Majeye

Kicked from every server: BattlEye Script restriction #98

Anyone know what this restriction means?

I have never used any scripts or hacks to bring any non-DayZ sanctioned guns/items/vehicles into the game.

I am 100% legit when I play.

No idea why this is happening.

At this rate, BattlEye really *IS* worse than the hackers/scripters. Glad to have such an amazing anti-cheat engine helping all the legit players from being kicked/banned.

Edited by Majeye

its script restriction #90... i dont know wtf is going on...appearantly its happening to everyone after 12:00am est

Wow. Perfect timing. I was just about to make a thread about this too!

I was happily playing, i finally found an ATV, i got off to get some fuel then all of a sudden im kicked. I restarted the game and tried different servers, now im getting the error before i get into any game.

Any help would be much appreciated.

• Like 1

Just happened to our server as well. it's everyone by the look sof things, hold fast i'm sure they'll fix it

I'm getting the same thing, same circumstances. Don't hack,do not even grab stuff for loot I'm unsure of, Also most everyone on TS is not able to get on. Some get same error, some do not.

BattlEye strikes back.

Yep the shitty piece of crap anti-cheat engine strikes back ruining every legit players game, but the ones who hack. I'm really thinking its an engine that covers hackers, because I like the bullshit they pull saying they ban another 1000 players in less then 24 hours, find that hard to believe.

• Like 1

This makes me a sad panda. I was looking forward to playing and every server I try to connect to gives me the same error everyone else is getting.

BattlEye strikes back.

Thanks for the super knowledge and help, I'm sure you make your momma proud.

• Like 2

Same thing, battleye script restriction #98.

Script Restriction #90, this is a big problem, surprised this thread has not exploded yet. Everyone in my clan got kicked, none of us cheats.

Same this is happening to us. We play legit and out of the blue everyone on our server got kicked. Battleye strikes again.

Oh goody, just got kicked for it too. Script Restriction 90.

At first I was all "Uhm wtf, I dont use scripts". Then I saw all the posts...phew..sorta.

Hey thanks for REQUIRING us to run this piece of shit battleye on our servers, really, cause ya know we need this shit.

Yes we're kicked as well, I guess it's really everybody.

Apparently it's Battleye again.

Funny thing is, obviously there was a similar problem recently, were people got falsely banned:

We're honestly deeply sorry for this and will do everything to ensure that something like this won't happen again.

Source: http://www.battleye.com/

lololol

Just running to NW Airfield. Find pickup in the woods. Pick up mah buddy. Kicked: script restriction #98. Get stuck on the loading screen with the full loading bar on every server now.

Restarted my server, still kicking everyone that joins... WTF BattlEye... You're worse than the hackers!

• Like 1

Just running to NW Airfield. Find pickup in the woods. Pick up mah buddy. Kicked: script restriction #98. Get stuck on the loading screen with the full loading bar on every server now.

Same problem here

Was just talking with the guys I play with we all got kicked at the same time and keep getting kicked from each server. We are thinking it might be a new tactic by BattleEye kicking everyone who is visible to them and logging anyone not being kicked by BE (BattleEye cant see them because they are running hacks/scripts) so everyone left after all the legit players are kicked are going to be banned. Just sorta a thought I had.

• Like 2

same was on DE 172. DAYZ DIES

funny, they make new functions for game.. like humanity... but game critical issues stay.

• Like 2

silghtly ridiculous that BattlEye is a 3rd party anti-cheat program and it's banning people from playing a game that they bought for $30.

I hope Bohemian Interactive is happy right now.