Sign in to follow this  
AllMightyKnox

BattleEye Ruined My Game

I was in a server playing, I had a weapon and bunch of good items...I was playing very good and stuff having fun.

Till i think the server said "Hacker/Cheater in server, Crashing attempt" something like that, Suddenly my screen goes black

and everyone in the server popped out in the sky falling from the sky hitting the floor and everyone DIED! and i lost all my items

etc. i never played day z since.

Luckily this is the first time i have ever read this otherwise i would be calling fake.

Luckily this is the first time i have ever read this otherwise i would be calling fake.

So you're saying that if you read this on a different post then it would be fake, as opposed to reading on this post which you said was the first one you've read?

So you're saying that if you read this on a different post then it would be fake, as opposed to reading on this post which you said was the first one you've read?

Bro, that user posts a lot of sarcasm. XD

I actually recorded this, I'll post the video now. Just for you all saying the big foot thing...Maybe u'll be smart and believe me after this. BRB

I actually recorded this, I'll post the video now. Just for you all saying the big foot thing...Maybe u'll be smart and believe me after this. BRB

Nobody actually disbelived you here dude. We've just seen this kinda stuff constantly for quite a while now. Most users are finding paitence running thin.

This is one of the most common script injected into the game by hackers. Why can't these little dick sneezes all be creative like the hackers that go invisible at night and play creepy shit around other players, or like that Jason Voorhees hacker?

Then everything would be sunshine and bunnies.

• Like 1

Haha, yeah, same thing happened to me a while back.. It seems like the last 12/15 deaths have been from hackers. Its not battle eye that ruined your game but hackers. The only way that Battle Eye had anything to do with it is that it failed to catch/ban the hacker.

I'm glad now people know that i ain't a liar, I made my point here. People said i was bull' about this topic, till i showed the video. If i was recording while i told you all i seen big foot trust me i would of been posted but i started to record all late. :(

Wasn't Battle Eye it was Big Foot. He knew you where getting closer so he ran a script to take your ass out. ;)

People being spawned from the sky and dieing? My god this is the first time ive ever heard of such a thing! You poor soul. I cant believe its only been you.

Not spawned, We were all playing everyone doing there thing just like in any other day z game, I was playing and suddenly screen went black and everyone in the server popped up in the air and we all fell and died.... #BattleEye.

Bro, that user posts a lot of sarcasm. XD

You again ??!! i thought i lost you when i chucked a left at facebook and ran down past pc gamer..dammit !

Sarcasam? How is that when i just showed you proof on this post? If i was recording while i seen bigfoot, I think i would be one of the first people on DayZ to ever seen him? I'm actually trying to find out by the creators of DAyZ MOD if they added him to the game or what was that?

Sarcasam? How is that when i just showed you proof on this post? If i was recording while i seen bigfoot, I think i would be one of the first people on DayZ to ever seen him? I'm actually trying to find out by the creators of DAyZ MOD if they added him to the game or what was that?

Hi. You must be new here.

99% of anything that gets said here is either trolling or sarcasm... 1% is true with 50% of that being bullshit anyway.

Now, figure out which one of the three my post is.

~Sol

Hi. You must be new here.

99% of anything that gets said here is either trolling or sarcasm... 1% is true with 50% of that being bullshit anyway.

Now, figure out which one of the three my post is.

~Sol

Woops, Just noticed i never replied i just quoted it all, Well i showed proof for this thread, Hopefully someone from day z creators take a look at it. I'm glad they are stepping up on this cheaters/hackers but it shouldn't mean we all suffer because 1 person ruined it all.