Sign in to follow this  
dasdy

DayZ new edition revealed

The standalone is coming soon !

With more and more features, you can find them listed below :

● A more worthless anit-cheat, guaranteed to ban your legit ass but left the scripters safe.

● A bigger deathmatch map.

● Less features and content, nothing to promote cooperative work, you will get bored after a few days only !

● More exploits, ( we listed 25 ways to duplicate your items so far ).

● Lot of work have been done on the engine, it's now even more unoptimised and heavy !

● In trouble ? With our new feature, the OhShit™ button, you can save yourself at any time, any moment, by pressing a key !

● Dogs ! We know you give a shit about them, don't you ?

● More and more waiting times, load screens and black screens, because waiting is * insert your human experience bullshit *.

● Improved blind defence force, after the classic " But it's only an alpha " we're briging to you " But it's just released " !

● And the list goes on, stay tuned !

Buy my game

Dean ( Rocket ) Hall - 2012

ARE YOU GUYS REALLY GONNA PAY FOR THAT ?

THINK TWICE

Edited by Max Planck

Are you really going to judge a standalone game by an alpha mod for a military simulator being updated by virtually one person?

THINK TWICE.

Are you really going to judge a standalone game by an alpha mod for a military simulator being updated by virtually one person?

THINK TWICE.

● Improved blind defence force, after the classic " But it's only an alpha " we're briging to you " But it's just released " !

WOW IT'S LIKE THE FEATURES ARE ALREADY WORKING !

I read what you wrote, I'm replying with the truth anyway.

Your logic; Don't eat this cake I put in front of you because I want to eat it later, despite you're dying of starvation.

Quite a lot of angries there, my good sir. Might I suggest you simply stop playing DayZ and alleviate the obviously stressful experience you're encountering? Alpha/Beta tests aren't for everyone. Especially those who feel self-entitled to a bug free game at every stage of development. Take a break, grab some animal crackers and a juice box, and watch and after school special. Perhaps that might be more your speed.

Many of us are having an excellent time, including myself. Despite you poking fun at it as if it's an invalid excuse, the mod *is* in Alpha.

To answer your question, Rocket will have my money the second pre-order/pre-purchase opens for DayZ standalone. Not only do I enjoy the game, but I support Rocket as a developer for his firm stance on his development principles with not letting people who want everything handed to them ez-mode influence DayZ.

• Like 1

I would, cause its going to be cheaper when it is first released in alpha then the price will go up as it becomes more finished. I would pay to play this awesome game.

I am going to buy it as soon as they release it. I have not played a game as rich, immersive, heart stopping and adrenaline rushing as this since Project Reality! This is amazing.

Checked the name of the link, facepalmed, posted this, and to give you guys a look into the future, I'm now gonna close this tab

ga6c.png

immersive, heart stopping and adrenaline rushing as this since Project Reality! This is amazing.

Holy fucking shit what i must read. :facepalm:

You must be playing for your first 48 hours or something like that.

Fact is you are playing a permanent alpha, a bugfest and the most hacked game of 2012. How can you consider a product " heart stopping " when looting, playing the fucking mod, makes no sense at all since it's infested with hackers, who gonna spawn 10 times the weapons you found in two days and spawn nukes on the closest city, you blind retard.

*removed video*

Edited by joeyslucky22

i love how people think they are always fucking owed something in life.

you didnt do anything for this game. you didnt pay for it. it doesnt owe you anything, and you dont deserve it. its free. its a mod in alpha, of course it is gonna have bugs. its a *PC* mod in alpha, of course its gonna have exploiters and hackers.

*IF* the same problems exist in the standalone, and you pay for the game, then you have the right to bitch. but until that time comes, shut the fuck up. no one can see into the future, no one knows how successful or unsuccessful the standalone will be. if you dont enjoy the mod right now, don't play it. simple as that.

you're purposely and knowingly eating a burger thats not even close to being fully cooked, and complaining that the meat tastes raw. great insight.

*IF* the same problems exist in the standalone, and you pay for the game, then you have the right to bitch. but until that time comes, shut the fuck up. no one can see into the future, no one knows how successful or unsuccessful the standalone will be. if you dont enjoy the mod right now, don't play it. simple as that.

It's gonna be the exact same shit on the standalone and you know it.

They won't do anything about Battleye, it's tied to the fucking engine. And Battleye is the major problem. Among other retard shit.

Get your hopes up people, i'm already dying to see all the retards spending their moms money on a permanent alpha, shit, i can even smell the reaction threads.

This gon b gud.

You've seen better days fella.

Momma said there'll be days like this. There'll be days like this my momma said.

It's gonna be the exact same shit on the standalone and you know it.

They won't do anything about Battleye, it's tied to the fucking engine. And Battleye is the major problem. Among other retard shit.

Get your hopes up people, i'm already dying to see all the retards spending their moms money on a permanent alpha, shit, i can even smell the reaction threads.

This gon b gud.

ahh i see, you're not just trolling or angry that a hacker killed you in a video game, you're just looking out for everyone elses well being. we've been waiting for someone like you to come on here and educate us. our moms wallets are now safe. thanks, brah.

I wonder how you thought all of these things to be in the standalone.

• Like 1

I wonder how you thought all of these things to be in the standalone.

Oh i don't know, just by looking the state of the " UNFINISHED ALPHA MOD " since three months ?

Maybe ?

Sir, u sux big time...!!!

I don’t get the cry babies about the game, who is forcing you to play this mod..for ppl like you there are games like "super mario" "lego star wars", Barbie in Hollywood ...etc

if u don’t have anything constructive say, shout up and take your tears somewhere else…