Sign in to follow this  
THUNDERMINE

Moderators please revive my health.

Hey during the last server reset awhile ago (1 week or so?) you set everyones spawn point back on the beach. I spawned on the beach, looked left, and got sniped or something. I didn't even get to play for ten seconds.

The hourglass was going super slow so i am bleeding out and will just die without a bandage. I guess the beach became a killing spree right after the reset, and it's kind of unfair....... pretty please with sugar on top?

My in game name is THUNDERMINE.

thats why he said stop QQing

it could be worse you could have been eaten by a rock or a ladder or better yet a fucking tree!

10cee0ae-6e01-4bac-94a3-11ee74ca40c1.jpg

[quote='THUNDERMINE' you set everyones spawn point back on the beach. I spawned on the beach, looked left, and got sniped or something.

Why didnt you look right?? then you might still be alive..... :angel:

1st rule of surviving "GET OF THE BEACH"

We've all "bean" there done that ;)

so um you're asking to get revived from being killed at the beach....

I don't think that's going to happen.Things like that happen everyday in this game....

it's irrational to have such a request by my point of view...

Jeez guys, god, its people like you that make online gaming such a hostile place, its a game, not a place for people to show how manly and tough they are, and how many beer cans they can crush on their heads, guess what, I don’t care, its just another form of crying, so follow your own advice and suck it up and shut up.

Now that that is out of the way, to the OP, unfortunately death is part of the game THUNDERMINE, and it is alpha so there will be some minor annoying bugs and some major rage inducing ones. With your current problem all you will have to do is wait for the hourglass to empty or your blood to drain, you will die and then you get to start the adventure all over again, go get all that stuff you lost again, and maybe if you like, hunt down your killer and he can have his turn at turning the surface of Chernarus red.

If for any reason your character wont die, or keeps spawning dead after following the above instructions then its a bug, report it in the bug thread and hope its fixed soon, or maybe someone in the troubleshooting section can help you.

Back to the useless unhelpful posters, now was that so hard? Seriously, id swear the human race is DE-evolving back into cave men, with the way people act in online games, sheesh you have a brain, USE IT!!!

You want some help? Try looking to Dr. Wasteland, M.D. He's got a group of people who do medical calls. They used to have a chopper, but I think it got shot down. I'd look to that thread in survivor hq and see if you can't add some of the trusted people on Steam. Then let them know where you are and see if they can't help you.

Sorry you got sniped, TS, but this is very early days, the mod is nowhere near done. You'll lose your stuff uncountable times before it's release time, if that ever happens (most mods never get finished). So get used to it, and don't waste people's time whinging about it on the forum.

(most mods never get finished).

I have a feeling this one might...

Jeez guys' date=' god, its people like you that make online gaming such a hostile place, its a game, not a place for people to show how manly and tough they are, and how many beer cans they can crush on their heads, guess what, I don’t care, its just another form of crying, so follow your own advice and suck it up and shut up.

Now that that is out of the way, to the OP, unfortunately death is part of the game THUNDERMINE, and it is alpha so there will be some minor annoying bugs and some major rage inducing ones. With your current problem all you will have to do is wait for the hourglass to empty or your blood to drain, you will die and then you get to start the adventure all over again, go get all that stuff you lost again, and maybe if you like, hunt down your killer and he can have his turn at turning the surface of Chernarus red.

If for any reason your character wont die, or keeps spawning dead after following the above instructions then its a bug, report it in the bug thread and hope its fixed soon, or maybe someone in the troubleshooting section can help you.

Back to the useless unhelpful posters, now was that so hard? Seriously, id swear the human race is DE-evolving back into cave men, with the way people act in online games, sheesh you have a brain, USE IT!!!

[/quote']

Who's that comin' from somewhere up in the sky?

Moving fast and bright as a firefly

Just when you think the trouble's gonna pounce

Who's gonna be there when it really counts?

Do the Care Bear Countdown

And send a wish out through the air

Just do the Care Bear Countdown

When you need them they'll be there

Don't be afraid when trouble's brewin' in your heart

If you can dream just send a wish out in the dark

And do the Care Bear's Countdown

5, 4, 3, 2, 1

leave it to the whiteknights to cuddle the carebears

Why didnt you look right?? then you might still be alive..... :angel:

1st rule of surviving "GET OF THE BEACH"

I'd like to add something to rule #1: NOW.

As in: "GET OFF THE BEACH NOW!"

5' date=' 4, 3, 2, 1

[/quote']

Carebears have souls too y'know.

It's alpha, you're going to lose your character a bunch of times before it hits beta, so you may want to grow yourself some tougher skin. You'd might as well assume that with each patch you'll be starting anew.

The hourglass was going super slow so i am bleeding out and will just die without a bandage.

The hourglass shouldn't go insanely slow unless you disconnected to dodge your death.

5' date=' 4, 3, 2, 1

[/quote']

Carebears have souls too y'know.

SCANDELOUS LIEZ! THEY DO NOT HAVE SOULS LIKE JUST LIKE GINGERS AND FURBY DOLLS!