort of cheat. At least then I can run around in this FFA deathmatch and use some cool stuff before a hacker comes and kills us all off.

yah coz in life if u cant beat em joiin em

edit : forgot to mention your not getting my beans , nub

Edited by tinit

Enjoy your ban.

If you script, you're not wanted.

Rgds

LoK

Thats exactly the attitude thats making the "Hacker Problem" worse. You make me sick, if you want a death match game go play TF2 Leave the realism games to the grown ups.

srsly? since when being spawned 500m in the air out of fucking nowhere is realistic?